Economic Volatility In A Four Decades Period And Life Holism

Exegesisme

Economic Volatility In A Four Decades Period And Life Holism​

By Exegesisme

As I see back to 1929, 1969, and 2009, there is a clear economic period of four decades. Economy escaped from the first and grew again on demand of WWII and the rebuilding and population fast increasing after WWII. Economy escaped from the second trap and returned to growth on Reagan's economy and the develop of the information technology. And now the economy has been being in its third big trap in the recent one hundred years, what will help it escape from this trap?

To my expectation, I believe the future-directed super-applied-meditation will play a major role. The FDSAM technic will be possible applied to every major area of human business in the following half century, and human being as a whole will be the first time to know what is being done and the meaning of it. In the Grace of God, and by the advantage of information, at first human being will learn the fact of human holism, and then learn life holism.

The life holism, is a concept I cast, means to see all lives from the beginning four billion years ago to now as an experience of one life, I named her a Chinese name 渌,a word with three parts: 氵vapor 彐snow and 氺water. The 渌 now as a whole is in front of the climate change, and each specific species is seen as a cell in this whole life, and no species can escape from the self-change to fit the change of the climate.

Edited by Exegesisme

Future-directed super-applied meditation, eh?

All human behaviors on my opinion are for their hopes, their expectations, their aims, and their goals, so are future-directed on my opinion, or final cause-directed on the philosophy of Aristotle.

Super-applied is vs super sensed, and super-sensed is the function of meditation, so super-applied meditation means that the meditation is not pure meditation or super-sensed meditation, but for the super application of the super sensation in jobs or careers of my style of meditation-learners.

I believe that the science and technology of future-directed super-applied-meditation will reshape human themselves which include reshaping human morality and ethics and considerably improving human understanding, and in turn reshape all aspects of human being, which include the human knowledge and human economy. Therefore, the future-directed super-applied-meditation in my expectation will play a major role to help economy jump out of its present trap and drive the next big economic cycle.

Edited by Exegesisme