70 Reasons Not To Vote For Harper - REPOSTED - Censorship Alert!

Although I respect the fact that most users on this forum are Pro-Harper, that does not give moderators the right to delete my post 3 times simply because I have opposing points of view. If this thread is deleted yet again, I will report this forum at every scam-reporting web site as a biased fraud. I am contacting Greg about this matter as well, the owner of the website. If the mods are not responsible for the deletions, then who is? Once again here is my post of the subject of why I changed my mind about supporting Harper again.

I read this article written by a colleague of mine a few months ago. I should have read it sooner but never had the time:

http://www.alternet.org/world/whats-his-problem-70-ways-canadas-prime-minister-has-assaulted-democracy-and-law

After reading the article, I have to conclude that PM Harper may be blood relatives with George W. Bush.

Screenshot No. 41

Edited by Gleason

Nobody cares about your <Screen shots> or your threats. There are posters of all political leanings on this site, and the moderation of threads works to a pretty even standard.

The one thing that everyone seems to agree on is that your spamming will likely end on or about the 20th of this month.