Widow suing Khadr

What army was Khadr a soldier of?

This is a moot question. Afghanistan was illegally invaded by the USA. The USA was there as an invading horde of war criminals and terrorists.

What would that make those who support the USA in their illegal invasion?

Edited by Je suis Omar

He was an illegal combatant, but I guess all child soldiers, by definition, are illegal combatants.

The correct term the US uses is 'enemy combatant'. Which is something that is not recognized or talked about in UN conventions. By that alone, the US is not playing by many international law in which it helped set up.

Je suis Omar, on 20 May 2015 - 8:51 PM, said:

.....What would that make those who support the USA in their illegal invasion?

Economic opportunists and great customers...like Canada !

I'm quite sure that I have never personally witnessed a more truly morally bankrupt statement.

And you seem to revel in it.

The correct term the US uses is 'enemy combatant'. Which is something that is not recognized or talked about in UN conventions. By that alone, the US is not playing by many international law in which it helped set up.

Which law are yiu referring to?

Sure, a child murderer. Almost 16.

A child...at least you get that. Imprisoned and tortured in an illegal prison, convicted of a crime dreamed up 4 years after his incarceration, even though it turns out there were any doubts cast on his actual actions in the event, cast by personnel actually on sight at the time. Suck up that kool aid if you wish. Luckily cooler heads have prevailed.

A child...at least you get that. Imprisoned and tortured in an illegal prison, convicted of a crime dreamed up 4 years after his incarceration, even though it turns out there were any doubts cast on his actual actions in the event, cast by personnel actually on sight at the time. Suck up that kool aid if you wish. Luckily cooler heads have prevailed.

An almost 16 year old that was part of no army, who murdered a U.S. soldier serving in a nato approved mission. He wasn't totrtued, nor was the prison illegal, whatever that means.

An almost 16 year old that was part of no army, who murdered a U.S. soldier serving in a nato approved mission. He wasn't totrtued, nor was the prison illegal, whatever that means.

An almost 16 year old makes him a child. A child whos housing complex came under attack in a firefight by an invading army in an illegal war.. There is no absolute proof of what he did. He was waterboarded in Gitmo, which was an illegal prison. Maybe try reading and understanding article 51 as I suggest as to why the invasion was illegal for starters before you start putting words into NATO countries mouths.

An almost 16 year old makes him a child. A child whos housing complex came under attack in a firefight by an invading army in an illegal war.. There is no absolute proof of what he did. He was waterboarded in Gitmo, which was an illegal prison. Maybe try reading and understanding article 51 as I suggest as to why the invasion was illegal for starters before you start putting words into NATO countries mouths.

As I've already proven, somebody 16 or younger can be tried as an adult. A 15 or 16 year old knows that murder is wrong.

As I've already proven, somebody 16 or younger can be tried as an adult. A 15 or 16 year old knows that murder is wrong.

I think we all know that some states in certain cases will prosecute minors as adults, so there was nothing much to prove. This is about Khadr. Do you think waterboarding him should be legal as well...