The "Media Party"

waldo

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ezra is a moron. His rants on Spun only appeal to the ultra rightwing sorts. Canada does not the stupidly of the republican sorts here....

Ezra is the only one to actually check the facts. He finds out what is going on and reports on it. He does not just show up get the dirt from the head protester and then leave. So when ezra does it , he finds out stuff like the protesters that are not even from canada dictating to us how we will live. Or the poor that turn out to be rich. I love watching him because he comes out with the truth.

She has her hair down. HUSSIE!!!!

BTW the fact that women organized the event doesn't make it NOT sexist and/or patronizing. There are women who believe advocate for Anti-Abortion laws. Women can disagree on issues.

I recall one of the women in attendance being asked if there was any particular issue she would like to see Justin Trudeau address.Her answer,"Ummm....not really..."

At least we now know that Justin,like his father, has a soft spot for dictatorships.

As for this media party thing,I wouldn't say that it's cohesive or organized but I think it's fair to say that most journalists are very left-wing.That's not a crime of course but I sure notice a difference in how Conservatives are covered compared to the Libs and Dems.Can anyone name a single person with CBC News that could be considered right wing?

I get the Ottawa Citizen at home and I also read the Sun at work.They generally fawn over Trudeau("He doesn't just shake your hand....he inhabits it! Columnist Michael Den Tandt).Negative stories involving the Conservatives are always on the front page and given lot's of space.Negative stories about the other parties are usually buried farther back in the paper.The Sun papers and Sun News do a much better job frankly.Ezra Levant covers subjects that are taboo for other news outlets and he does a great job.

• 3 weeks later...

Let see how the media party runs interference for trudeau and his ''honest'' mistakes with the taxpayers paying for his rides to speaking engagements, when he should be at work.

It's just flabbergasting that Justin could be taken seriously. These "speaking engagements" were disgusting in so many ways.....missing work/votes that he was being paid a nice salary to do....while collecting fees AND expenses of $20K and $25K for speaking about politics - his job! And taking this money from tax-funded schools, hospitals and charities? And the guy was wealthy beyond most MP's to start with? Well, if the media won't get on it like a dog on a bone....then you can be sure that there will be plenty of Conservative ads about it - not attack ads - factual ads. And to call this guy a motivational speaker? He can't string a paragraph together without "uh" being thrown in 10 times. He's a "speaker" because he has nothing of any substance to offer but his family name.

This isn't an anti-Liberal rant - it's an anti-Trudeau rant. They could have done a lot better in serving the party and the country....but no.....as they've done since Chretien, they want what they think is the easy way back to their "rightful" place. That train has left the station. If they didn't learn that with Dion and Ignatieff, they will finally learn it with Trudeau. A sad state of affairs.

Edited by Keepitsimple

There has been lots of chatter in the past 24 hours about the PM's press conference with selected members of the media in B.C. An article describing Harper's relationship with the media was written today.

He needs to do better with the media. I'm sure his communication's person must pull their hair out at times.

Maybe it is rthe media that needs to do better, like this articles proves with coming out with dear leader shit or saying the book harperland tells the real story. Same shit , blame harper.

So now the liberal rag the ottawa citizen is saying we should'nt bother at all about MP's expenses, the circling of the wagons has begun. Funny how the rules are changing since trudeau got caught.

So I guess the media party will be on hand for oliva's'' I am the greatest since sliced cheese and a victim at that ''book, just before she annouces her mayor bid and I wonder how much the media will do to make trudeau's new baby a royal baby. And don't tell me this kid was'nt planned for one reason, the election. How low will these people go.

This is the same guy that said repeatedly said he would never ever misuse the taxpayers money and he has been caught already. Ya they can be trusted . lol

And Harper came to power offering to "clean up Ottawa" Ha ha ha. How many times can that little campaign speech be thwarted? In Out scandal, F35 scandal, Senate scandal.....

And Harper came to power offering to "clean up Ottawa" Ha ha ha. How many times can that little campaign speech be thwarted? In Out scandal, F35 scandal, Senate scandal.....

And now the media is making trudeau a hewro for stealing mulcairs idea. Look at the ottawa citizen front section, 3/4 of it is prasing trudeau for being sucvh a visonary, it is so pathetic how the media will do anything to maqke sure he gets elected. And anyone that falls for tghis seante trick is a fool, because all this is nothing but thinking the voters aqre stupid and will fall for this. But then again the ONT liberals would win the next election, so what does that say about the voter or I should say the toronto voter. And by defeating the federal liberals harper has clean up ottawa by a 1000%

Edited by PIK

And now the media is making trudeau a hewro for stealing mulcairs idea. Look at the ottawa citizen front section, 3/4 of it is prasing trudeau for being sucvh a visonary, it is so pathetic how the media will do anything to maqke sure he gets elected. And anyone that falls for tghis seante trick is a fool, because all this is nothing but thinking the voters aqre stupid and will fall for this. But then again the ONT liberals would win the next election, so what does that say about the voter or I should say the toronto voter. And by defeating the federal liberals harper has clean up ottawa by a 1000%

If you care to take a look at many of the polls nowadays, it seems that you are saying most voters in Canada are stupid.

• 3 weeks later...

Front page citizen and major headline is maynrad complaing that this new deal ''COULD'' make it harder to see the report when finished on robo calls. Front page news for ''COULD'' not ''WILL'' but '' COULD'' ?? give us a break.

Hey,is this a good example of media bias?

http://blogs.canoe.ca/lilleyspad/politics/hey-someone-discovered-mac-harb/

280 results of Mike Duffy and expenses
112 mentions of Duffy without mention of Mac Harb
167 mentions of Pamela Wallin and expenses
89 mentions of Pamela Wallin without mention of Mac Harb
182 mentions of Mac Harb and expenses
3 mentions of Mac Harb and expenses without a mention of Mike Duffy.

These numbers come from a search of FP Infomart, a media database.

Please read the whole link,pretty interesting.