Gov. Sarah Palin's Keynote at CPAC 2014

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah Palin draws realty television viewers:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/18/wild-for-america-palins-new-tv-series-is-her-next-/

“People who love the outdoors and support the Second Amendment will find this show and its focus on Sarah to their liking,” Mr. McCall said. “I am quite certain that Sarah’s show will be a ratings winner for this channel and her high profile will draw people to the channel who previously had not tried it.”

The Sportsman Channel provides 24/7 programming about hunting, fishing and shooting to more than 32 million households.

“Obviously, what you want from a host is someone true to the brand and the lifestyle. She certainly checks that box,” said Marc Fein, executive vice president of programming and production for the Sportsman Channel.

We are talking the sports channel folks!!!

Interesting you should mention that. I recall some time ago coming across her TV show whe had from up country there in Alasak (where she was keeping an eye on those damn Ruskies don't ya know) and she was holding up by the horns the head of a dead elk they had shot while the kids gloated about their catch. Now I don't mind hunting if you're going to eat meat. An elk would have a much better life in the wild up until you shot it than a cow has on a feed lot. Mocking that animal in it's death for a TV show is about as dumbass as it gets in my book.

Edited by On Guard for Thee

No I didn't say that at all. I just pointed out the soap opera value of what she says.

Yes you did...but no matter....as you are still talking about Gov. Palin (paying attention to her). The posts above prove that.

Gov. Palin makes some Canadians (and some Americans) very nervous, not because of who she is, but because of what she represents. And that is a good thing.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

The "nervous" part I do agree with, the "good thing" not so much. But I don't think we are all that nervous, she's a footnote, no more.

No...it's a very good thing for a sizeable portion of the American electorate who want to protect God and Guns, but not necessarily in that order. I was in a Cabella's (outfitter store) just last week looking for a pistol case, and it was plain to see that Gov. Palin would have been very welcomed there.

No...it's a very good thing for a sizeable portion of the American electorate who want to protect God and Guns, but not necessarily in that order. I was in a Cabella's (outfitter store) just last week looking for a pistol case, and it was plain to see that Gov. Palin would have been very welcomed there.

God and guns translates to putting innocent people to death and disturbed high school kids shootting high school kids.Of course religion is responsible for the absolute most heinous crimes ever committed on this planet. "When will we ever learn"

BC, you are forgetting that Palin is american. We don't care much for her or her beliefs.

Typical....I guess you don't consider Alberta to be Canadian either:

Sarah Palin drew a straight line from Alaska to Alberta as she told a sold-out, largely adoring crowd in Calgary that the province gets her message of less government, lower taxes and development of natural resources.

...Tickets for the Calgary event ranged from about $150 to $200. About half of the 1,200 people in attendance gave Ms. Palin a standing ovation.

Maybe Palin and Anne Coulter could tem up and do a comedy skit loosely based on Bob and Doug. What do ya think eh?

Throw this in as the plot twist.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/27/thousands-sign-official-white-house-petition-to-return-alaska-to-russia/

Moscow’s annexation of Crimea was condemned worldwide, but some people in Alaska apparently are yearning for the days when they, too, were part of Mother Russia.

A petition on the White House website created by “S.V.” of Anchorage is calling on Alaskans and others to "vote" for Alaska to secede from the U.S. and become a part of Russia.

In less than a week, the petition, titled “Alaska Back to Russia,” has garnered nearly 30,000 signatures, though it's unclear where they are from.

“Vote for secession of Alaska from the United States and joining Russia,” the petition says.

The the claim Palin made of being able to see Russia from her house would literally be true in this regard.

Throw this in as the plot twist.http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/27/thousands-sign-official-white-house-petition-to-return-alaska-to-russia/The the claim Palin made of being able to see Russia from her house would literally be true in this regard.

She never made that claim. If you people are going to discuss this, at least know the bare minimum facts please.