This week in Islam

kimmy

Just now, dialamah said:

Advanced and enlightened people who scream abuse at teenage girls and then kill people who object to such behavior.

Yeah, right.

You're free to despise the West with its freedoms and love Islam with its Sharia. Part of the mandate.

12 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Advanced and enlightened people who scream abuse at teenage girls and then kill people who object to such behavior.

Yeah, right.

So when hundreds, or thousands of people rampage through neighborhoods burning and killing explicitly because of a perceived offense to the Koran or to Muhammed, that's not any indication of unenlightened Islam. But if one psycho with a long criminal record sucking back sangria stabs a couple of guys while screaming at girls that's proof positive that the West is unenlightened?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Argus said:

So when hundreds, or thousands of people rampage through neighborhoods burning and killing explicitly because of a perceived offense to the Koran or to Muhammed, that's not any indication of unenlightened Islam. But if one psycho with a long criminal record sucking back sangria stabs a couple of guys while screaming at girls that's proof positive that the West is unenlightened?

Damaging a Quran is an example of fasad which I have mentioned. It is punishable by death.

As well, dialamah has no issue wishing death on fellow posters...liking such concepts if it shuts up one of Islam's critics.

Kaboom! Just deserts.

As we all know by now, Islamic forces have just conducted another terror operation in the heart of London...where folks just have to get used to it according to London's esteemed Muslim mayor.

Submit, kafir.

On 2017-06-01 at 7:36 PM, DogOnPorch said:

Damaging a Quran is an example of fasad which I have mentioned. It is punishable by death.

One protester at the meeting ripped up a copy of the Qur’an and then stomped on it.

“For the Peel District School Board to go out of the way to at least take care of the Qur’an until they’d reached out to someone, that was something the whole community really appreciated,” said Shaykh Omar Subedar.

“They could have just picked it up and thrown it away. But instead, they took great care in putting it together to the best of their abilities.”

Subedar said he will be burying the Qur’an at an undisclosed location.

Treating a damaged Quran as if it had human qualities is kind of creepy.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2017 at 11:07 AM, DogOnPorch said:

Dialamah is a woman as near as I can tell...you can't.

Dialamah willingly supports Islam. She can defend her religion and herself.

Dialahmah has supported Islamic terrorists murdering me. Gloves are off, I suppose.

So now your claim is that I invented abrogation in the Quran?

Okay...

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Abrogations_in_the_Qur'an

Sorry...it exists.

Tell me how you can separate Muslims from terrorists again?  Which terrorist is your favorite?

12 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Tell me how you can separate Muslims from terrorists again?  Which terrorist is your favorite?

You. Your support for Islam over Western Civilization is to be admired amongst the enemy.

Keep-up the good work.

34 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Yup.  My posting refutes the claim that "Islam does nothing".   Yours continues to claim that Muslims everywhere are terrorists. :)

809 dead so-far. I can see why you think Islam = Goodness.

23 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Yours continues to claim that Muslims everywhere are terrorists.

I don't agree with everything the Dog posts, but I've never gotten the impression that he is saying all Muslims everywhere are terrorists.  

I think you both agree that not all Muslims are terrorists, the only difference is he believes there are more than the handful you assert.  You both agree that the bombings, terrorism and killings are wrong.  The only difference is he asserts it is mainly Muslims doing it right now and you assert it is mainly Christians.  You both agree that some things need to change in the Muslim religion, the difference is he feels there is a problem with Islam right now and you assert there is no problem.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I don't agree with everything the Dog posts, but I've never gotten the impression that he is saying all Muslims everywhere are terrorists.  

I think you both agree that not all Muslims are terrorists, the only difference is he believes there are more than the handful you assert.  You both agree that the bombings, terrorism and killings are wrong.  The only difference is he asserts it is mainly Muslims doing it right now and you assert it is mainly Christians.  You both agree that some things need to change in the Muslim religion, the difference is he feels there is a problem with Islam right now and you assert there is no problem.

When you're old enough to recall the PLO blowing-up airliners, one begins to realize Islam has been violent all one's life. Not just since GWB...as folks like to believe.

• Like 1

It's like you don't read posts

1)  He believes the other 99% are biding their time......so decrees Allah.

2)  No one here not even the most ardent apologist says there are more attacks worldwide by christians than muslims.  That is your defensiveness.  The argument is the NA hysteria for it compared to other killings in NA.  Different arguments.

3)  Logically if you think something should change...... then you coincidently believe there is currently a problem.

Don't be an apologist......you don't seem to like them.

6 hours ago, Goddess said:

6 hours ago, Goddess said:

I don't agree with everything the Dog posts, but I've never gotten the impression that he is saying all Muslims everywhere are Terrorists. 

Come on Godess. That's exactly what he's insinuating along with many others.  Including you. 

• Like 1