This is proof majority WON'T be voting conservative!

Honestly, your extreme support for one candidate or another is hard to take seriously, given that you were giving equal praise to Justin and Pierre Trudeau on these pages rather recently.

If everything should be so obvious then why wasn't it obvious to you ? Are you going to turn again and support Muclair soon ?

I'm not responding to these comments that are way out there in relation to the topic being discussed.

Can't really report them either. So I'm just going to ignore.

I suggest you do the same. But maybe you have some different kind of idea or goal?

WWWTT

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People must remember, if liberals are not happy with Justin, does not mean they will automatically just to the NDP. A lot of them could go to the cons instead of the NDP, since alot of liberals will not ever vote NDP.

Now that we have to wait and see PIk. I am one of those Liberals. I would vote for Marc Garneau. Trudeau. I am sorry no, Paul Martin yes, Chretiens I wanted out.

I am like alot of Liberals pro Harrper on foreign policy and economics. I am not happy with the coruption and I don't necessarily agree on some of his other policies.

I could not as a sane man believe Trudeau is capable of anything but being a Drama teacher or perhaps hair stylist. I think he would be good at that.

As for Mulcair, he was an Environment Minister who did nothing when in power nothing but be part of a corupt government. He also is in no position to question Harper given his own spending scandals which interestingly so far have not come up.

The low price of oil is not Harper's doing. These politicians pretending Harper can and does control world econmic policies that adversely impact on Canada and can protect Canada from such impact with government spending are insulting, but the average Canadian has no clue how economic markets work.

All the politicians throw out pandering schemes to get votes.

I am voting Harper. Everytime Trudeau opens his mouth I get diaheria. Its that powerful on my system.

Now that we have to wait and see PIk. I am one of those Liberals. I would vote for Marc Garneau. Trudeau. I am sorry no, Paul Martin yes, Chretiens I wanted out.

I would have thought you would vote NDP?

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVimdAM5Vk7QA7kEnnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1439592733/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fen.wikipedia.org%2fwiki%2fCatherine_Pinhas/RK=0/RS=ybzLZ75xCjcJGMgALjLLCX6RWcE-

WWWTT

Just by-the-by trying to figure out why a poster supports one party over another.

Just remember Michael: when oil prices continue to collapse, when new "green taxes" and freezes on infrastructure are implemented, when the Keystone and Energy East pipelines are axed; when your TFSA savings are suddenly taxed and all other taxes are raised; when a Carbon tax is added onto that to further suppress the economy; when you finally loose your job but still have to pay for "universal daycare" even though you're now at home with a long stack of resumes to send out ...

remember that Justin really, really cares for you with all his heart.

I'm not responding to these comments that are way out there in relation to the topic being discussed.

Can't really report them either. So I'm just going to ignore.

I suggest you do the same. But maybe you have some different kind of idea or goal?

WWWTT

While it's hard to make a case for Mulcair actually being a separatist (his political pedigree certainly contradicts that notion), there is no doubt that he is willing to pander to the hard and soft separatists in order to become Prime Minister of Canada. Thus, he does not deserve the post.

While it's hard to make a case for Mulcair actually being a separatist (his political pedigree certainly contradicts that notion), there is no doubt that he is willing to pander to the hard and soft separatists in order to become Prime Minister of Canada. Thus, he does not deserve the post.

Great! Now show me the Quebec politician of any party who hasn't been a "soft separatist?"