3 Higher Science of History, My Scientific Work​​​

3 Higher Science of History, My Scientific Work​​​

By Exegesisme

1 My higher science of history is different from science of history. Science of history pays attention to facts of bodies. My higher science of history not only pays attention to facts of bodies, but pays more attention to facts of what influences bodies.

2 Therefore, I pay more attention to spirit, mind, soul, emotion and others which influence body from upon body. From this direction, I get the conclusion, some histories are meaningful, and some histories are meaningless. As two examples, the history of Christianity is meaningful, the history of China until now is meaningless. I can delete China from history, until now, without so much consequence on the whole human history. If there is any consequence, it is negative. If there is any positive consequence, the positive consequence can be easily replaced.

3 However, this is higher science of history, so the story usually does not tell in this way, for the higher science of history should pay attention to the emotion of more than one billion Chinese people. How I tell the story has relation to their benefits of living.

4 Although I have noticed the emotion of Chinese people, I still decide to tell the truth, their history is history of rogues, hoodlums, and so on. You see the Chinese communist party, they are these sorts of thing. Who are more violent, who are more disguised, who take the power until they lose in farther more violence and disguise.

5 The history of Christianity is different. On each important moment, the spiritual progress takes leadership, violence is in much small scale, less truthful disguise is replaced by more truthful disguise, new knowledge builds the history. Until everything new becomes old again. And god reveals new spiritual progress and new knowledge again.

6 On the study of the higher science of history, I have learned the importance of the spiritual progress ahead of the actual history. In this awareness, we can reflect the actual world into spiritual realm, and then study the spiritual reflection of the actual world, look for the spiritual weaknesses of the actual world and look for the spiritual strategies to fix these weaknesses. All these job are carried on by an organized spiritual scholarship.

5 The history of Christianity is different. On each important moment, the spiritual progress takes leadership, violence is in much small scale, less truthful disguise is replaced by more truthful disguise, new knowledge builds the history. Until everything new becomes old again. And god reveals new spiritual progress and new knowledge again.

So the history of Christianity is all about peace and knowledge?

Of course you mean other than that bit of history when the Catholic Church actually ran most of Europe, right? When they burned people at the stake for heresy and witchcraft? And imprisoned scientists for saying things the Church didn't like? Are you familiar with the holy wars?

So the history of Christianity is all about peace and knowledge?

Of course you mean other than that bit of history when the Catholic Church actually ran most of Europe, right? When they burned people at the stake for heresy and witchcraft? And imprisoned scientists for saying things the Church didn't like? Are you familiar with the holy wars?

God is all about peace and knowledge, the spiritual history of Christianity as a whole is the goodest way to approach the goal. I try to discuss any case in detail if you list one and show your opinion about it.