Bring Back the Death Penalty !

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to prison. I know what it is. It's easy doing time. Read. Eat. Work out. Mind your own business and wait to get out. Piece of cake. Before you ask. I was charged with BnE, assault with a weapon X2? , aggravated assault X2 and death threats. Got 40 months. Served about 30 before paroled.

Yeah, you're just the kind of guy I'd give personal details to.

The death penalty can be useful for good. Child rapists and killers should be put to death.

I never thought I would agree with this guy on anything but I do on this statement!!!!!!!!!!!!. Repeat rapist (child or not) should be put to death too if proven guilty in the court of law. No second chance to harm or murder a second defenseless innocent child or a third chance to hurt or kill an innocent woman.

Don't mouth off to people if you have no intention if backing it up. You just do it cause you think you're safe on the internet. I'm willing to say the same things in person. You're not.

And when did I "mouth off". You're the one prancing around here looking for a fight.

Frankly, I don't actually believe any of the details you're providing about yourself.