10 Eugenics and Female Family Tree, Political Philosophy for Human

Exegesisme

10 Eugenics and Female Family Tree, Political Philosophy for Human Future​

By Exegesisme

1, All female chromosomes are paired, male sexual chromosomes X and Y are only a very small parts which are paired. This difference makes male averagely more exploring in his life, and also more experience, searches for more new information to meet the demand of the unpaired and less stable parts of X and Y. this tendency tries to stabilize unpaired parts of X and Y.

2, The new experience of male is mainly recorded in his sexual chromosomes, X and Y, and X is much large than Y, and also records much more new information than Y. Genetically, the X with much more new information will be inherited by his daughter. Each senior male with plentiful legendary experience has a wonderful X chromosome, which will be inherited by his new baby daughter. The wonderful X chromosome from father will improve the information of the common X chromosome from mother by interaction of pairing.

3, If his daughter in future pairs with another senior male with plentiful legendary experience who has another wonderful X chromosome. Then his granddaughter has 50% possibility to own two wonderful X chromosomes, and has 50% possibility to own one wonderful X chromosome and one X chromosome with twice improved information. If sexual pairing continues this way generation by generation, will form an excellent genetic female family tree. Many and many famous females will possibly be reproduced along this excellent genetic female family tree. And boys from these families will also gain more than usual.

4, Traditional male family tree, for a male mainly depends on his own experience, is genetically less efficient, will possibly be replaced at least partially by the excellent genetic female family tree. New feminism in future should mainly pay attention to and practice in the excellent genetic female family tree.

5, The government of a nation may creates relevant legal environment for the emergence of the excellent genetic family tree. The nation with this legal environment will improve the quality of population much faster than those nations without this legal environment. Eugenics will be popular.

Edited by Exegesisme

• 1 month later...

New styles of family

By exegesisme

From eye of female family tree and eugenics, new style of family may appear. Father and grandfather may not be major physical members of a family, mother and grandmother may become major members of a family. The role of father and grandfather may become mainly biological, cultural, and spiritual.

6. Upon extensive meditation through time, I have come to the aesthetic sense that Exegesisme has much to learn about the legendary art of genetics.

Very good suggestion. Genetics was my major subject of university study. With maybe a similar process of your "extensive meditation through time, I have come to the aesthetic sense", now I understand genetics may be not only genetics, but a personal concept of creatively evolutionary genetics, creative evolution with extensive aesthetics of personal living style of profound meditation.

New styles of family

By exegesisme

From eye of female family tree and eugenics, new style of family may appear. Father and grandfather may not be major physical members of a family, mother and grandmother may become major members of a family. The role of father and grandfather may become mainly biological, cultural, and spiritual.

Maybe your grandfather. Mine taught me how to ride horses. That made him cultural and spiritual to me. The biological I think is quite obvious.