We have lost free speech on terror by P.C. sez I (and others)

Guest Peeves

Guest Peeves

Caveat:

The following post in part or in entirety may be arbitratrarilly deemed, judged or ruled as trolling, incendiary, inciting or otherwise condemnable if there is a want to censor any individual that is targeted.

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2013/06/01/mark-steyn-the-politicians-and-medias-politically-correct-denial-of-islamist-terror/

"Allah WHO?"" *link

Reading Steyn's long dissertation under the rubric above certainly highlights our leaders -news media,seeming attempt to minimize the terrorists actions even to being.."mundane" ( Simon Jenkins, the former editor of The Times of London, cautioned against “mass hysteria” over “mundane acts of violence.”) Beheading in public, UK.

We draw back from using the 'I' word or the fact that while beheading Drummer Rigby), in public a couple of (daren't say Muslims), were using a common enough identifiable war cry, "Allahu Akbar" Mundane? I think not.

Passivity of tone is the caution. "A man on t.v. is dripping blood,waving a machete and swearing, "By almighty Allahwe will never stop fighting you, yet a BBC reporter is apologizing for even suggesting "being of Muslim appearance." Causing offense? Really. While a butchered man is laying in parts on the street we are so inclined to diminish the obvious and avoid offense!!

"It's a truly peaceful religion once intoned Toronto mayor Miller.. Telling listeners after 19 Muslims were arrested for plotting to behead our P.M. "You know in Islam if you kill one person you kill everybody'...!!! OH Boo Hoo. You must identify rioters as hooligans and youths regardless their political quasi religious make up.

Free speech has been eroded. You can't use the 'M' word, the "I' word in connection with violence murder or mayhem. even when it's obviously factual without being called names yourself.

"Ultimately, terror triumphs when it allows perpetrators to masquerade as victims." says Jonas. So we are losing our right to free speech. To calling a spade a spade. To say,speak a truth!

We've lost our rights or are close to losing when, we must be sooo politically correct that we have to skirt around truth to avoid offending.

Fact. 1 in 10 Britons under 25 is (M word.) I ask you sincerely, is it not fair,just and our right to speak truth?

There is no hesitation to name the early Jews for terrorist tactic in (now) Israel.against British soldiers. Why oh why do we deny the identities,the ;cause' or agenda of self declared perpetrators ?

Now individuals-pairs or small cells acting independently are able to act in terror tactic, slaughter openly and blow up kids only to have their actions called mundane. That any can discount the tactic now put into action of individuals doing the bidding of terrorists is beyond comprehension.

These ARE NOT simply the playing out of the disenfranchised, the poor or those dismissed as being without political purpose. Nonsense.

Jonas makes a point,

"Terrorism’s great achievement isn’t hijacking jetliners, but hijacking the debate. Successful terrorism persuades the terror-stricken that he’s conscience-stricken. Once adapted and internalized by its targets, asymmetric terror can be as powerful as totalitarian terror.

Terror triumphs when it allows perpetrators to masquerade as victims

Ultimately, terror triumphs when it allows perpetrators to masquerade as victims. It’s the intolerant demanding tolerance that bedevils Western civil liberties and anti-defamatory organizations (as some commentators, myself included, have been suggesting for years.) From diverse Holland to multicultural Canada, the story is the same. Institutions, churches, universities that stood up against the kind of anti-Semitism that doesn’t dare speak its name, are being thrown for a loop by the kind that shouts its name from the rooftops."

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2013/05/18/george-jonas-sympathy-for-the-terrorist/

I claim my right to free speech when I deem it worth editorially warranted and on such occasion when something needs to be said about something. IMHO

I say, there are many Muslims wanting the same life qualities as the rest of us, and a few following their interpretation of Allah's wishes

to be labeled publicly-openly for what they are. The Tsarnaev murderers in Boston were following their jihad inspired by radical teaching of other followers of Islam.

Edited by Peeves

Guest Peeves

thought you were leaving?

Won't let me.They got me by the beytsim sooo I decided to retrench. Hope I don't get trenchmouth. I think Mike Douglas just expounded on something of the kind.

He was rather explicit huh?

I will add to my perspective on issues,matters and relevant topics when I chose to raise the qualitry of content here. Just give me a little room and enjoy, or, alternatively put me on ignore.

Why thank you bc. I like you intelligent peope so much I actually purr...

To confirm Mark Steyn's contention, see the Telegraph article I posted in the Stockholm riots thread. I though the British police were better than that.