MLW Exit Poll

MLW Exit Poll  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lies.

A spoiled ballot doesn't count for anything except the spoiled ballot count. I know you thought you were sending a statement, but you ended up in the same pile as ballots with printing errors.

Anyway, there should also be an option for declining your ballot.

One form of electoral reform I would support is a "none of the above" box. If the plurality goes to "none of the above", then the election in that riding has to be re-run with an entirely new slate of candidates.

A spoiled ballot doesn't count for anything except the spoiled ballot count. I know you thought you were sending a statement, but you ended up in the same pile as ballots with printing errors.

One form of electoral reform I would support is a "none of the above" box. If the plurality goes to "none of the above", then the election in that riding has to be re-run with an entirely new slate of candidates.

Actually I like this.

A spoiled ballot doesn't count for anything except the spoiled ballot count.

A vote for the green party, libertarian party, communist party, etc. won't get them elected so won't count for anything. A vote in a safe riding won't count for anything. A vote for not one of the top two candidates in swing riding won't count for anything.

So what?

Better than endorsing the idiotic options available to me.

They're kept track of. But the nature of the spoiling is not. If it was a misprint and the voter requested another ballot, that original ballot is counted as spoiled as wel.

To be technical, spoiled ballots (misprints or any that didn't make it into the box) are counted separately than rejected ballots.

To be technical, spoiled ballots (misprints or any that didn't make it into the box) are counted separately than rejected ballots.

Yeah, that's not just a technical point. I've been a DRO and there is a difference between these things. Declined ballots are counted and they do mean something, probably as much as one extra vote for the Liberals in Ottawa-Vanier counts for something.

You can believe that but you no more voted than had you stayed at home.

I could not disagree more. I always feel that when they strike my name off the list, that my demographic had a vote. All parties suck up to voting demographics. Old people vote in heavy numbers, so most of the polices of all parties are geared towards them. Look how no one would ever suggest eliminating income splitting for them...

I voted against the party in power to what I feel is a limit for any government not to be super corrupt, and against the Party that sounded too much like Wynne. The NDP voted against C51 as well.