Should I Vote in the Coming Election for Such a Person?

Should I Vote in the Coming Election for Such a Person?​

By Exegesisme

In Canada, the coming federal election is both for the parties and the leaders of the parties, is both for the legislative branch and for the executive branch, is both for the positions of MPs and the position of PM, is both for the policies of the parties and the morality and ethics of the representatives. As a Canadian, my vote is so functional that I should vote with more discretion, prudence, and scrutiny.

However, the so plentiful function of my vote can only be voted to one of the candidates who runs for the seat in the House of Commons which will be assigned to the winner in the constituency in which I live. No matter who is the possible winner, she or he has not much relation to me after the coming election, she or he will vote in the House of Commons on the will of the leader of her or his party, not on the will of me, not on the will of these voters who vote for her or him in the constituency where I live, not on the will of all the voters in the constituency where I live, and even not on the will of herself or himself.

Should I vote in the coming election for such a person? As she or he votes in the House of Commons, she or he ignores her or his own will, ignores my will, ignores the will of the voters in the last election who made her or him elected, ignores the will of the voters in the next election she or he will asks for support, ignores her or his own will, and only obey the will of the party leader for fearing punish from the leader, or fearing expected award not from the leader.

Edited by Exegesisme