The last national leaders’ debate on women’s issues was in 1984.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were clamouring that your opinion was being stifled. It was explained to you it was not, but your opinion of denying others of a request seemed stifling. I merely pointed out your non-encouragement of said ideas was appropriate rather than your stated goal of denial.

Ah, so nothing.

That's your general response to everything. I don't see things from your point of view and you have no idea how to respond.

The problem isn't that you have a different point of view. The problem is that you consistently want to shut down or eliminate anything you don't understand or you disagree with.

Edited by cybercoma

Changing the national debate? What are you talking about? You don't even grasp what this thread is about.

WOW!!!!!!!!

You start a thread about women's issues not being a focal point of a national debate in an election year since1984 and than say it has nothing to do with the topic being discussed?

I have seen you do this before. You make a statement than somebody comments and you claim it is not the topic being discussed. How is it the fault of the people involved and their are some very intelligent people on here, don't understand what you are trying to get at?

It is not just rightwingers you do make this claim with.

Not our fault you can't get whatever you are trying to say out in a clear message.

I am all saving women from the abusive men they annoy. Why are we having a debate about this?

Because there are still a lot of creeps around who think women deserve to be abused.

For an example, look in your mirror. :/

We all ready have free daycare in Ontario. It is called school.

That asinine response would be one of the reasons why a debate on women's issues is necessary.

Now the native women missing. Yes that is a cause we are not doing enough for

You want to elaborate on that?

How is daycare only a woman's issue?

Are there not Fathers that look after children?

Professional women do go back to work and leave the daddy's at home. Why are you so sexist?

The lack of concern for missing native women is a criminal act itself. The police and governments have failed to do their duty

Edited by Ash74

Yes there are, and they certainly know better than to make an idiot comment like

"We all ready have free daycare in Ontario. It is called school."

If you do not think all day kindergarten was not a form of day care than you are dreaming. First year is mat leave. It has come down to three years of having to worry about daycare.

Plus why should the state pay for you deciding to have kids. I looked after mine without holding my handout.

If you do not think all day kindergarten was not a form of day care than you are dreaming. First year is mat leave. It has come down to three years of having to worry about daycare.

And after school.

And for parents working shift work, it's a nightmare.

And after school.

And for parents working shift work, it's a nightmare.

YOU SAID "PARENT"

So it is not just a woman's issue.

Yeah it is hard. That is the life we chose. For our kids

Tell that to my wife - she tells me I can wear the pants in the family - as long as she tells me which ones to put on. <_<

You got it easy.......mine usually makes me find them myself than I get in trouble for putting on the wrong ones.

So I just say "yes dear" and call it a day

You both don't know you're born.

My wife makes me get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay her for permission to go to work, and when I get home, she kills me and dances about on my grave singing Hallelujah.

Edited by bcsapper

You both don't know you're born.

My wife makes me get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay her for permission to go to work, and when I get home, she kills me and dances about on my grave singing Hallelujah.

You got it easy.......

I could top that but my wife won't let me