Should Carson Drop Out or Not?

Should Carson Drop Out or Not?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Should Carson Drop Out or Not?​

By Exegesisme

"The leading Muslim civil liberties group in America called Monday for Republican Ben Carson to drop out of the presidential race after the retired neurosurgeon said this weekend that he doesn't believe any Muslim should be president of the United States."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/21/politics/ben-carson-muslim-president-cair-drop-out/index.html

Recently, I have found that leadership by value is greater than leadership by party. A national leadership by value is more advanced than a national leadership by party. According leadership by value, Carson should drop out automatically. According leadership by party, GOP should force Carson to drop out. The reason is very clear, his belief is unconstitutional.

What's your idea?

Edited by Exegesisme

As for the OP - I think not. Watching the GOP debates last week, I think there was a lot more crazy that was said than something like this. Trump said emphatically that he saw with his very own eyes a perfectly healthy kid go autistic after getting vaccines.

And he's still in the running!