Now they are piling on Trudeau

Harper has been ok, but his cabinet has been an embarrassment. You're just not going to find enough non-ignorant people in the CPC to fill out a government properly.

Everybodys cabinet does stupid stuff.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought the article in the OP was pretty much spot-on.

I agree, though I wouldn't vote for Harper or Trudeau. I'd plug my nose and vote NDP, though it would be a shame to lose Mulcair as opposition leader since he's been fantastic in that role in the House. It's pretty obvious any time he's opened his mouth the last month or 2 that Trudeau has no clue about foreign policy or islamic terrorism/ISIS. He's no uneducated and naive about political matters it's frightening to think of Trudeau as PM when important decisions like matters of war need to be made.

I agree we really need more purality with our politics. 3 parties doesn't reflect the political diversity of our nation.

I think one of the differences between our perspectives is that I think Harper's policies on the environment and science is extremely troubling. The environmental policies are devastating for the planet.

Nothing Canadian policy does or has done will or has ever had any significant impact on climate change, regardless of the causes of climate change. Anyone who believes otherwise doesn't actually know anything about the subject.

People still won't vote NDP

Not even a consideration for me. As I've said before, until they broaden their interest to include the well-being of ordinary Canadians, as opposed to various peoples they believe are downtrodden, they clearly are not a party which has my interests in mind.

that would be... you!

Wrong, we produce 2.2 % of ghs in the world, shutting down Canada will do nothing. I just read somewhere the OS produce 48 million tons of the stuff and one state( It is on the tip of my tongue) in America produces 43 m ton. And here we are allowing all this foreign money in to destroy our economy where Mr Green Obama , is drilling and fracking to his hearts content.

You think Canadian policy would have a significant impact on climate change? Yes, or no.

what's with this morning's fervor for one word "YES or NO" answers? :lol: There's no shortage of examples of the failed policy (or lack of policy) Harper Conservatives have engaged in... visible or covert. There's no shortage of past discussion in that regard through an assortment of threads, in an assortment of MLW forums. In your zest for full-bore, wide-open, full development of Canadian resources (by any country with money to invest), there's only one answer that will meet your measure. Your/that position does not recognize the term 'sustainable'... your/that position does not recognize the effect of your favoured kind of development of Canadian resources on the world's principal and continued reliance on fossil-fuels... you know, with its resulting, as you say, "significant impact on climate change".

what's with this morning's fervor for one word "YES or NO" answers? :lol: There's no shortage of examples of the failed policy (or lack of policy) Harper Conservatives have engaged in... visible or covert. There's no shortage of past discussion in that regard through an assortment of threads, in an assortment of MLW forums. In your zest for full-bore, wide-open, full development of Canadian resources (by any country with money to invest), there's only one answer that will meet your measure. Your/that position does not recognize the term 'sustainable'... your/that position does not recognize the effect of your favoured kind of development of Canadian resources on the world's principal and continued reliance on fossil-fuels... you know, with its resulting, as you say, "significant impact on climate change".

Answer the question. Quit pulling a shiva.

I agree we really need more purality with our politics. 3 parties doesn't reflect the political diversity of our nation.

What political ideology do you think is significantly underrepresented in federal politics? There are more than 3 parties, it's just that not many people have been voting for the Bloc, Green Party, Libertarians, Communists, Marijuana Party etc.

I could be wrong but my view is, if Justin's goes down in the polls, then the NDP could come up the middle and take the election. 60% didn't vote for Harper and if that 60% really wants him gone, and Justin's since ready in the voters minds of the PMO, then they will vote for the NDP. The NDP leader is a very good at what he does and even if he got a minority, that better than have the Tories in power!!

Answer the question. Quit pulling a shiva.

PIK you seem to have created a new way of trying to use the word shiva.

As a not so religious yet well known ZIONIST CANCER of Jew, might I suggest you try another term.

No one pulls a shiva. That's like saying "pull a mourning period".

Might I suggest people on this forum may be pulling things, but not shivas.

To be hip one must use Yiddish only if they are Jewish. Nothing sounds more affected than a gentile trying to speak Yiddish. The only ones I knew who could do it were Eddie Murphy and Joe Pecci. Eddie Murphys pent sufficient time in the catskills to get the tone down right let alone know which words to use. Joe Pecci does the best Jewish accent of a gentile I have ever known but then he is a New York Italian and they basically have the same kind of mothers.

One can never go wrong on this forum saying "stop being a putz". That is a good Yiddish expression I leave to you gentiles. "Shmuck" is too strong.

Let me help for all you gentiles who suddenly want to be hip or like Doug Ford have a Jewish accounant, Jewish lawyer, Jewish dentist, and Jewish doctor as he suggested or as he suggested a Jewish wife, even though she and her grandparents were Russian FGreek Orthodox...here's a crash course of some of my all time fave expressions that I believe apply to some of you:

"Abi gezunt dos leben ken men zikh ale mol nemen.”

(stay healthy so you can kill yourself later)

Beheyme

(cow's head)

Hok a chanik

(to spew nonsense)

khammer

(ass)

"Lign in drerd un bakn beygl!”

(burn in hell)

Prostak

(vulgar/ignorant person) (no it does not mean your prostate)

schlump (shhhloomp)

(loser, useless person, pathetic excuse of a human)

Shtik drek

(kakahead)

Finally here are some I think apply to the anti Israel entourage on this forum:

Kuni Lemel (one who gets everything backwords and so this is why I accuse them of sticking their head up their tuchas another yiddish word you can figure out)

Tipesh (an idiot or fool)

Yutz (embarassment, socially inept person)

Glad I could help.

PIK you seem to have created a new way of trying to use the word shiva.

As a not so religious yet well known ZIONIST CANCER of Jew, might I suggest you try another term.

No one pulls a shiva. That's like saying "pull a mourning period".

Might I suggest people on this forum may be pulling things, but not shivas.

To be hip one must use Yiddish only if they are Jewish. Nothing sounds more affected than a gentile trying to speak Yiddish. The only ones I knew who could do it were Eddie Murphy and Joe Pecci. Eddie Murphys pent sufficient time in the catskills to get the tone down right let alone know which words to use. Joe Pecci does the best Jewish accent of a gentile I have ever known but then he is a New York Italian and they basically have the same kind of mothers.

One can never go wrong on this forum saying "stop being a putz". That is a good Yiddish expression I leave to you gentiles. "Shmuck" is too strong.

Let me help for all you gentiles who suddenly want to be hip or like Doug Ford have a Jewish accounant, Jewish lawyer, Jewish dentist, and Jewish doctor as he suggested or as he suggested a Jewish wife, even though she and her grandparents were Russian FGreek Orthodox...here's a crash course of some of my all time fave expressions that I believe apply to some of you:

"Abi gezunt dos leben ken men zikh ale mol nemen.”

(stay healthy so you can kill yourself later)

Beheyme

(cow's head)

Hok a chanik

(to spew nonsense)

khammer

(ass)

"Lign in drerd un bakn beygl!”

(burn in hell)

Prostak

(vulgar/ignorant person) (no it does not mean your prostate)

schlump (shhhloomp)

(loser, useless person, pathetic excuse of a human)

Shtik drek

(kakahead)

Finally here are some I think apply to the anti Israel entourage on this forum:

Kuni Lemel (one who gets everything backwords and so this is why I accuse them of sticking their head up their tuchas another yiddish word you can figure out)

Tipesh (an idiot or fool)

Yutz (embarassment, socially inept person)

Glad I could help.

I did not know that. Thank you.