Ferguson unrest

Note the wounds, then raise your arms up by your head. Notice the grouping of the shots. I will say Brown did have his arms raised.

Can Brown’s arms pivot 180 degrees at the shoulder? Hasn’t the autopsy made clear both the entrance and exit wounds?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly that would mean you won't have to ask any uncomfortable questions about the relationship between black Americans and the police or the seemingly increasing authoritarian bent of law enforcement (best summed up right here by an actual cop).

The cop is right...you're on a tangent.

Millions of young black males will not be shot by police today, including my own son. Ironically, they have a much greater chance of being shot by another black male.

That might be because they won't attack an officer or even charge him while hopped up on drugs after robbing a store and being stupid enough to get caught on camera. And this moron got accepted by some college? Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

Millions of young black males will not be shot by police today, including my own son. Ironically, they have a much greater chance of being shot by another black male.

About 13% of the population of the USA is black. About 50% of homicide victims are black. About 90% of those black homicide victims are killed by somebody black. That must mean that ....?

That might be because they won't attack an officer or even charge him while hopped up on drugs after robbing a store and being stupid enough to get caught on camera. And this moron got accepted by some college? Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

Well BC, hope you are glad that this poster agrees with you. If I were you, I'd want to keep an arms lengths from this response.

Brown had marijuana in his system. The man who performed the autopsy said the marijuana would have no consideration on Brown's actions. In fact, marijuana tends to make someone quite laid back and not violent at all. I'm not sure why you would call this guy a moron and ridicule the fact he was accepted into college. That was completely uncalled for and I am quite sure you are posting your comment to get a rise out of posters here.

Michael Brown graduated from high school and applied to and was accepted into college like many other millions of teenagers and was pursuing his passion for music. And like him, many other teenagers get into trouble with petty theft, possession of marijuana and other misdemeanor incidents. No teenager deserves to be gunned down and have their life cut short because of a minor petty theft of $50 worth of cigars.

Well BC, hope you are glad that this poster agrees with you. If I were you, I'd want to keep an arms lengths from this response.

Brown had marijuana in his system. The man who performed the autopsy said the marijuana would have no consideration on Brown's actions. In fact, marijuana tends to make someone quite laid back and not violent at all. I'm not sure why you would call this guy a moron and ridicule the fact he was accepted into college. That was completely uncalled for and I am quite sure you are posting your comment to get a rise out of posters here.

Michael Brown graduated from high school and applied to and was accepted into college like many other millions of teenagers and was pursuing his passion for music. And like him, many other teenagers get into trouble with petty theft, possession of marijuana and other misdemeanor incidents. No teenager deserves to be gunned down and have their life cut short because of a minor petty theft of $50 worth of cigars.

Has the toxicology report actually been released?

whoops, I wasn't finished...

the previous post said Brown was hopped out on drugs. A bit of an exaggeration.

I have been looking around but I can't find any ref to the report. I know the pathologist who did the 2nd autopsy for the family mentioned in his press report it could be days or even weeks for the tox> report to be done due to workload. But I do agree, smoking a joint doesn't usually make people want to go tangle with honky cops, especially if you're black.

I have been looking around but I can't find any ref to the report. I know the pathologist who did the 2nd autopsy for the family mentioned in his press report it could be days or even weeks for the tox> report to be done due to workload. But I do agree, smoking a joint doesn't usually make people want to go tangle with honky cops, especially if you're black.

I am pretty sure I saw it somewhere. I will look for it.

That's what weed does to most of us, but I know a few guys that get quite hyper after smoking weed.

That's said, I don't put any weight to the whole weed thing.

That's what weed does to most of us, but I know a few guys that get quite hyper after smoking weed.

That's said, I don't put any weight to the whole weed thing.

You either get paranoid and shrink from situations or you become quite passive. In any event, mj in the bloodstream is a non-issue.

You either get paranoid and shrink from situations or you become quite passive. In any event, mj in the bloodstream is a non-issue.

That's not what the medical examiner that performed the autopsy said:

Baden said that he had not seen the toxicology report itself, but he provided background information on how marijuana might affect someone.

“Very important with marijuana is the levels of the different drugs that are present in marijuana to have an opinion as to whether or not he might have been affected by the marijuana so that he may have been acting in a crazy way and may have done things to the police officer that normally he would not have done,” he told van Susteren.

Brown’s demeanor before Wilson shot him is a crucial point in determining if Wilson shot the 18-year-old in self-defense.

Maybe Brown got a bad batch that was laced with something like crack or PCP?