2 Posterity, Higher Leadership Training

Exegesisme

2 Posterity, Higher Leadership Training​

By Exegesisme

"We the people of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

I never see other human articles put posterity in this way this importance, who in future from us are secured in the blessings of liberty, which in my faith is another name of god. The following growth of USA from the constitution has been secured in this expression of the word posterity, all other expressions in the same constitution need to be carried on by the being the word posterity means.

The meaning of posterity in the constitution gains a vivid life in the real political living of USA, and becomes the most powerful driving force for the most developed education system and other enterprises. For children, the concept is the most commonly used in the speeches of politicians of USA. ​

Edited by Exegesisme

My poem IF let me feel the relationship between love and posterity, and so to higher leadership.

20 IF

By Exegesisme

Is anything possible

If there is not change

Is any change possible

If there is not meaning

Is any meaning possible

If there is not beauty

Is any beauty possible

If there is not mystery

Is any mystery possible

If there is not curiosity

Is any curiosity possible

If there is not children

Is any child possible

If there is not mother

Is any mother possible

If there is not love

What is going on? Everything you post has some sort of Christianity angle to it. Christianity ignores the most important part of the Bible, the old testament, that's the area with all the laws on how to live your life. This doesn't even make any sense.

So, you believe in the old testament, don't you?

Edited by Exegesisme

What is going on? Everything you post has some sort of Christianity angle to it. Christianity ignores the most important part of the Bible, the old testament, that's the area with all the laws on how to live your life. This doesn't even make any sense.

We share something, on which I believe we can make a way into future with less issues than now.