This week in Islam

kimmy

1 minute ago, Rue said:

As you just did. By showing contempt. The fact you felt the need yet again to insult speaks to your need to manifest imagined superiority. Hyenas sneer. Doesn't make them superior either. Try being an ibex.

I've no clue what you're talking about.

1 hour ago, Marocc said:

It is wrong to say something incorrect about Islam. Do you think I would sin to please you?

How at this point would you like me to answer as you do and pretend I do not know what you ask?  You want me to answer you when you will not answer others.

You treat people in a way you do not  want them to treat you which is an Islamic moral sin. Then you pose a question but in a statement you make clear does not want an answer.

Your comment  is illogical in that it would  assume you being sinful pleases me. If anything your lack of treating me the way you want to be treated is annoying, pointless, imbecilic, two-faced but it is not pleasing.

Next I have never asked you to sin. From what I can see though you do a good job of that without needing to ask me.

From what I can also see you hold anyone who does not believe in God as you feel you do,  can be sinned against and be treated with contempt as is manifested in your rhetoric.

You really do need to understand your bickering is more appropriate for some tourist buying  your carpet on a market. You mistake me as negotiating with you. I am not.  

I only care if you qre concealing weapons. I have no interest  in your carpets.

Edited by Rue

2 hours ago, Rue said:

How at this point would you like me to answer as you do and pretend I do not know what you ask? 

You can ask questions. I have no problem with it. :huh: Just ask, "what do you mean by.." or "how do you define..." or the likes if it helps you answer truthfully. If I am unable to answer back or don't feel up to it, I count it as my "failure", not yours.

2 hours ago, Rue said:

You treat people in a way you do not  want them to treat you

How exactly?

2 hours ago, Rue said:

which is an Islamic moral sin

It's not that simple. Or are you referring to the Christian ideology?

2 hours ago, Rue said:

Then you pose a question but in a statement you make clear does not want an answer.

Like I said, I don't ask if I don't want to know. Moreover, usually, I don't ask if it does not benefit me to know the answer. On the other hand, I may also refrain from answering a question if I think the answer will not benefit the person asking the question, or anyone else for that matter.

2 hours ago, Rue said:

it would  assume you being sinful pleases me.

I don't see that.

2 hours ago, Rue said:

your lack of treating me the way you want to be treated

How do I want to be treated? (hypocrisy btw, to require other people to have higher moral standards than yourself)

2 hours ago, Rue said:

pointless, imbecilic, two-faced

You are a bully.

2 hours ago, Rue said:

Next I have never asked you to sin.

I never said you have.

2 hours ago, Rue said:

From what I can see though you do a good job of that

How?

2 hours ago, Rue said:

can be sinned against and be treated with contempt as is manifested in your rhetoric.

Based on what?

2 hours ago, Rue said:

You mistake me as negotiating with you

No.

I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Marocc said:

I asked, what does it mean to support beheading. My question clearly refers to the word "support".

Do you support the slaughtering of animals?

If it's done humanely for food, I do not support hal hal slaughter which should be banned.   do you support beheading of people.

9 minutes ago, scribblet said:

If it's done humanely for food, I do not support hal hal slaughter which should be banned.   do you support beheading of people.

If it's commanded by Allah and the whole procedure of making the judgment and executing the punishment is done according to Allah's law, then yes.

On 2/28/2020 at 10:36 AM, dialamah said:

but when comments implying someone is in favor of decapitation because they are Muslim is allowed to stand, I really wonder about the bias of the moderator. 

Turns out the person in question IS in favour of decapitation - if Allah says so and we all know....Allah says so.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

Turns out the person in question IS in favour of decapitation - if Allah says so and we all know....Allah says so.

And there you have it, if Allah says it's okay then off with their heads. 

On 3/2/2020 at 2:35 PM, Marocc said:

It is wrong to say something incorrect about Islam. Do you think I would sin to please you?

Here is the statement you denied in your latest response to me. You suggested I wanted you to sin against Islam to please me by saying something incorrect about Islam. You assumed incorrectly and you were wrong. I do not assume your version of Islam is either  correct or wrong. Those are your terms of reference. 

مسح وجهك ، كنت شخ الريح

On 3/2/2020 at 5:05 PM, Marocc said:

I may also refrain from answering a question if I think the answer will not benefit the person asking the question, or anyone else for that matter.

Interestingly before you stated the above, and after you stated the above you threw out meaningless questions.

Then you claim you don't answer other people's questions (even though you throw out non stop your own questions) because you  presume answering them is of no benefit to others. That makes you either clairvoyant or close minded and not interested in what anyone  else has to say.

You also display  hypocracy because you expect other people to answer your questions while you refuse to answer their questions.

In fact one could argue that your very answer above  manifests two Islamic sins by you on your own free accord the first one being you are engaging in deceit by asking questions you do not want answers for and the second by treating others differently than the way you want to be treated.

Edited by Rue

20 minutes ago, Marocc said:

I already said I didn't suggest.

That discussion is over. There are nice, polite people for me to talk with in this world.

Yes and I already showed you did not once but twice by feeding back your precise words where you  suggested I  asked you to sin by speaking of Islam in a negative way.

Next you do not tell me or anyone else when a discussion is over speak for yourself.

Further to suggest its rude to challenge your opinions is silly. No one has used abusive language with you.

Finally if you can't deal with the fact you can not bully and control me or  others on this forum, then you have two choices, run like a coward or in the alternative  have the sincerity to debate people with different views than you,. Your feigned ignorance and circular nonsensical responses only makes a mockery of your presentations.

Lol,  you talked yourself into a dead end.

image.jpeg.8bd85186418f7f08890ec158de511fb7.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Rue

On 3/2/2020 at 6:07 PM, scribblet said:

My people participate in an exercise that engages in beheading of you men. I am o.k with it  though. It happened when I was very young. I  got over it.

I did try explain it, but some people just didn't get the point.

I find it disturbing that this place would actually change the noise ordinance and approve the call to prayer over loudspeakers.  I can't imagine living near that or having to put up with the noise, worship however you like but over loudspeakers numerous times a day...    sure they have to allow other institutions to do it but really, no other institutions do that.   And no, Churches don't continually ring the bells.

http://patersontimes.com/2020/02/26/paterson-grants-preliminary-approval-to-measure-allowing-islamic-call-to-prayer/

Council members voted 7-0-2 to approve a revised noise ordinance presented by councilman Shahin Khalique. The ordinance states, “Calls to prayer, including the Adhan, are exempt from the noise ordinance.” A previous iteration of the ordinance allowed calls to prayer from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. The revised ordinance does not include a time restriction.