Women and Jews on a plane

msj

Accommodate Orthodox Jews or not?   

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

...when I saw you accuse someone else of being off topic and you were just as off topic I commented.

"Moderation is a word I am not accustomed to."

W.C. Fields

" Moderation can occur when the man has had too much too drink or he's not resolved his issues with his Mama."

Mae West

" I tried being moderate, I  only punched him, but he insisted on standing up, so of course I shot him. "

Rue 1856

Edited by Rue

17 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Lest we forget that Islam isn't the only religion that can be utterly insane when it comes to women.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/19/israeli-women-fight-hardliners-for-right-to-appear-in-public

Yeah I've mentioned the Haradi before. This is a population of welfare bums with no education, job skills, or ability (or desire) to work. They have lots of kids, and live their whole lives on welfare, sitting in a corner like a lump of camel dung and bobbing their heads up and down in prayer. All Israel's hard-line policies are aimed at pleasing them.

• 4 weeks later...

So two women  prepare to board a plane with an old orthodox Jewish man. One is in her 70's and he says, Good afternoon Mam going to visit your grandchildren?  She says yes. Then please Madam feel free to go in front of me.  He then looks at the next woman and says- why I know you, you are Kim Kardashian.  Why yes I am she said. Please he said, go in front of me I would be pleased to stand behind you as well. Why thank you. So Ms. Kardashian leans over to the woman in front of her and says, its nice to see a man who still has practices religious morals and the grandmother says-"trust me honey it aint morals he's considering you might want to consider at least underwear if you wear a dress that tight."

"The only thing holy about men is their underwear."

Rue 1563

Edited by Rue