South Carolina Cop Shooting

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Running away is a testament to the terror police are causing.

I guess the other option is to arm oneself and stand your ground against them.

A well armed militia being necessary yadda yadda...

That's what's going to end up happening. But you know, the right to bear arms is only for white conservative Americans. If black men started arming themselves to the teeth and fighting back against a corrupt government that's actually out to get them, they wouldn't get the support of the radical white middle-class libertarians at all.

That's what's going to end up happening. But you know, the right to bear arms is only for white conservative Americans. If black men started arming themselves to the teeth and fighting back against a corrupt government that's actually out to get them, they wouldn't get the support of the radical white middle-class libertarians at all.

Good point. I wonder how many black NRA members there are. Institutional racism perhaps...

Good point. I wonder how many black NRA members there are. Institutional racism perhaps...

I suppose it would be wrong of me to point out that the other common denominator here is criminality and resisting arrest. Yes, they were black. Yes, they were criminals. Yes, they resisted the police. It's not like the cops are going around offhandedly shooting Black guys for fun and giggles.

I suppose it would be wrong of me to point out that the other common denominator here is criminality and resisting arrest. Yes, they were black. Yes, they were criminals. Yes, they resisted the police. It's not like the cops are going around offhandedly shooting Black guys for fun and giggles.

Probably not for fun and giggles as you put it, but it sees they are doing it. If you take a look at the D of J report into the Ferguson PD you do see one possible reason. Its called racism.

Probably not for fun and giggles as you put it, but it sees they are doing it. If you take a look at the D of J report into the Ferguson PD you do see one possible reason. Its called racism.

. So because black people are the group fighting the police it means the police are racist? I don't get it. So white police can only arrest white people otherwise they're racist?

On a more serious note - I do not understand why a criminal would stop when a policeman tells him to. You see this on TV all the time when someone has a gun on someone else then they stand there with their hands up. Apparently, in the real world, most criminals or those who have done something wrong do not stay around but run at first opportunity. You see this often on reality police shows.

I have talked to law enforcement officers in Ontario. Any time they draw their weapon they have to complete a report. They are not supposed to draw their weapon unless the situation warrants and they are prepared to shoot. When they shoot, they shoot to kill.

Under those conditions, there are very few instances why a problematic situation requires the drawing of a weapon. I have been told that many habitual offenders of minor crimes already know firearm protocols and have managed to avoid arrest by simply having a running exit strategy. I am not sure I personally would take that route.

Apparently it gets so silly at times that a takedown looks more like a game of tag where the suspect is diving and dodging, knowing that the officers will not shoot, and the many officers in pursuit are chasing this guy all over the place - and often the offender gets away - temporarily.

I believe that it works on the same principle where a car chase is called off when the danger to the public during the chase is greater than the infraction for which the driver is being pursued.

Looks to me that if someone is preparing for a life of crime, he/should spend far more time in the gym than the gun range. ;)

As the deputy subdues Harris on the ground, a gunshot rings out and a man says: Oh, I shot him. Im sorry.

Harris screams: He shot me. Oh, my God, and a deputy replies: You f---ing ran. Shut the f--- up.

When Harris says hes losing his breath, a deputy replies, F--- your breath.

Harris was treated by medics at the scene and died in a hospital.

They give a 73 year old insurance exec a gun and a license to kill?

Something very wrong there.

. Nothing wrong here. Nothing racist. Nothing to see.

• 3 weeks later...

So in other words...no you cannot provide a bylaw from today's bylaw that bans blacks from becoming members.

Why not just say that instead of trying to change the channel?

I would have hoped you would know it would be illegal to ban people based on race without asking for some silly quote saying it isnt. If you read the history you will see how the they do it without breaking the law.