Consensual Sex and the definition of Rape

Argus

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want to know a better example of how rape culture affects men? The way we look at prison rape as perfectly normal in the US justice system.

Pretty normal in Canada's or other "justice systems" as well. Military, mental institutions, elder care, universities, etc....take your pick.

Remember Col. Russell Williams ?

Edited by bush_cheney2004

You want to know a better example of how rape culture affects men? The way we look at prison rape as perfectly normal in the US justice system.

That has more to do with our lack of concern for criminals than anything else. Lots of people just don't care what happens to criminals.

Hard to believe how twisted and demented most of this conversation sounds. I get a n image of a bunch of redneck high school students who's mommy's and daddy's didn't bother to raise them right. Sheesh.

Odd, the image I get of you is an old woman in a bonnet who goes bug eyed in horror at the mention of sexual realities.

Edited by Argus

"So, men, better start getting your women screaming passionately and continuously,"

My wife was screaming passionately though not continuously at me last week, and there were quite a few f##k yous in there. Being a sensitive new age guy(SNAG)I was quite certain there was no actual or implied consent to sex anywhere in that monologue.

"So, men, better start getting your women screaming passionately and continuously,"

I can see the all the "yes" and "more" as being continuing consent, but when she starts saying "oh God" do I have to stop and take her to church?

And as she's a catholic, would that make me a Papist?