The Huge Mistake of USA on Chinese War Field in WWII

Exegesisme

The Huge Mistake of USA on Chinese War Field in WWII​

By Exegesisme

There would have been no winning of that communist party in China if USA had made a correct strategy on the war field of Chinese north-east area. There did not need the army of former Soviet Union to fight the army of Japan, who would have surrendered to USA just after the explosions of the two atomic bombs.

If USA with the correct strategy, the communist forces in far eastern Asia had been much small, both the Korean War and the Vietnam War had been avoided, and 516 Canadian deaths in Korean War had been avoided, now the situation of far eastern Asia would be very different and would be much more peaceful.

Edited by Exegesisme

That's all fine and good, except the U.S.A. did not know if the nuclear weapons would actually work until July, 1945 with the first test. Until that moment, the Allies were expecting to invade the Japanese home islands resulting in the deaths of over a million Japanese and tens of thousands of Allied soldiers. Even then, the success of the invasion was not a sure thing. The forces of the communist Chinese were vital in the war against Japan.

That's all fine and good, except the U.S.A. did not know if the nuclear weapons would actually work until July, 1945 with the first test. Until that moment, the Allies were expecting to invade the Japanese home islands resulting in the deaths of over a million Japanese and tens of thousands of Allied soldiers. Even then, the success of the invasion was not a sure thing. The forces of the communist Chinese were vital in the war against Japan.

USA would have estimated the success of the nuclear weapons, and then the army of Soviet Union had been avoided to fight Japanese army in the east-north China. This possibility would have make the following Cold War much easy.

That communist party and its forces in China were vital for their own expanding, but not vital in the war against Japan.

On the morning of the test at Alamogordo, NM, nobody,not even Oppenheimer, knew if it would work.

Add to that, the fact that virtually no one in the army or government even knew of the Manhattan Project, so their planning was based on the strategy of invading the home islands of Japan. Not even Truman knew of the project until after he was sworn in as President.

Edited by Queenmandy85

USA would have estimated the success of the nuclear weapons, and then the army of Soviet Union had been avoided to fight Japanese army in the east-north China. This possibility would have make the following Cold War much easy.

Nothing about the Cold War was easy. One China sided with the U.S., and the other one didn't.....Chinese choices.

On the morning of the test at Alamogordo, NM, nobody,not even Oppenheimer, knew if it would work.

Add to that, the fact that virtually no one in the army or government even knew of the Manhattan Project, so their planning was based on the strategy of invading the home islands of Japan. Not even Truman knew of the project until after he was sworn in as President.

I believe you. Roosevelt was on duty then. If he had considered the possibility of atomic bombs and cold war, he would not have invited Stalin send troop to fight Japanese army in east-northern China.

Nothing about the Cold War was easy. One China sided with the U.S., and the other one didn't.....Chinese choices.

The first part is right, the middle part is a tragedy, the final part is wrong. Chinese had not the power to choose then, but that history of rogues made two rogues who split China and the people in China.

The first part is right, the middle part is a tragedy, the final part is wrong. Chinese had not the power to choose then, but that history of rogues made two rogues who split China and the people in China.

China had the power before, during, and after. Chinese choices....Chinese outcomes. Americans do not blame China for American choices.

China had the power before, during, and after. Chinese choices....Chinese outcomes. Americans do not blame China for American choices.

My topic has not any meaning to blame USA from the eye of China, but means the meanings from the eyes of historians in USA to think the multiple possibilities of history. I mean the huge mistake of USA as that the unrealized possibility was much huge goodness for the benefits of USA than the actual choice.

I mean that history of rogues as that history of former Soviet Union and that global communist movement. I mean two rogues as that communist party in China and that nationalist party in China.

Edited by Exegesisme

My topic has not any meaning to blame USA from the eye of China, but means the meanings from the eyes of historians in USA to think the multiple possibilities of history.

History is in the rear view mirror....too late. Americans made choices for American interests, which may or may not coincide with other nation state interests. China also made choices that historians can talk about.

I mean that history of rogues as that history of former Soviet Union and that global communist movement. I mean two rogues as that communist party in China and that nationalist party in China.

Soviets were Marxist-Leninist-Stalinist....China was more true to communist "ideal". The CCP defeated the Nationalists....Red China was born...the choice was made.

History is in the rear view mirror....too late. Americans made choices for American interests, which may or may not coincide with other nation state interests. China also made choices that historians can talk about.

Soviets were Marxist-Leninist-Stalinist....China was more true to communist "ideal". The CCP defeated the Nationalists....Red China was born...the choice was made.

I see too many choices in your speaking, at least some of them are actually consequences of historical blindness in my dictionary.

I see too many choices in your speaking, at least some of them are actually consequences of historical blindness in my dictionary.

Of course, but whatever the blindness or choices made, they were ultimately Chinese choices.

Taiwan exists because of different choices and actions.

Of course, but whatever the blindness or choices made, they were ultimately Chinese choices.

Taiwan exists because of different choices and actions.

The difference between us is how to define choice. Your definition is that all are choices. My definition is that an action in blindness or forced by violence at least partially is not a choice.

The difference between us is how to define choice. Your definition is that all are choices. My definition is that an action in blindness or forced by violence at least partially is not a choice.

The American experience is different....the United States exists specifically because of very violent choices and actions to overthrow the British government/monarchy. China should never have been dependent on the policies of another nation, whether violent or not.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

The American experience is different....the United States exists specifically because of very violent choices and actions to overthrow the British government/monarchy. China should never have been dependent on the policies of another nation, whether violent or not.

The people before USA overthrew the governance there of British government, but Chinese people today still only hope to overthrow that rule of an evil party which was mainly sourced that evil Soviet Union and that evil movement of communism. China now is just a disguise of that evil party. This is the real and major difference between USA and China.

The people before USA overthrew the governance there of British government, but Chinese people today still only hope to overthrow that rule of an evil party which was mainly sourced that evil Soviet Union and that evil movement of communism. China now is just a disguise of that evil party. This is the real and major difference between USA and China.

Hope is not effective in this case.....actions are required. Actions require choices. It is up to China and no other country.

Hope is not effective in this case.....actions are required. Actions require choices. It is up to China and no other country.

You still do not really understand my meaning. China is a name stole by that evil party, and has not any right to choice. And Chinese people are forced by the dictatorship of proletariat, which I hope in future will be recorded as the way of demon.

You still do not really understand my meaning. China is a name stole by that evil party, and has not any right to choice. And Chinese people are forced by the dictatorship of proletariat, which I hope in future will be recorded as the way of demon.

Then the true China can choose bloody revolution and liberty....or continue in slavery.