Islamophobia in Canada

10 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The "Islamophobia" label and censorship are taking serious hits after the RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORIST attack in Manchester.

Maybe Justin Trudeau can save that form of denial...at least in Canada.   

But he will have to ban foreign media to do it.

And here we go back to Trudeau we go again. I think that's known as "infatuation"?

9 hours ago, bcsapper said:

While I think the odds of me using the phrase "Blinkered Liberals" are always pretty good, the idea that I called you one is fairly laughable.  Unless it was a typo of mammoth proportions.

The point is all Muslims are the same. Islam is a religion that promotes hatred of infidels. Liberal lefties here excuse muslim cause.

Submit to Islam!

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Ah, well...Manchester is a good thing to you then. Poor Islam getting its licks in.

Islam doesn't care but our tree hugging lefties do....They sing along with moderate muslims: Don't blame Islam blame the Kebabs.  

Mufti has done a good job for Islam. Recruiting martyrs and virgins business must be booming.

Am Yisrael Chai. Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East. Imagine all these suicide bombings in the West. They do the same in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem when these Muslim cowards hide behind children, throw rockets destroy houses and hold innocent civilians at ransom. These are the filthy terrorist Muslims President Netanyahu has to put up with. And now some Libturds complain about offending Muslims using intellectual words like Islamophobia! Well, how about all the anti-semitism that has been going on for much longer? How about innocent civilians losing their lives at the hands of these backward savages? Enough is enough. Never again!!!!

Islam is a backward religion filled with filth. It is like cancer that must be removed.

Edited by Goh Shenas

1 hour ago, Goh Shenas said:

Islam doesn't care but our tree hugging lefties do....They sing along with moderate muslims: Don't blame Islam blame the Kebabs.  

Mufti has done a good job for Islam. Recruiting martyrs and virgins business must be booming.

Omni is exactly where I want him: defending Islam in the the latest Islamic horror show.

• Like 1

Islam is a backward religion filled with filth. It is like cancer that must be removed.

What is meant by that, I wonder?  Why so vague? Why so PC to say only that something must be removed but fail to say what 'removed' means? 

Omni is exactly where I want him: defending Islam in the the latest Islamic horror show.

Me too, DoP. Don't forget me. I'll defend non-terrorist muslims three ways from Sunday anytime. Happy to do so. 

4 minutes ago, Peter F said:

What is meant by that, I wonder?  Why so vague? Why so PC to say only that something must be removed but fail to say what 'removed' means? 

Me too, DoP. Don't forget me. I'll defend non-terrorist muslims three ways from Sunday anytime. Happy to do so. 

What part of Islam do you wish to preserve, Peter? All of it? You are defending Islam: defend it. Show me how I have what I read in the Quran WRONG....

50 minutes ago, Peter F said:

Forgive me for being so PC Peter. Islam is like a tumour that must be eradicated. It's filled with filth. Maybe I should use the term 'obliterated' not to sound too PC. 

On the average one person a day is arrested in Britain suspected of preparing terrorist-activity. A lot of terrorist-attacks have been foiled and thousands of suspicious people are under 24/7-surveillance.

Despite this it is impossible to guarantee 100%-security and every now and then someone slips through the net. The bomber of this attack was himself under watch but when you have thousands of people under watch it is difficult to prioritise.

Only big countries such as the USA, Britain or France have any possibilities of having such resources making it possible to maintain such a system of close surveillance of suspicious people.

1 minute ago, -TSS- said:

On the average one person a day is arrested in Britain suspected of preparing terrorist-activity. A lot of terrorist-attacks have been foiled and thousands of suspicious people are under 24/7-surveillance.

Despite this it is impossible to guarantee 100%-security and every now and then someone slips through the net. The bomber of this attack was himself under watch but when you have thousands of people under watch it is difficult to prioritise.

Only big countries such as the USA, Britain or France have any possibilities of having such resources making it possible to maintain such a system of close surveillance of suspicious people.

For the sake of safety and security all muslims in these countries should be under surveillance even better to tag them all.

We cannot afford another terror attack by these savages....

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

Yes, mostly on the defensive.

Yah terrorism is defensive. Thanks for the analysis. Terrorism is not defensive. That is what we are talking about. You don't speak for all Muslims. Your imaginary projection that all Muslims are on the defensive is a crock. You engage in stereotypes of Muslims no different than the other bigots on this thread. You lump them all under one label and assign them common attributes. Your words are bigoted. Muslims do not need you as their spokesperson labeling them all as victims. You patronize.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Goh Shenas said:

For the sake of safety and security all muslims in these countries should be under surveillance even better to tag them all.

We cannot afford another terror attack by these savages....

You again label all Muslims as savages.

Of course your comment is  nonsensical You are very well aware there are insufficient numbers to be able to conduct surveillance on such a scale. Furthermore common sense would tell you that it would be insufficient as the vast majority of people you would have under surveillance simply because they are "Muslim" would not be doing anything warranting surveillance. Next and again common sense would tell you, there is no way of knowing who is "Muslim" just by looking at them. Muslims come in every shape, colour and size. They don't wear Muslim badges that say Hi I am Muslim follow me.

You clearly do not understand how intelligence and in fact counter-intelligence operations work. You have this simplistic notion you can label an entire group of people as evil and "watch" them.

Yah I know. In the good old days with Hitler you could put yellow Stars or Pink Triangles on them and lock them up. Ah the good old days.

Do everyone a favour. Hide under your bed. Clearly the sight of anyone with a tan frightens you.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 2

Are you being serious???

Tell me one good thing about Islam. Just one.....

Why would he? You make it clear by your question you have already rendered the conclusion there is not one good thing about Islam. You express a conclusion that makes it clear you are not serious in entertaining any position other than your own. Get it clear. He has not defended Muslim extremism, fundamentalism, terrorism or any other thought process in the name of Islam or ANY religion that defends violence. What position he has taken and I stand by him on is that you do not distinguish between Muslims-you label them all as evil. That is clear in your comments, and that renders your comments as extreme, hateful and as potentially violent as the very thought processes engaged in by Muslim and other extremists and terrorists. Your thought processes if I may use that reference, are no different than those who engage in the terrorist attacks in the name of Islam. You no more represent me or anyone like me who detests Muslim violence anymore than Muslim terrorists represent Muslims.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Rue said:

You again label all Muslims as savages.

Of course your comment is  nonsensical You are very well aware there are insufficient numbers to be able to conduct surveillance on such a scale. Furthermore common sense would tell you that it would be insufficient as the vast majority of people you would have under surveillance simply because they are "Muslim" would not be doing anything warranting surveillance. Next and again common sense would tell you, there is no way of knowing who is "Muslim" just by looking at them. Muslims come in every shape, colour and size. They don't wear Muslim badges that say Hi I am Muslim follow me.

You clearly do not understand how intelligence and in fact counter-intelligence operations work. You have this simplistic notion you can label an entire group of people as evil and "watch" them.

Yah I know. In the good old days with Hitler you could put yellow Stars or Pink Triangles on them and lock them up. Ah the good old days.

Do everyone a favour. Hide under your bed. Clearly the sight of anyone with a tan frightens you.

How dare you 

19 minutes ago, Rue said:

Why would he? You make it clear by your question you have already rendered the conclusion there is not one good thing about Islam. You express a conclusion that makes it clear you are not serious in entertaining any position other than your own. Get it clear. He has not defended Muslim extremism, fundamentalism, terrorism or any other thought process in the name of Islam or ANY religion that defends violence. What position he has taken and I stand by him on is that you do not distinguish between Muslims-you label them all as evil. That is clear in your comments, and that renders your comments as extreme, hateful and as potentially violent as the very thought processes engaged in by Muslim and other extremists and terrorists. Your thought processes if I may use that reference, are no different than those who engage in the terrorist attacks in the name of Islam. You no more represent me or anyone like me who detests Muslim violence anymore than Muslim terrorists represent Muslims.

I am not interested to represent you. How can I represent you even if I don't even know you? Who is being none sensical now? I just don't like to see these muslim terrorists in the West or terrorising the poor civilians in Israel. Such barbaric acts show savagery of their religion. 

Edited by Goh Shenas

15 minutes ago, Rue said:

Islam is evil and full of hatred. Muslims have an agenda to kill kafirs be it a jew or christians. It is disgusting when people condone the actions of this religion that promotes hatred when children have died in Manchester bombing.

Yah you go and blame me.

The unfortunate truth is that once you allow hostile people into your country and give them citizenship what can you do? At least you can deport the foreign citizens who are clearly harmful but where do you deport your own citizens even though they never should have become citizens? The Manchester-bomber was born in Britain.

The same thing probably with thousands of people in Canada.

Islam is evil and full of hatred. Muslims have an agenda to kill kafirs be it a jew or christians. It is disgusting when people condone the actions of this religion that promotes hatred when children have died in Manchester bombing.

Yah you go and blame me.

Who condoned that action? Certainly not Rue. 

It is important to remember that Islam needs protection from any criticism. This fact is far more important than a few dead people at a concert: Islam is a great religion...your children...not nearly as great. And certainly your children are expendable: if they were good Muslims, they are now in paradise as they died in the act of Jihad. If they weren't good Muslims, the proper eternity in Hell-fire awaits. All is well.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Peter F said:

Who condoned that action? Certainly not Rue. 

You or Rue tell me one good thing about Islam? A religion that advocates death upon infidels? 

How can you or Rue tell us with absolute certainty that none of these moderate muslims will not suddenly turn violent and detonate a bomb in Toronto???

Is Islam a religion of peace killing civilians in Israel? 

5 hours ago, Goh Shenas said:

The point is all Muslims are the same. Islam is a religion that promotes hatred of infidels. Liberal lefties here excuse muslim cause.

Submit to Islam!

Obviously the point is that they are not.  But we did that to death.  That's still no reason to make stuff up.  Especially stuff that is completely out to lunch.

9 minutes ago, Goh Shenas said:

You or Rue tell me one good thing about Islam? A religion that advocates death upon infidels? 

How can you or Rue tell us with absolute certainty that none of these moderate muslims will not suddenly turn violent and detonate a bomb in Toronto???

Is Islam a religion of peace killing civilians in Israel? 

I'm not going to tell you one good thing about Islam. I'm perfectly content that you think Islam sucks. Go ahead. Help yourself to such thoughts. I do reject your vague and thoughtless prescription to what should be done about terrorists - specifically Islamic ones, never mind all the other types of murdering scum - as a mindless call that we need a Stasi State because you don't trust any Muslim to not be a killer.   I could, if I was daft, apply the same standard to you. What evidence is there that you are not planning some killings yourself?   By your own logic you need serious watching  because we don't know whats running through your mind ...