1 Holy Good Capitalism, What They Should Do

1 Holy Good Capitalism, What They Should Do​

By Exegesisme

My concept, holy good capitalism, is inspired from Canadian constitution, verses in bible and the Liberal winning of the election 2015.

1, Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law.

2, Genesis 1:4, God saw the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.

Revelation 21:24 The nations will walk by its light.

The light in the verses above, in our era in Canada, here and now, I understand as holy good capitalism.

In the holy good capitalism, there are two fundamental wings. One wing is holy good, which is our environment and from God, we can not live without environment or holy good. In this wing, everyone is equal. The other wing is human good, which is created by human in the environment from God, we can not make progress without human creation inspired by God. In the human wing, people are not equal, peoples are arranged in a hierarchy of creation according to their creativity.

According to the model of holy good capitalism, the just elected liberal government is not only the government of liberal, who directly voted them, but also and first is the government of all Canadians, it is in the political system of all Canadians they were elected. Therefore, all policies of this government, should consider two requirements, the benefits of all Canadians and the liberal view. This is the answer of what the liberal government should do.

Therefore, all policies of this government, should consider two requirements, the benefits of all Canadians and the liberal view. This is the answer of what the liberal government should do.

And how is that different from any, or more accurately, all other canadian governments of the past?

I will burst your bubble by mentioning that your idea is not new nor original. It's an old idea - very old. Probably as old as Parliamentary democracy itself.

And how is that different from any, or more accurately, all other canadian governments of the past?

I will burst your bubble by mentioning that your idea is not new nor original. It's an old idea - very old. Probably as old as Parliamentary democracy itself.

1, my concept holy good capitalism is new. I first got the idea of good capitalism, and searched the internet, others already uses this idea to express continuous economy development on entrepreneur capitalism plus big firm capitalism, and also there is an idea common good capitalism to express the meaning of capitalism to be good to common people. To distinguish from them, I use the words holy good capitalism to express my idea as I show in the topic.

2, as to the part of my statement you quote, it clearly distinguishes the benefits of all Canadians and the liberal view or value of the benefits of all Canadians. This distinguish is crucial for the constitutionality and legitimacy of all Canadian governments before, and so do this one. Here I not only stress it again, but also stress it under the concept of holy good capitalism, the context of this stress is new, and the new context endows the distinguish new meaning which is still in state of development and creation, and welcome you take part in the development and creation of this new meaning, and also welcome everyone who concerns the future of Canada.

3, as the word UPON in constitutional statement "Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law", I use the word UNDER in my statement "but also stress it under the concept of holy good capitalism", which makes the concept holy good capitalism is not a common context, but plays a supremacy role in understanding the crucial distinguish.

4, the distinguish should be stressed again at the beginning of the new government, for the common confusion of the representative duty of a government. This confusion easily misunderstands the representative duty, and believe the liberal government should represent the liberal benefits. This wrong understanding even becomes major idea in this website.(1)

5, the common wrong understanding of the representative function of a MP(1) also easy extends to the representative function of the Canadian style government, which is formed from the legislative body and also controls the legislative body through very strict party discipline. The wrong understanding also causes too many unnecessary conflicts of parties in the parliament and in elections, and causes wrong policy making and wrong behaviors of a party. I stress the distinguish under new core concept at the very beginning of the new liberal government, hope the new government can make a real and new change, get rid of partisan conflicts and concentrate on the benefits of all Canadians, their legal rights are only the rights to view the whole Canadian benefits through their liberal eyes. So do other parties, each views the whole through each value, but the whole is the same.

Reference

(1) http://mapleleafweb.com/features/house-commons-introduction-canadas-premier-legislative-body