Who will get 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination?

2016 Republican Presidential Nominee  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rand Paul is a non-factor...unelectable on a national ticket.

Yet the Democrats may possibly choose Hillary Clinton - who IMHO is unelectable. So, it happens. Indeed, I suspect the only way that Walker will "make" President, as you Americans term such, is if he faces Clinton épouse.

Yet the Democrats may possibly choose Hillary Clinton - who IMHO is unelectable. So, it happens. Indeed, I suspect the only way that Walker will "make" President, as you Americans term such, is if he faces Clinton épouse.

Hillary Clinton is far more electable than Rand Paul. She can raise far more money, and has more experience and organization for a presidential run.

CPAC and Iowa straw polls don't matter much.....

I like Ohio governor John Kasich. To me he is the general poll republican. Probably can't get any fund raising though.....too rational.

Good suggestion, I had forgotten about him. He's kind of under the radar. If he doesn't, he'd be a great VP pick.

I'd have to say probably Jeb Bush, with Scott Walker as a possibility. Although I think Marco Rubio has a decent shot as well.

I agree, I think the top of the ticket will be either Bush (likely) or Christie (maybe), with the eventual bottom half being Walker or Rubio....

Ted Cruz is running to make the eventual winner seem like a moderate by comparison.

-k

Given that, I suppose The Donald is running to make the eventual winner seem intelligent and reasonable.

Why is it pathetic? Regardless, the list will grow as others will also enter the race. There are some governors that still haven't decided.

It's pathetic because your selection is very limited. Sure let's put another Bush into office. Can't be wose that Obama wich was worse that GWB, which was worse than Clinton, which was worse than Bush Sr which was .. and on and on.