This week in Islam

kimmy

6 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

A blatant attempt at division. You're the reasonable one...ie...you still can get aboard the "Non-Muslims who Serve Islam" train and enjoy the Halal continental breakfast.

Unlike the deplorables...

:D

I am reasonable.  Antifa would hate me!

7 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I am reasonable.  Antifa would hate me!

Meh...most of those Antifa idiots were in diapers on Sept 11, 2001. That might as well have be the time of Charlemagne...

Providing they get references to Frankish kings.

1056182.jpg.a0e07797a3c101ae230eee9d4d507379.jpg

Edited by DogOnPorch

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-48825090?fbclid=IwAR3DhYp_SYCKAlEEIIJgU9j4tZCtSZJZiH3OxKrDsbZWPJo-M4noJ5iAX1g

China is doing to Muslims what Residential Schools did to natives.

How many here love the idea of the government imposing its values on people ?  If you do, be comforted that there are Liberal re-education camps being planned for Alberta right now.

36 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-48825090?fbclid=IwAR3DhYp_SYCKAlEEIIJgU9j4tZCtSZJZiH3OxKrDsbZWPJo-M4noJ5iAX1g

China is doing to Muslims what Residential Schools did to natives.

How many here love the idea of the government imposing its values on people ?  If you do, be comforted that there are Liberal re-education camps being planned for Alberta right now.

On a much larger scale, apparently. 

What are Liberal re-education camps?

19 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Pretty hard to get behind a religious belief system that hates animals.

Islam respects all creation. I.e. Muslims don't hate animals. But dog's saliva is impure and dogs aren't kept in homes.

On 7/3/2019 at 10:32 PM, Argus said:

Islamic terrorism springs from the cruel, barbaric and widely held beliefs of Islam........

.......By pretending such beliefs aren't widespread you are dishonestly making excuses for what is, by western standards, a brutal, backward, barbaric and violent political ideology which seeks to rule the lives of everyone in the world, whose followers are taught it MUST rule over everyone in the world.

What beliefs?

On 7/3/2019 at 11:55 PM, Goddess said:

I believe it because I saw it with my own eyes here in Canada - a large group of Muslims viciously attacked an Israeli girl online, merely for being a Jew.  She was told in very graphic terms what they would all do to her if they ever came across her in real life.  Not one Muslim came to her defense.

You saw internet abuse with your own eyes - committed by Muslims? Why did you expect a Muslim to help her? What did YOU do? If you didn't report it to the police you can't really afford to talk about it..

On 7/4/2019 at 1:02 AM, Goddess said:

Ah, okay.  You want ONLY attacks on an actual physical police station.  Not police and military themselves being attacked.

Not sure why that's an important distinction for you, but ok

Because you distinctly said "police stations".

50 minutes ago, Marocc said:

Islam respects all creation. I.e. Muslims don't hate animals. But dog's saliva is impure and dogs aren't kept in homes.

Sure thing, buddy.

eid.jpg

Go ahead...make an excuse for your primitive death cult.

On 7/3/2019 at 1:55 PM, Goddess said:

I believe it because I saw it with my own eyes here in Canada - a large group of Muslims viciously attacked an Israeli girl online, merely for being a Jew.  She was told in very graphic terms what they would all do to her if they ever came across her in real life.  Not one Muslim came to her defense.

Funny how this abusive behavior by Muslims upsets you, but when non-Muslims in Canada abuse Muslims in person - saying hateful things, threatening them, ripping off womens' hijabs, you agree with Argus that it's not a big deal

Why the double standard?

3 minutes ago, Marocc said:

Halal slaughter is more ethical than the way slaughter is done in the west.

Islam engages in animal sacrifice to appease its bloodthirsty imaginary deity. To boot, the animal must be in a state of terror when it dies...appropriate for a disgusting, primitive death cult.

Enjoy your camel burger.

peshawar-7th-oct-2014-muslims-slaughter-

49 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Funny how this abusive behavior by Muslims upsets you, but when non-Muslims in Canada abuse Muslims in person - saying hateful things, threatening them, ripping off womens' hijabs, you agree with Argus that it's not a big deal

Why the double standard?

What I saw went FAR beyond "graffiti and racist comments."

And I have been very clear about not ripping off hijabs.  I've said it over and over here - just because a person doesn't agree with hijabs and burkas, a person does not have the right to rip them off or verbally assault a wearer.  I have been extremely clear on that.  

1 hour ago, Marocc said:

You saw internet abuse with your own eyes - committed by Muslims? Why did you expect a Muslim to help her? What did YOU do? If you didn't report it to the police you can't really afford to talk about it..

I was one of several people who reported it.  The facebook page was taken down because the Muslims were so vicious.  I guess I expected at least one Muslim to say, "Hey you guys, this is awful and not what Islam teaches".  But not one did that.  Why do you think that is.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

And I have been very clear about not ripping off hijabs.  

Seems that Islam soiled its own bed-sheets by putting forth numerous false "hijab hoaxes". 

What actual incidents involving hijabs being forcefully removed are being referred to again? Do we know?

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Seems that Islam soiled its own bed-sheets by putting forth numerous false "hijab hoaxes". 

What actual incidents involving hijabs being forcefully removed are being referred to again? Do we know?

There have been a few incidents where idiots ripped off hijabs.  There also been more than a few hoaxes.

Dia just likes to sling as much mud as possible, in the hopes that some of it sticks.

Double standard is when you believe racist talk affects other white people, but that racist talk by Muslims and imams doesn't affect other Muslims because they are somehow better people than non-Muslim folks.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Islam engages in animal sacrifice to appease its bloodthirsty imaginary deity. To boot, the animal must be in a state of terror when it dies...appropriate for a disgusting, primitive death cult.

Enjoy your camel burger.

Hide contents

peshawar-7th-oct-2014-muslims-slaughter-

Blah blah blah..the animal is calmed first and when the slaughter is done right they feel no pain.

21 minutes ago, Goddess said:

And I have been very clear about not ripping off hijabs.  I've said it over and over here - just because a person doesn't agree with hijabs and burkas, a person does not have the right to rip them off or verbally assault a wearer.  I have been extremely clear on that.  

I was one of several people who reported it.  The facebook page was taken down because the Muslims were so vicious.  I guess I expected at least one Muslim to say, "Hey you guys, this is awful and not what Islam teaches".  But not one did that.  Why do you think that is.

Because the abusers don't care. Farther more, I don't know if there even were Muslims. Or if the abusers were Muslims etc. A lot of assumptions for me. And probably for you as well. It's Internet after all.

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I'm sure...let's list them. You first...I'll follow.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/man-rips-off-muslim-woman-hijab_n_5736214fe4b060aa781a48b9

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/hijab-tube-attack-arrest-muslim-woman-turnpike-lane-london-a8850601.html

There's a couple.  There's actually a lot  more hoaxes listed, but Yes, it happens.

To Dia, who believes white people are evil and Muslims innocent victims at all times - if I believe hijabs are harmful and idiotic, I'm automatically lumped in with the few people who would actually rip off a hijab.  In reality, I would be one of the few people who would stick up for the woman, in spite of my feelings about hijabs.  That is confusing to Dia.  Because in her mind - I hate hijabs, their purpose and bloody history - so I am the worst kind of evil person - more evil than the ones who force their women into hijabs.

15 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Not to belittle the girl's experience, but online abuse is rather different than in-your-face abuse and physical attacks.  You consistently fail to show the same level of outrage against attacks on Muslims as you do against attacks by Muslims.

And once again, I condemn the Muslims who attacked the Isreali girl online, just as I condemn the "mostly graffiti and racist" along with the death threats and physical attacks against Muslims and Jews, against LGBTQ, against politicians online and offline.  I

1 minute ago, Marocc said:

Blah blah blah..the animal is calmed first and when the slaughter is done right they feel no pain.

That's a lie of course. But Islam is known for making lies a virtue when told to the Kafir.

The truth is that Islam engages in animal sacrifice to appease its bloodthirsty Moon deity. The animal is in terror when it is killed...as would you be if I was busy 'calming you' with a large knife.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/man-rips-off-muslim-woman-hijab_n_5736214fe4b060aa781a48b9

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/hijab-tube-attack-arrest-muslim-woman-turnpike-lane-london-a8850601.html

There's a couple.  There's actually a lot  more hoaxes listed, but Yes, it happens.

To Dia, who believes white people are evil and Muslims innocent victims at all times - if I believe hijabs are harmful and idiotic, I'm automatically lumped in with the few people who would actually rip off a hijab.  In reality, I would be one of the few people who would stick up for the woman, in spite of my feelings about hijabs.  That is confusing to Dia.  Because in her mind - I hate hijabs, their purpose and bloody history - so I am the worst kind of evil person - more evil than the ones who force their women into hijabs.

Hoaxes far outnumber any actual event...and those are pretty dubious, too.

1 minute ago, Marocc said:

Because the abusers don't care. Farther more, I don't know if there even were Muslims. Or if the abusers were Muslims etc. A lot of assumptions for me. And probably for you as well. It's Internet after all.

Pffffffffft.  The fack outta here - to say these were white people pretending to be Muslims attacking this girl......WTF.  Give your head a shake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Goddess said:

There have been a few incidents where idiots ripped off hijabs.  There also been more than a few hoaxes.

So, now you are saying that the hoaxes outnumber the "real" incidents.  Prove it, unless it's just more "facts" pulled out of the Islamaphobic media butthole.

2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

You consistently fail to show the same level of outrage against attacks on Muslims as you do against attacks by Muslims.

And you consistently fail to show the same level of outrage against attacks on Christians and Jews by Muslims, as you do against attacks by white supremacists and idiot hijab rippers.

Excuses abound with you for Muslim violence but if white people don't kiss Muslim ass, that's evil to you.