21 Christians killed by ISIS.

sharkman

Obama didn't like the withdrawal date that Dubya had decided on so he slowly armed the same people that he deposed so, 5 years later, they would take control large swathes of Iraq so he could restart the entire war.

That's gotta be it right? Military Industrial Complex. The US can't not be involved in war and/or arming future enemies. Jobs are on the line here!

Edited by Boges

Obama didn't like the withdrawal date that Dubya had decided on so he slowly armed the same people that he deposed so, 5 years later, they would take control large swathes of Iraq so he could restart the entire war.

That's gotta be it right. Military Industrial Complex. The US can't not be involved in war and/or arming future enemies. Jobs are on the line here!

Worked in Afghanistan.

I wasn't being sarcastic. Those who would terrorize and kill innocent civilians deserve neither the dignity nor respect of the articles of war. If pigs blood is unclean to them and they have a religious belief that it would bar them from their rewards in the afterlife, we should be bathing these animals in the blood of pigs and burying their corpses with the carcasses of those pigs we bled. If it's a holy war that they want, then we should oblige them.

If it would deter others I would agree. I think, if I remember correctly, both the Americans and the British tried that, in less complicated times, and it didn't work as well as they had thought it might. I could be wrong, though. I'm going from some pretty distant memories here.

That said, what harm could it do? If it pisses them off, even just a little bit, (and the pigs were going to die anyway) why not?

Nothing will stop ISIS and salve your faux outrage of the moment when the U.S. is secretly training them and sending weapons to ISIS camps in Syria:

1414324972-.jpg

Image: Implausible deniability - "accidental" airdrops of weapons to ISIS

militants, and now torrents of cash being routed through the allegedly

unwitting US are but a few examples of how the West's "accidental" support

props up the only organization in Syria capable of fighting its proxy war

against Damascus for it. So many coincidences add up to concerted

conspiracy.

The entire video was already linked in some other thread........The image that you've posted is of Russian grenades, from the video, you can also see the boxes that contain the primers and spoons, likewise Eastern Bloc mortar and RPG rounds...........sorry to let facts in the way, but A for effort.

WIP, some good points there. So what really happened in Benghazi? !!!!!! :D

Who knows for sure! But, it does seem that the reason why the Republicans couldn't stick the Bengahzi debacle on Hillary is because they would have had to reveal too much information themselves....such as the widely held conclusion that it was a fake embassy to begin with...why would an embassy be there instead of the capital - Tripoli? The story about it being used as the staging grounds for the next regime change target - Syria, provides the most likely scenario...as Benghazi was the home of the largest and longest running opposition to Gadaffi. They wanted to get this proposed Syrian Democratic Front together and get as many of the guns used in Libya on to that next operation.......and then everything blew up....literally. But it's far more likely that a lot of people in Washington had their hands dirty, than Hillary is completely innnocent of all suspicions.

What I found was the CIA trained these guys in 2012 in Jordan to destabilize the Syrian government, just like they did with other terrorists groups in the area. Also, they are being funded by Saudis gov't or private citizens inside the country. The Iraqi government said they have documents proving the US plane are dropping supplies to ISIS, probably the CIA in secret.

What I found was the CIA trained these guys in 2012 in Jordan to destabilize the Syrian government, just like they did with other terrorists groups in the area. Also, they are being funded by Saudis gov't or private citizens inside the country. The Iraqi government said they have documents proving the US plane are dropping supplies to ISIS, probably the CIA in secret.

We need sources for this, and credible ones.

We need sources for this, and credible ones.

We have whole threads with linked sources in the Syrian war thread. http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums/topic/22485-syria-war/

NATO has definitely been arming and training the Free Syrian army that operates out of Turkey close to the border with Syria.