Bush to be Re-elected thanks to Democrats

Poll Shows Bush With Solid Lead

Bush is going to be re-elected.

I am surprised at the left wing folks who thought Ralph Nader was part of the problem in helping to get rid of Bush.

Ralph Nader is the beginning of the solution, and Kerry and the Democrats are part of the problem.

What a friggin' disaster this is for our planet! :angry:

Oh well, Hillary & Bill will be rubbing their hands with glee over this one.

Poll Shows Bush With Solid Lead

Bush is going to be re-elected.

I am surprised at the left wing folks who thought Ralph Nader was part of the problem in helping to get rid of Bush.

Ralph Nader is the beginning of the solution, and Kerry and the Democrats are part of the problem.

What a friggin' disaster this is for our planet! :angry:

Oh well, Hillary & Bill will be rubbing their hands with glee over this one.

Election Scorecard

Where the presidential race stands today.

Updated Tuesday, Sept. 28, 2004, at 10:23 PM PT

Bush

314 Electoral Votes

182 solid, 132 close

Kerry

224 Electoral Votes

153 solid, 71 close

I guess the only comfort for Kerry is that about half of Bush's Electoral Votes are not "Safe"

Of course American's Just Can't put together a solid Candidate for me:

1. Your ideal theoretical candidate. (100%)

2. Kerry, Senator John, MA - Democrat (54%)

3. Cobb, David - Green Party (53%)

4. Bush, President George W. - Republican (50%)

5. Nader, Ralph - Independent (48%)

I always seemed to get people more in line with me on the Canadian vote selector quizes.

"While Bush was out getting drunk and sniffing coke at the age of 27, Kerry was coming back from Vietnam and head of Veterans Against Veitnam, speaking to Congress and getting the attention of Pres. Nixon and other aides.

He has shown me enough leadership in comparison to the incumbent!"

I agree

and more http://www.Hollywoodidiots.com

Already getting ready to be sore losers are we. Accusing the Conservatives of cheating or "stealing" the election before they even get the chance. I wonder who you'll be able to blame this time. You guys remind me of the guy I used to play squash with. Always had a sore ankle or headache or a cold before we played the game, always a good excuse for when he lost.

Already getting ready to be sore losers are we.  Accusing the Conservatives of cheating or "stealing" the election before they even get the chance.  I wonder who you'll be able to blame this time.  You guys remind me of the guy I used to play squash with.  Always had a sore ankle or headache or a cold before we played the game, always a good excuse for when he lost.

How can you loose an election you are not in? I realise Ms and eksperts are probabley cheering for kerry but they can't really loose they can be disappointed and un-happy but they can't really loose. Personally i am just Sad, both candidates suck and either way America loses.

sore losers "reagan"? i'm not voitng in YOUR election because i am CANADIAN. i've been examining your posts in particular today... i think you've given far too much away.

i suggest that you log in with another handle and go discuss your situation with the manager of the conservative u.s. think tank whose desk you are sitting at.

this forum is CANADIANS.

It's not just Canadians here. But you lefties are all tied in together. So when I say you'll be sore losers it doesn't matter if you can vote or not. I'm refering to how upset you'll be when Bush wins. Lefist Canadians will make the same excuses the leftist American minority will make when Dubya wins.

BTW I'm from Alberta, therefore feel free to continue the litany of ad hominem insults like 'redneck', 'bigot', 'racist' etc.

The way I look at it is bilateral issues won't get any better for Canada no matter who wins, so I don't take any pressure over it.

Softwood limber is not going to disapppear if Kerry wins or if Bush is re-elected.

The border isn't going to open to live cattle any faster if Kerry wins or if Bush is re-elected.

The power grid in the NE US and Eastern Canada is still going to suck if Kerry wins or if Bush is re-elected.

The way I look at it is bilateral issues won't get any better for Canada no matter who wins, so I don't take any pressure over it.

Softwood limber is not going to disapppear if Kerry wins or if Bush is re-elected.

The border isn't going to open to live cattle any faster if Kerry wins or if Bush is re-elected.

The power grid in the NE US and Eastern Canada is still going to suck if Kerry wins or if Bush is re-elected.

Actually those are reasons that would sway me to bush, Edwards is very much a trade protectionist and I fear he would slap more tarrifs on Canadian goods, where as bush has shown, slighlty, his willingness to cut softwood tarriffs. He also has shown that he is more likely to get somethign done with the beef then kerry, democrats seem to be interested in the ban for life Idea. the american Army is over extended so bush can't really attack anyone else with out wide international support, thats a plus. I think the Kerry/Edwards Mercantilism would be a step backwards in Can/Am Relations, and hurt the Canadian economy severly.

Well we won't have to be worrying about the effects of a Kerry White House - it isn't going to happen, as I think Bush has a lock on the presidency for a second term.

Not getting the attention but probably more interesting is what is happening in the Congresssional races. It looks like the Democrats are about to retake control of the Senate. :D