This week in Islam

kimmy

Another joyful member of the religion of peace expresses his tolerance and ecumenical joy by going to a Christian country and murdering Christians. One wonders why these people don't simply stay in the shitholes their brethren create for them.

Now Trudeau will come tell us it's all the fault of the Viennese for not respecting Muslim dislike of music.

A man who had previously tried to join the Islamic State group rampaged in Vienna armed with an automatic rifle and a fake explosive vest, fatally shooting four people before he was killed by police, Austrian authorities said Tuesday.

Witnesses described dozens of screaming people fleeing the sounds of gunshots Monday night in a nightlife district crowded with revelers enjoying the last hours before a coronavirus lockdown.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54788613

44 minutes ago, Argus said:

Oh yeah, it's all the Jews' fault, right? This is the same clown who wants to kill atheists. The same clown who said wishing someone merry Christmas was worse than murder. Why do we let vermin like this stay in our country?

“If a person were to commit every major sin — committing adultery, dealing with interest, lying, murder … If a person were to do all of those major sins, they are nothing compared to the sin of congratulating and greeting the non-Muslims on their false festivals,” the man says.

Clearly he's YOUR kind of Muslim.

https://www.timescolonist.com/news/local/video-calling-christmas-a-false-festival-viewed-globally-1.23578412

https://www.bnaibrith.ca/b_c_imam_calls_for_elimination_of_atheists_victory_for_jihad

Memri is best known for continuously lying, misquoting, misrepresenting, distorting and, of course, for being funded by Jews...

41 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

You are simply a vile representative of your religion.  One who feels they have the right to control the behaviour of someone other than themselves, even unto committing violence to ensure they do.  You are the same as the Imam. A Cursed, Evil-Spirited, Filthy Excuse for a Human-Being. 

Not to worry.  You can still come on here and be reviled.

I think he just meant we are vile pus in general, not specifically about this right now.

42 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

One who feels they have the right to control the behaviour of someone other than themselves, even unto committing violence to ensure they do.

Did I mention your lying before? Wait— you don't have any connection to Memri, do you? You'd fit right in.

yes, if I could ban you and all you know the right to have an abortion because you "don't feel like having a child", I'd totally take that right away from you. I think most people trying to "subjugate" you like that, though, are Christians...

Just now, Marocc said:

Did I mention your lying before? Wait— you don't have any connection to Memri, do you? You'd fit right in.

yes, if I could ban you and all you know the right to have an abortion because you "don't feel like having a child", I'd totally take that right away from you. I think most people trying to "subjugate" you like that, though, are Christians...

Well, I'm utterly pro-choice, so that wouldn't wash with me.  But go ahead and use the argument on Christians.  I do all the time.

I'd tidy it up though.  I'm not absolutely sure I understood what you were on about.

13 minutes ago, Marocc said:

Memri is best known for continuously lying, misquoting, misrepresenting, distorting and, of course, for being funded by Jews...

Just admit you hate Jews. Come on. We all know it anyway.

5 minutes ago, Marocc said:

I have never stepped my foot in Canada and I don't plan to at this time.  But don't worry, I'm sure there's plenty of people for you to be angry with for the rest of your life.

Why are you on this forum then? Because going on a forum in a Muslim country would risk getting you arrested?

• Like 1

fictitious

Just now, Marocc said:

I have never stepped my foot in Canada and I don't plan to at this time.  But don't worry, I'm sure there's plenty of people for you to be angry with for the rest of your life.

Let's face it, on a planet of seven billion plus people, there will always be a lot of people who think they have the right to dictate to others, based on a self serving human interpretation of a fictitious, supernatural being's thoughts from centuries ago.  It's insanity, in today's scientific, modern world, but there it is. 

So yes, there will.

12 minutes ago, Marocc said:

Don't the abortion clinics have enough people to put away the hundreds of thousands of fetuses? Maybe you should apply?

Still not getting it.  I'm pro-choice, and very much against those Christians who would impose their views on others. 

Same with women's rights, LBGT rights, assisted suicide, etc. 

I think there is a sliding scale of religious nut jobbery.  Not baking someone a wedding cake is probably at one end, while cutting a teacher's head off is probably at the other.  They all fall in between, and except where such views govern one's own behaviour only, without any effect on anyone else, I'm against them all.  How much I'm against them is also on a sliding scale. 

And what do you know, the two scales pretty much match, crime for crime.

Edited by bcsapper

Double post - I don't suppose we could get the edit button put back where it was?

I thought not.  Never mind...

Meh, why waste a post?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/PortalPictures/Nov2020/243612963__vienna.jpg?imwidth=640

Do you think they blurred the bottom of his face because he wasn't wearing a mask?  Does he have no consideration for others?

Edited by bcsapper

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Because that seems all your cult seems capable of creating.

Sadly, there is a certain amount of truth to this, though imo, any government that relies on religious teachings for its governance is going to follow a similar path.  Religion's primary focus is on control through fear and punishment, rather than a secular focus on rights for everybody.

So the Religion of Peace has attacked Vienna, why, we don't know other than he

BBC reporting on the Jihad attacks in Vienna puts Islamists in quotes, they can't deny it because Vienna confirmed it, but they just cannot bring themselves to confirm it.   The Jihadist was convicted on terrorism charges last year but was released from prison after serving part of his term so why wasn't he deported.    Trudeau had a pretty wimpish response too, can't upset the Jihadists can we.    Time to put political correctness aside and say what it is, and time to back Macron in France or will just continue. 

1 hour ago, scribblet said:

So the Religion of Peace has attacked Vienna, why, we don't know other than he

Also, the Religion of Peace rescued a police officer at risk to his own life, and has been rewarded for his heroism.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/palestinian-saves-austrian-policeman-in-vienna-attack/2030645

2 hours ago, scribblet said:

Gosh - those 'darned Jews' again,  tough that you don't like what they are exposing

Jews 0.2% of world population    208 Nobel prizes for science

Muslims 24.1% of world population   10 Nobel prizes for science

Jews seem to expose a lot... about the world.

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Also, the Religion of Peace rescued a police officer at risk to his own life, and has been rewarded for his heroism.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/palestinian-saves-austrian-policeman-in-vienna-attack/2030645

Oskar Schindler was a good Nazi.