Bush reaps what he sows

Blair Will 'Cry Blood' Warn Hostage Executioners

Let's be really clear here. This is the direct result of Blair and Bush's ill-forged plan to get Iraqi oil.

Americans need to wake up and realize they have made a horrific mistake in Iraq, change their government, and go back to the United Nations and start acting with the rule of law, instead of the layless yahoos they have been during this whole Iraqi mess. :ph34r:

How typical of you MS. Blame the victims. Take away all accountablily from the evil doers who cut off the heads of those innocent men. You sound a lot like some of the muslims I've talked to who say "ya Osama is a bad man but the US pushed him to do it". You follow some of the same logic of the rapist who says "she deserved it, her skirt was short". Real classy pal.

What does Trudeau have to do with Laporte's killing? Trudeau had to go in and clean up the mess, the sniveling wimp of a premier Bourassa, created.

And yes Putin is partially responsible for the murder of those children!

Bush is not going in to clean up something. Bush, Cheney & Big Oil's greed factor is what created the mess to start with in Iraq.

Let's stop the snowjobs, eh!

Please don't compare apples and oranges. ;)

How typical of you MS.  Blame the victims.  Take away all accountablily from the evil doers who cut off the heads of those innocent men.  You sound a lot like some of the muslims I've talked to who say "ya Osama is a bad man but the US pushed him to do it".  You follow some of the same logic of the rapist who says "she deserved it, her skirt was short".  Real classy pal.

Innocent men my ass.

They are there to steal Iraq's oil, plain and simple, and the whole friggin' world knows it, no matter how much the sick right wing fascist media in North America try to supress it. :angry:

I wonder if there wasn't a) an ill advised invasion or b)profiteering going on wether all the people who have been taken hostage and murdered would be dead? Perhaps if you had stuck to Afghanistan you wouldn't be in this mess... and before you say about Canadians too being killed in Iraq I will point out that most of the people that were killed were working for defence contractors ( legitamite targets in war I wonder?) and the lone Canadian killed was an Aide worker innocently killed in a car bomb explosion...

What does Trudeau have to do with Laporte's killing? Trudeau had to go in and clean up the mess, the sniveling wimp of a premier Bourassa, created.
So now you blame Bourrassa for Pierre Laporte's death? (And it was his fault because he was a wimp?)

Please don't compare apples and oranges.

Which is the apple and which is the orange?
They are there to steal Iraq's oil, plain and simple, and the whole friggin' world knows it, no matter how much the sick right wing fascist media in North America try to supress it.
It would have been a lot easier (and cheaper) to buy the oil at the world market price - which is what American corporations will do anyway. The only people who believe the war was about oil are people who don't understand how markets work. People like Linda McQuaig.

How typical of you MS.  Blame the victims.  Take away all accountablily from the evil doers who cut off the heads of those innocent men.  You sound a lot like some of the muslims I've talked to who say "ya Osama is a bad man but the US pushed him to do it".  You follow some of the same logic of the rapist who says "she deserved it, her skirt was short".   Real classy pal.

Innocent men my ass.

They are there to steal Iraq's oil, plain and simple, and the whole friggin' world knows it, no matter how much the sick right wing fascist media in North America try to supress it. :angry:

So they deserved to have their heads cut off? Here is the evil oil thief and his family. You are a disgrace.

Jack

Why is it Quebeckers can't take any responsibility for any of their own behaviour? Yes, Bourassa caved into the separatists., and probably was one of the worst premiers Quebec ever had. So Trudeau was forced to act against his better judgement. You need to take your Conservative blindfold off once in awhile. ;)

So now you blame Bourrassa for Pierre Laporte's death? (And it was his fault because he was a wimp?)

They are there to steal Iraq's oil, plain and simple, and the whole friggin' world knows it, no matter how much the sick right wing fascist media in North America try to supress it.
It would have been a lot easier (and cheaper) to buy the oil at the world market price - which is what American corporations will do anyway. The only people who believe the war was about oil are people who don't understand how markets work. People like Linda McQuaig.

Markets my ass!. McQuaig is dead on with her analysis.

Yea, like Bush want to save the world from this terrible Saddam Hussein, eh! :lol:

August1991....I really am surprised by your comments as I didn't think there were any thinking people left who didn't realize that Iraq was strickly about oil for the US oil companies, and absolutely nothing to do with terrorism.

As a matter of fact this Iraqi adventure has probably set back the fight against terrorism about 25 years. :angry: