Jump to content

This week in Islam


kimmy

Recommended Posts

On 1/4/2020 at 6:51 PM, Argus said:

I've posted them any number of times. I've also posted the most wanted lists for various departments. You'll see few white faces on most of them. And stop with your continuing bullshit threats about the law. You know absolutely nothing about the law and aren't smart enough to understand if it was explained.

Can't post any evidence.

Blahblahblah

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Many, many links have been posted.

Meanwhile in the U.K.  a 14 yr. old girl is raped by 10 Muslim men and  reports it to the police who they just say "thanks for the info" & do nothing .  Why, because no one wants to upset Islamists. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-51037692

A girl who was sexually exploited by a gang that used her as a "piece of meat" found police took "no effective action" to stop it, a court heard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/8/2020 at 8:44 PM, jacee said:

Can't post any evidence.

Blahblahblah

The government doesn't keep stats. But people who read the local newspaper (you probably don't) can see the names paraded before their eyes. Today, for example, in the Ottawa Citizen, there are three different stories about crime, two murders and a stabbing. All involve people from the middle east or north Africa. And that's not unusual.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Argus said:

The government doesn't keep stats. But people who read the local newspaper (you probably don't) can see the names paraded before their eyes. Today, for example, in the Ottawa Citizen, there are three different stories about crime, two murders and a stabbing. All involve people from the middle east or north Africa. And that's not unusual.

How do you know where they are from just going by name/appearance? Perhaps they and their parents were born in Canada, which would make them "from Canada" and your assumptions racist - . "ie if they look a certain way, they are from somewhere else."

Perhaps their parents were born elsewhere, and the people you see in the paper were born in Canada - again making them "from Canada", and again making your assumptions racist.

Where I live, the list of "RCMP most wanted" features most white faces/names.  Using your logic, I would assume that White people are prone to crime, while dark-skinned people are not.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, dialamah said:

How do you know where they are from just going by name/appearance? Perhaps they and their parents were born in Canada, which would make them "from Canada" and your assumptions racist - . "ie if they look a certain way, they are from somewhere else."

Perhaps their parents were born elsewhere, and the people you see in the paper were born in Canada - again making them "from Canada", and again making your assumptions racist.

According to Stats Canada 70% of visible minorities are immigrants. Pretty much all the rest are their kids. And in any event all she asked about were "Muslims in Canada", so your automatic reliance on screaming racism is even more ridiculous than it usually is. Which makes your reply shrewish - again, as usual.

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, dialamah said:

How do you know where they are from just going by name/appearance?

It's not about where they're born if they're not white.

Dark skin = Muslim

Dark skin + beard = terrorist

Dark skin + wedding ring = wife beater

Dark skin + beard + wedding ring = wife beater × 4 + terrorist

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Argus said:

According to Stats Canada 70% of visible minorities are immigrants. Pretty much all the rest are their kids. 

And every study ever done on immigrants shows that first generation immigrants (that 70% you hate so much) are less likely to engage in crime than those born in-country; they actually reduce overall crime stats in their neighborhoods.  Third generation Canadians meet national averages, and second gneration Canadians are somewhere in the middle.  

Making assumptions about people based on their skin color is racist.  Stop doing that if you don't want to be called out on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, dialamah said:

And every study ever done on immigrants shows that first generation immigrants (that 70% you hate so much) are less likely to engage in crime than those born in-country; they actually reduce overall crime stats in their neighborhoods.  Third generation Canadians meet national averages, and second gneration Canadians are somewhere in the middle.  

Making assumptions about people based on their skin color is racist.  Stop doing that if you don't want to be called out on it.

The question was not about whether they were immigrants, but about Muslims. But I could add that there's a clear difference between immigrants from different parts of the world. Somalians, for example, clearly have major crime issues in every city they've gone to. Not that any government would ever do a study about that, of course, or even talk about it for fear some old shrew would shriek at them for being 'racist'.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Marocc said:

It's not about where they're born if they're not white.

Dark skin = Muslim

Dark skin + beard = terrorist

Dark skin + wedding ring = wife beater

Dark skin + beard + wedding ring = wife beater × 4 + terrorist

I defend your right and Dialamah's  to say before we point a finger in a way that defames all Muslims in Canada  we be clear in what we say not to incite hatred against innocent people who happen to be Muslim or look Muslim. I take responsibility if I have done it in any posts it is not my intent when challenging extremism including Islamic extremism.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Rue said:

I defend your right and Dialamah's  to say before we point a finger in a way that defames all Muslims in Canada  we be clear in what we say not to incite hatred against innocent people who happen to be Muslim or look Muslim. I take responsibility if I have done it in any posts it is not my intent when challenging extremism including Islamic extremism.

 

The problem is, you don't get to decide what other people are going to hate. 

Tell the truth, and if it makes people hate, too bad.

The truth will not defame all Muslims.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/10/2020 at 6:28 PM, Argus said:

Not that any government would ever do a study about that, of course, or even talk about it for fear some old shrew would shriek at them for being 'racist'.

How wonderful that the government is cowed by "some old shrew".  Given I have such power, I'll be implementing a program whereby old anti-immigrant White guys, White nationalists, anti-semitic Muslims/Imams, and other racist types are put on an island somewhere to duke it out. 

I'm sure I'll be able to devise a test to accurately identify those whose views are antithetical to the free, tolerant and accepting society we want in Canada.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Rue said:

I defend your right and Dialamah's  to say before we point a finger in a way that defames all Muslims in Canada  we be clear in what we say not to incite hatred against innocent people who happen to be Muslim or look Muslim. I take responsibility if I have done it in any posts it is not my intent when challenging extremism including Islamic extremism.

Thanks Rue.  I don't always agree with you, but in no way do I think you have ever defamed all Muslims.  Challenging Islamic extremism is required, and I'm sure it can be done without implying or outright stating that a woman wearing a headscarf must be a fanatic or oppressed, or that a Muslim person  expressing a progressive viewpoint, or simply disagreeing with a non-Muslim is "lying for Islam".  

Edited by dialamah
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dialamah said:

How wonderful that the government is cowed by "some old shrew".  Given I have such power,

Oh, did you assume I meant you? Why? Do you believe your attitude here could be so described?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Argus said:

Oh, did you assume I meant you? Why? Do you believe your attitude here could be so described?

If course you were referring to me, how many other people here have you called shrews or shrewish?   How dishonest of you to try denial here.

Anyway, being called a shrew by you is fine by me - demonstrates that you feel the truth of what I say, but don't want to admit to it.  My "attitude" is irrelevant in your desperate attempt to convince yourself that I'm wrong - kinda like the misogynists in Mosques, Temples and boardrooms the world over who call women "bitches" when they are making too much sense contrary to some man's treasured belief.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/10/2020 at 9:55 AM, dialamah said:

 

Where I live, the list of "RCMP most wanted" features most white faces/names.  Using your logic, I would assume that White people are prone to crime, while dark-skinned people are not.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/wanted

Let's take a look...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, scribblet said:

Must be a different rcmp 

And Toronto    http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/homicide/mostwanted.phpt

And Ottawa. No one is supposed to pay any attention to all the names and faces, though, and certainly not wonder if maybe we ought to do something about immigration and refugee determination.

https://www.ottawapolice.ca/en/crime/wanted1.aspx

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/9/2020 at 12:45 PM, scribblet said:

Many, many links have been posted.

Meanwhile in the U.K.  a 14 yr. old girl is raped by 10 Muslim men and  reports it to the police who they just say "thanks for the info" & do nothing .  Why, because no one wants to upset Islamists. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-51037692

A girl who was sexually exploited by a gang that used her as a "piece of meat" found police took "no effective action" to stop it, a court heard.

Wow. Really twisting the truth to fit your prejudices, scribblet.  Tell the whole truth: Full investigation conducted, many charges laid, 10 people now on trial. Not all criminals were men, and where does it even say these criminals are Muslim? 

Apparently you didn't read your own link: 

The current trial is the result of a police investigation started in 2016.

The defendants, eight of whom are Kurdish, are:

  • Usman Din, 35, of Seaton Crescent, Sheffield, denies three counts of rape and one count of trafficking
  • Tony Juone, 61, of Pitt Lane, Sheffield, denies one count of rape
  • Kamaran Mahmoodi, 39, of Walkley Road, Sheffield, denies one count of rape
  • Shangar Ibrahimi, 30, of Cemetery Road, Barnsley, denies one count of rape
  • Farhad Mirzaie, 29, of Ironside Road, Sheffield, denies two counts of rape
  • Kawan Omar Ahmed, 29, of Margate Drive, Sheffield, denies two counts of rape
  • Saman Mohammed, 40, of Fox Street, Sheffield, denies one count of rape
  • Jasim Mohammed, 36, of Maxwell Way, Sheffield, denies three counts of rape
  • Nzar Anwar, 40, of Exeter Drive, Sheffield, denies one count of rape and one count of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice

A tenth man, Saba Mohammed, of Faranden Road, Sheffield, denies a single charge of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.

The trial continues.

8 are Kurdish men, but can't all be assumed to be Muslim: 

 A majority of Kurds belong to the Shafi‘i school of Sunni Islam, but significant numbers practise Shia Islam and Alevism, while some are adherents of Yarsanism, Yazidism, Zoroastrianism and Christianity.

These are clearly organized crimes of forced prostitution/sexual exploitation of a vulnerable minor, a crime that crosses all racial, religious and national lines. 

https://globalnews.ca/news/6036064/human-trafficking-arrests-york-region/

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/project-raphael-child-sex-trafficking-bust-north-of-toronto-leads-to-104-arrests-1.3378404

And what the hell does religion even matter when we're talking about rape of children? Nobody who commits those horrific crimes is doing it because of their religion! Are Catholic priests raping children rampantly all over the world because their 'religion made them do it' ?!! 

Child rapists and child sex traffickers are not operating for reasons caused or supported by any religion. Sociopathic greed, power and perversion don't answer to any religion. 

Your allegations are defamatory, scribblet, concocted out of thin air and no facts, purely disinformation to promote hatred against Muslims here on mlw. That's a crime in Canada, scribblet: 

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-46/section-319.html

Wilful promotion of hatred

(2) Every one who, by communicating statements, other than in private conversation, wilfully promotes hatred against any identifiable group is guilty of

(a) an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years;

Better watch your mouth, scribblet. Someone may report you. And ignorance is not a valid defense in court.

Edited by jacee
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/10/2020 at 1:02 PM, Argus said:

According to Stats Canada 70% of visible minorities are immigrants. Pretty much all the rest are their kids. And in any event all she asked about were "Muslims in Canada", so your automatic reliance on screaming racism is even more ridiculous than it usually is. Which makes your reply shrewish - again, as usual.

Post your link for that claim, Argus.

And state your allegations clearly.

Do you mean: 

A.  "All visible minority people are criminals."  

Or

B.  "All visible minority people not born in Canada are criminals."

Or

C.  "All visible minority people who immigrated to Canada in the last 10/20/30/40/50 years are criminals." ? 

Pick one, or write your own. Be very clear who you hate and why, and provide evidence to 'support' your promotion of hatred against those identifiable groups of people in Canada.

And remember: Ignorance (ie, failure to properly inform yourself of facts) is not a defense you will be able to use in court. 

Edited by jacee
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

Most Kurds are Muslim.

 

Most child rapists and sex traffickers are not Kurds, or Muslim. 

Child rapists and sex traffickers exist in all religions, nationalities and cultures. 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/14-israelis-suspected-of-running-child-sex-trafficking-ring-in-colombia/

Edited by jacee
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, scribblet said:

Must be a different rcmp 

 

RCMP Canada-wide warrants for sexual offenders:

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/wanted?term_node_tid_depth=1088&term_node_tid_depth_1=459&term_node_tid_depth_2=All

What was the purpose of this exercise again? Scribblet, Dog on Porch and Argus trying to provide 'evidence' to support their promotion of hatred against Muslims? Have I got that right? 

So where is your evidence? I see no counts or tallies from the links you've all posted!  Whassamatta? You did not find the evidence you hoped for?

Can any of you three chronic  promoters of hatred against Muslims - scribblet, Dog on Porch, Argus - tell me how many Muslims are among the sexual offenders with Canada-wide warrants in my link above? 

Post the number of Muslims. 

And then tell us how you determined what their religion is. 

Waiting ... 

Edited by jacee
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jacee said:

Most child rapists and sex traffickers are not Kurds, or Muslim. 

Child rapists and sex traffickers exist in all religions, nationalities and cultures. 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/14-israelis-suspected-of-running-child-sex-trafficking-ring-in-colombia/

 

Muhammad...being the perfect man...liked them young. 

Therefore: it's okay if you do it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...