Hazel McCallion's son 53 charges under the income tax act!

WWWTT

Now that some dust has settled over FordFiasco, perhaps maybe some focus can be redirected to the region of Peel!

http://www.mississauga.com/news-story/4281579-mayor-s-son-facing-dozens-of-charges-related-to-unpaid-taxes/

For far to long, the Iron Lady has held her grip on Mississauga without any slight competition. I'm sure she is the envy of many middle eastern/royal family dictator.

What I find odd is that she claims to know nothing about her families finances, but she seemed fully aware of them when it mattered.

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2013/10/24/hazel_mccallion_awarded_170000_in_dismissed_conflict_case.html

Susan Fennel, you're next!

WWWTT

Hazel isn't running this year so any controversy related to her is kind of moot.

Doesn't matter anyway, she could run against Jesus Christ himself and win in Mississauga.

Regarding Peel the bigger scandal is up north in Brampton.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/12/03/susan_fennell_booster_group_in_the_hot_seat_for_using_mayors_office_resources_amid_expenses_scandal.html

How is the mayor of a large Toronto suburb the highest paid mayor in all of Canada?

Edited by Boges

Hazel isn't running this year so any controversy related to her is kind of moot.

Doesn't matter anyway, she could run against Jesus Christ himself and win in Mississauga.

Regarding Peel the bigger scandal is up north in Brampton.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/12/03/susan_fennell_booster_group_in_the_hot_seat_for_using_mayors_office_resources_amid_expenses_scandal.html

How is the mayor of a large Toronto suburb the highest paid mayor in all of Canada?

I really hope the Iron lady is gone to!

As far as Fennel is concerned, I'll start a thread about that one self centred politician that uses tax payer dollars for her re election, 60,000$/yr+ limo service, highest payed mayor in Canada embarrassment when I get hooked up with some regular links on that freekin joker!

I'm going to need a steady supply of material for this one because she has been hiding behind a huge lack of attention/focus on the region of Peel thanks to the proximity to the big smoke!

It wouldn't be fair of me to say that I don't like someone that I do not know, but Fennel gets really close to me admitting that she is one politician that I can not even to look at!

I'm going to find the strongest rival that Fennel has in Brampton, and make a 3 digit donation and even offer to help their campaign out that to try to get rid of that freekin always smiling joker! Did I mention that she's always freekin smiling, like as if life was a freekin joke!

But knowing my luck, that joker lady will become the next "Iron Lady" of Canada and never leave!

WWWTT