Ferguson unrest

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what that means, but as long as you don't commit a robbery, attempt to take a police officer's gun, beat him, and then refuse arrest, you should be fine. :)

He's learned

.....maliciously fine black people....it's OK.....their money's better kept in city hands.

.....police dep'ts are better when they don't represent their communities.

and most importantly,

.....don't worry that you shoot black people b/c you're afraid of them.....the city will be on the hook for you when you lose the civil suit.

He's learned

.....maliciously fine black people....it's OK.....their money's better kept in city hands.

.....police dep'ts are better when they don't represent their communities.

and most importantly,

.....don't worry that you shoot black people b/c you're afraid of them.....the city will be on the hook for you when you lose the civil suit.

It's not my civil suit to lose. Regardless of fines, police departments etc, you don't commit robbery, assault police officers and try to take their gun, and not expect very negative consequences. Even being shot. I know I know, what a shocker!

It's not my civil suit to lose. Regardless of fines, police departments etc, you don't commit robbery, assault police officers and try to take their gun, and not expect very negative consequences. Even being shot. I know I know, what a shocker!

Good tactic, keep detracting from what is being put forth in front of you. EVEN IF you do what they say, you can get shot. How do you propose that get dealt with Shady?

....and it's not Wilson's, the chief's or the mayor's either to lose now. Funny the direct culprits won't be culpable.

Apparently you dont follow the news very often. Lets see, there was the 12 year old shot by police in Cleveland. Then the guy reaching for his drivers license at a gas station in SC. Then Aurora Oregon, Madison Wisconsin, and there are more.

I'm speaking to the Wilson/Brown incident. Other incidents maybe different. And if wrong doing occured, then those who committed the acts should be held responsible. We're just going in circles now.

I'm speaking to the Wilson/Brown incident. Other incidents maybe different. And if wrong doing occured, then those who committed the acts should be held responsible. We're just going in circles now.

Yes they should. Which is why phony grand jury hearings should be done away with. And the obviously tarnished ones such as this one in Ferguson should be redone, with competent people at the helm.

Some black thug robbed a store then tried to wrestle away a cops gun. Then got shot for his actions. Why care about some criminal. He's the garbage of society. Do you all care about criminals who attack police in Canada too?

You don't believe that criminals should be able to combat the police on equal terms? How racist. How reactionary. Edited by Michael Hardner
Removed animated gif

You don't believe that criminals should be able to combat the police on equal terms? How racist. How reactionary.

A lawyer who calls someone a criminal before they've been tried and convicted? Which state bar are you under again? Edited by Michael Hardner
Removed animated gif

A lawyer who calls someone a criminal before they've been tried and convicted? Which state bar are you under again?

I don't think the rules are as strict when posting in an internet forum. Regardless, the criminal in question is on video tape, committing the criminal act. And nothing stopped people already convicting Wilson or murder before any kind of court process.

You don't believe that criminals should be able to combat the police on equal terms? How racist. How reactionary.

While a citizen is shooting at a police officer, at that moment, he or she is a criminal. It's up to the courts to sort it out later.

Are you saying that if I point a gun at you I'm not committing a crime since no court has intervened?