3 Virtualization, Higher Leadership Training​

Exegesisme

3 Virtualization, Higher Leadership Training​

By Exegesisme

In my dream or meditating state, I gain real feeling as I hold the hand of the other who is not real in common living life, and I can see words and figures meaningfully in my meditated vision too. These experiences are usually seen as somethings supernatural. However, just now I had an surprised experience of human technology as I visited this website ( http://www.magicleap.com/#/home). Human beings use modern technology to create sensations much clearer than what I see in my meditating state.

No matter in meditating state with super nature or in human technological virtualization, human beings gain new ways of training. Human lives in future will be tremendously changed by meditation from inner side and technological virtualization from out side. Different societies and different nations will be arranged on different levels of the hierarchy of meditation and virtualization. Higher leadership will be trained in them, and in turn the higher leadership will promote them to farther high level.