Harper Blocked Visas For Iraqi Kids To Get Organ Transplants

OK - so an American soldier tries to start up an Organs for Iraqi Kids program - with offices in cities in the US (Since he's an American, I would think they would be first) the UK and Canada. The Chretien and Martin Liberals refuse to pay any attention at all - and the Harper government apparently refuses Visas for some Iraqi kids. Since you feel this supposed action was so heinous - could you provide some links to show how many kids were accepted in the US and UK under this "program"? Did anything come of it at all - or was it just "aspirational" but poorly thought out and executed? Because hey - if the US and UK were accepting a bunch of these kids and they were successfully receiving organ transplants - and Canada was turning a blind eye....then maybe you're actually on to something with all of them - Chretien, Martin and Harper. Any links to support the success of this program?

There isn't any. Some people just have a selective memory

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK - so an American soldier tries to start up an Organs for Iraqi Kids program - with offices in cities in the US (Since he's an American, I would think they would be first) the UK and Canada. The Chretien and Martin Liberals refuse to pay any attention at all - and the Harper government apparently refuses Visas for some Iraqi kids. Since you feel this supposed action was so heinous - could you provide some links to show how many kids were accepted in the US and UK under this "program"? Did anything come of it at all - or was it just "aspirational" but poorly thought out and executed? Because hey - if the US and UK were accepting a bunch of these kids and they were successfully receiving organ transplants - and Canada was turning a blind eye....then maybe you're actually on to something with all of them - Chretien, Martin and Harper. Any links to support the success of this program?

Where are you getting your information? Do you have some links or are you assuming? On their old web site it shows the HQ office was in Port Credit in the GTA. I also see no mention of any surgeries planned in the U.S.A. or UK. Please give us a link or two so I can read up and respond proper like. Thanks.

Note to Anthony: If you think the word "Heartless" is inflammatory, how is it you find nothing "inflammatory" with the words "Raging Homo" when referring to Trudeau? You can't BS a Bullsh*tter.

I'm surprised that multiple threads on the same subject have been allowed on here, not to mention all the various names being used to support them.

So, do you have any links not self written supporting any of your conspiracy theories, is there any proof that Bruce Gorcya/Anthony Dimarco ever did actually donate an organ because according to your own spam he didn't because, you know, Harper stopped him in 2004-5

http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/pm-stephen-harper-inhumane-falsely-extradited-torture-victim-whistle-blower-gorcyca

So Bruce, did you ever get a reply

http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/open-letter-queen-elizabeth-about-canada-prime-minister-steven-harpers-secrets

He or “Truth Teller Tanya” still thinks Harper was PM between 2004-2006

http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/heartless-stephen-harper-destroyed-many-families-hide-corruption-crimes

This is from NYT 1999 which appears not to be self written.
http://www.nytimes.com/1999/07/17/business/sec-civil-suit-says-faxes-about-12-stocks-were-false.html

On Thursday, the S.E.C. filed a civil lawsuit in Federal court in Miami accusing Globus Group Inc. of Miami and its principal, Anthony DiMarco, of fraudulently promoting the shares of a dozen tiny thinly traded companies, known as micro-caps. According to the S.E.C. officials, Mr. DiMarco, who used to be known as Bruce Gorcyca, is a former Internal Revenue Service agent who served more than three years in prison in the 1980's after pleading guilty to bribing a public official and making fraudulent statements to the I.R.S.

snip
The 10 other companies whose stocks the S.E.C. said were promoted were: Tmanglobal.com, North Wave Communications, Lasertec International, Chill Tech Industries, Micromem Technologies, Converge Global Juniper Group, LaJolla Diagnostics, Aquagenix and Top Image Systems. They were not named in the S.E.C. complaint.

The S.E.C. said Federal District Judge Alan S. Gold in Miami had issued a temporary retraining order yesterday prohibiting Globus and Mr. DiMarco from violating the antifraud provisions of Federal securities laws and freezing their assets.

Where are you getting your information? Do you have some links or are you assuming? On their old web site it shows the HQ office was in Port Credit in the GTA. I also see no mention of any surgeries planned in the U.S.A. or UK. Please give us a link or two so I can read up and respond proper like. Thanks.

From you. Your own "Press Release" link dated April, 2005 - while Paul Martin was still Prime Minister:

VODI volunteers are now actively recruiting other veterans around the world by phone, fax, and e-mail. Gorcyca hopes that his own donation will motivate others to step forward and do the same and he hopes to open VODI chapters in New York, Florida, California and the U.K. within the next three months.

So again - can you provide any links that show us how successful this program was.....or if in fact it even got off the ground?

Link: http://express-press-release.net/12/WAR%20VETERANS%20DONATE%20ORGANS%20TO%20IRAQI%20CHILDREN%20MAIMED%20IN%20WAR.php

"You're welcome… The organ donation program did not get off the ground, IMO it was adiversion or something similar to the HIV scam.
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/man-of-letters-6364306
Future recipients of Gorcyca's HIV letter can only hope his volunteers are more careful than he was when he registered his company with the State of Florida. The organization promotes itself as a nonprofit corporation, but state records show it to be a for-profit enterprise that offers stock.

Did you see the one from Bloomberg

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=a8M31WP_schY
Feb. 7 (Bloomberg) -- A Miami man who was charged with fraud in 1999 for sending out stock-touting faxes lost a bid to block his extradition to the U.S. from Canada.
Bruce Gorcyca's challenge to an extradition order issued in 2004 by Canada's Minister of Justice was dismissed today by the Ontario Court of Appeal, the province's highest court. Gorcyca can still appeal to Canada's Supreme Court.

What I'm wondering about is why this campaign now and why someone (or a group), has such a vested interest in smearing Harper when its obvious if you google his name/s that all the links he gives are the same, all written by him and before Harper was PM.
It's strange that an American would go to so much trouble with such a huge internet blitz because not even the most rabid Harper haters would buy into this.

So what’s the end game really, is he still in Canada taking it to the S.C. and if so what lawyer would take him on as he owes around $250,000 to his previous lawyer and thousands in support payments.

Edited by scribblet

Note to Anthony: If you think the word "Heartless" is inflammatory, how is it you find nothing "inflammatory" with the words "Raging Homo" when referring to Trudeau? You can't BS a Bullsh*tter.

I did not say it was inflammatory. I said it was inflammatory and or ambiguous. There is a big enough difference to make ignoring it and moving on the prudent thing for you to do at this point.

See, I edited the title because it looked like you mis-spelled Stephen Harper's name. "Stephen" -- not "Heartless" -- is his 1st name.

The title was long so, I just took "Heartless" down.

Okay so what? I read the below article and look at the date! It is 2005!!!!! This is ancient history today. Harper made a mistake - get over it. Should we go back and look for every mistake the Liberals made in the last 10 years as well? Maybe the parents of these kids were terrorists or maybe the kids had some contagious disease. We don't know all the facts. And when you read this article it does not say whether Harper even approved the program to begin with.

Lastly, they could have found countries much closer to Iraq to do the surgeries like Jordan or Saudi Arabia or Turkey. Why Canada? Anyway, if you wanted to make a beef about this you should have done it back in 2006, not now three weeks before the election,

Edited by Michael Hardner

Good points Not Yet but do you know what happened to the five kids?

What points did user Not Yet make? Has another post been censored here? As to your questions about the five kids, we know that two of the five children died and have no clue what happened to the other three. My colleague is writing a story on them and is now in Iraq to track down the family members. I will post and update if I get one.

To be real clear, there were no weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq, and that entire war was predicated on endless lies as most all university-educated people today agree around the world. I do agree with you however that killing children is a war crime and in Iraq, over 3,000 kids were killed and another 8,000 maimed. I would like to see Bush and Cheney and Rumsfield prosecuted for war crimes but we know that is unlikely at this point.

What is realistic however, is that the kids can be as whole as possible with trnsaplants and cosmetic surgeries. Canadians doctors and hospitals were prepared to donate their services. What Harper did was morally reprehensible. God forbid should his children one day ever need a transplant of some medical tissues or organs and some third party 5,0000 miles away says "No" to the donor. These are not political matters, but medical matters. Harper showed us his selfish side in this shameful ordeal.

To be real clear there were, there were whole bunkers of them. They are still getting rid of them.

I mean lots... and lots and lots.

Where do you get nonsense - there were no WMD's in Iraq from, that is nonsense.

Do you actually research your views for accuracy?

The whole invasion thing was sparked by Sadams refusal to destroy a particular missile type that he considered close range, but the US put as capable of medium range deployment, which was a violation on a specific UNSC resolution, which was used as a context by Bush to consider the invasion. The declaration of WMD capabilities in Iraq and no resistance to invasion were the points that made it happen in itself.

There were tons of stockpiles in Iraq even though many had been destroyed in the years since the 1st Gulf war and UN disarming resolutions for Iraq, it was disagreement over whether the UNSC resolutions were being adhered to, which was used for the context of the Invasion, but the real point was that the US/Bush was able to invade and that they would not meet resistance from any major world powers, and that Iraq was incapable of defending itself, and that Iraq was capable of a nuclear weapons program.

You are so far removed from actually having a clue if you think Iraq had no WMD's.

The other not so malicious point was the border and alliance realignment in the middle east that would provide for Enduring Freedom, which we are starting to see now. To facilitate boundaries which would not put large minorities under the sway of majority rule, such as Shiites, Kurds, and Sunnis, so as to create lasting peace in the middle east.

The unknown backdrop was the dissolution plan for the USSR - which would see a need to remove prior soviet surrogates from the equation as well as certain other powers I won't mention. based on the prewall collapse domino plan. This is part of what we are seeing in Syria, however I have no clue what is going on at this point, or what the current game plan is.

Edited by nerve

The only demands Saddam was obligated to heed according to international law were those made by the UN Resolution which called for identification, isolation, and destruction of NBC weaponry (nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons). The US government was not authorized by any world body to make any other demands (ones that you mention) But that is not the argument today. The argument today is right here: http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/international-law-news/89557-iraqi-children-denied-human-rights-pm-stephen-harper-who-blocked-organ-transplants.html

My information is that Mr. Harper is about to get hit with a mega-million dollar law suit and a a subpoena from the United Nation Human Rights Commission. This probably will not affect the election but at least we will find out why he did not let these gets have their Toronto surgeries.

Edited by Gleason

Another link to self written postings with same links, on a forum... as far as that link goes Ernie Eves was a provincial Premier until 2003, so exactly how did he lobby after that?

That picture is of a boy hit by shrapnel and nothing to do with transplants. I suggest your information is wrong.

It would be nice if you and the others could post actual links to articles from legitimate sources rather than repeating self written blogs and articles.

Edited by scribblet

It would be nice if you and the others could post actual links to articles from legitimate sources rather than repeating self written blogs and articles.

legitimate sources? Yes, clearly... that is preferred. However, there is some irony here as you regularly link to and quote from 'self written' blogs yourself.

Frankly after that Amber Lyon reporter from CNN went public about how the White House gets to buy news time and censor the news, I don't believe anything put out by mainstream media. I give a lot more credibility to eye witness bloggers and people who video record stuff they report. There is simply too much deception and scripted news being fed to people today. Sorry to say but incumbents have to be blamed because other simply do not have the power and influence to pull it off.

Frankly after that Amber Lyon reporter from CNN went public about how the White House gets to buy news time and censor the news, I don't believe anything put out by mainstream media. I give a lot more credibility to eye witness bloggers and people who video record stuff they report. There is simply too much deception and scripted news being fed to people today. Sorry to say but incumbents have to be blamed because other simply do not have the power and influence to pull it off.

Sure if they were 'eye witness bloggers' but all of the links that you and the others have posted are all the same, they come from the same blogger/writer. Most of them are to do with the convicted scam artist Bruce Gyorcya /Anthony Demarco getting or not getting a refugee hearing ‘cos he was sent packing back to the U.S -. and rightly so.

Sribblet,

You can obviously read but you only seem to read what is convenient for your argument. I read the same web site as you http://whyunclesamhatesbruce.com and about midway down I found court orders, an 11 page sworn report from a Private Investigator named Edward Reiken, 3 sworn addifavits of eye witnesses, some photographs and the documented background of Mr. Gorcyca which is below. His only conviction is for a $2,000 bribe 30 years ago. PLEASE GIVE A LINK WHERE HE IS PROVEN TO BE "A CONVICTED SCAM ARTIST". What exactly is the scam and who exactly are the victims Scribblet? And how many of the below categories do YOU fall into? Did you serve the government in any way or have over 12 years of volunteer community service? Did YOU get any commendations from a president? Are you a military veteran and how many degrees do YOU have? Have YOU worked for any fortune 500 companies? How many languages do YOU speak? What civic groups do YOU belong to? Did YOU ever put your life on the line for Canada or America?

* Honorably discharged military veteran
* Former fortune 500 executive
* Former U.S. Treasury agent
* Former U.S. Justice Department employee
* Former air traffic controller
* Trilingual
* Registered organ donor
* Volunteer civic leader for 7 years
* Volunteer Salvation Army house parent
* Volunteer AIDS counselor
* PADI Scuba Instructor
* Uni Grad with 3 degrees
* Married 17 years with kids
* Volunteer Little League Coach
* Mississauga Food Bank Volunteer
* Volunteer kids soccer coach
* Volunteer Santa Claus for orphan kids
* Pilot
* Worked undercover for IRS & FBI

You are just like the guy who wants to smear Gorcyca with false rumors the man is even a "wanted pedophile"

http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/confessions-american-pedophile

So if the facts are not convenient for you, must you resort to lies? The only person that claims to have been cheated by Bruce Gorcyca over a 40 year time span is a single lawyer named WIlliam Gilmour, who himself was arrested for child abuse and is the subject of this 200 page Law Society complaint. http://bruceslawsocietycomplaint.wordpress.com Maybe you should read before you comment further.

The facts are not going to change because you do not like them my friend. If I don't like what you have to say, does that give me the right to spread lies about you anonymously online? Its easy to be a coward and make wild claims. Back them up or STFU. I have given you links in this thread that contain statements of witnesses under oath. Where are your sworn statements? Let's stick with the facts okay?

As for the subject of the Iraqi kids, PM Harper cared more about the bad publicity the transplants might cause, than for the lives of the kids that could be saved. This is the issue that is so unethical. It would have been the Americans to get the bad press, not Canadians. These transplants would have shown the world that Canadians are compassionate humanitarians, instead of Bush puppets.

Screen Shot No. 35

Edited by Gleason

Sribblet,

You can obviously read but you only seem to read what is convenient for your argument. I read the same web site as you http://whyunclesamhatesbruce.com and about midway down I found court orders, an 11 page sworn report from a Private Investigator named Edward Reiken, 3 sworn addifavits of eye witnesses, some photographs and the documented background of Mr. Gorcyca which is below. His only conviction is for a $2,000 bribe 30 years ago. PLEASE GIVE A LINK WHERE HE IS PROVEN TO BE "A CONVICTED SCAM ARTIST"

Screen Shot No. 35

I've given links before and written by the same scam artist Gorcya, everything you've posted is written by himself or whoever he has working for him this election.

I'll give you a couple of the links again from newspapers, not your own blogs.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=a8M31WP_schY

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/man-of-letters-6364306

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/07/17/business/sec-civil-suit-says-faxes-about-12-stocks-were-false.html

Screen shot No. 1,437

The links you provide only say that Gorcyca was accused of stock fraud. He was never convicted of stock fraud and if you look here you will see those charges were DISMISSED by the oldest judge in America on December 17th, 2007.

http://whyunclesamhatesbruce.blogspot.ca

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JQLAcN3aTrQ/VRTiqK3DUSI/AAAAAAAAAIE/Ayp0ucmh8T0/s1600/dismissalbyseniorjudge_1.jpg

So you still want to smear instead of deal with the facts eh?

Edited by Gleason

The links you provide only say that Gorcyca was accused of stock fraud. He was never convicted of stock fraud and if you look here you will see those charges were DISMISSED by the oldest judge in America on December 17th, 2007.

http://whyunclesamhatesbruce.blogspot.ca

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JQLAcN3aTrQ/VRTiqK3DUSI/AAAAAAAAAIE/Ayp0ucmh8T0/s1600/dismissalbyseniorjudge_1.jpg

So you still want to smear instead of deal with the facts eh?

Even you must get that no one cares at this point. If it were such a big deal the news agencies would have reported it.

Note to all users: I am a journalist (stringer) for two different press agencies assigned to research and write an article on "Political Propaganda & The Media.

Is that why you keep spamming political propaganda? A journalist? Assigned by whom? Nothing of your behaviour substantiates either claim.