Question regarding Denis Markuze

kimmy

While I realize that the easiest thing to do is just delete this nonsense, I think it's also worth pointing out that his visits to this forum are also a violation of the terms of his sentence.

Perhaps, rather than deleting them, his posts could be stored somewhere so that the next time he's arrested they could be forwarded to the legal authorities?

-k

Guest American Woman

I'm pretty sure that kimmy is referring to posts along the line of this one, which is still up from a few years back:

http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums/topic/17053-911-9-years-have-passed-still-no-truth/?p=579489

The atheist, "boobquake" rants are, from what I've read, his trademark.

-------------------------------------------------

Edited to add: That's not to say that the admin isn't forwarding such posts/saving them for the authorities.

Edited by American Woman

Hi Kimmy.

I think that anytime Denis's name comes up,all trace is erased by the admin.

For those who don't know this Denis character,he has some real issues and needs medical attention.

I personally thought he is a comedic genius.But I guess the RCMP/justice system and others in a better position than myself to summarize his character consider him to be a threat to society!

WWWTT

I personally thought he is a comedic genius.But I guess the RCMP/justice system and others in a better position than myself to summarize his character consider him to be a threat to society!

If it was just a matter of posting those ridiculous rants, he'd be funny or sad depending on your point of view.

What got him arrested was continuously sending death threats to atheist and skeptic writers like PZ Myers and Jen "Boobquake" McCreight, and even stalked PZ Myers in person at a conference in Montreal. He was found to have severe bipolar disorder and substance abuse issues, and was given medical treatment and an 18 month suspended sentence for sending death threats, and among the terms of the sentence was that he not use internet message boards and forums.

Seeing that he's back again (he posted another diatribe earlier today) and is posting the same insane stuff as before, it's clear that he's off the wagon, off his medication, breaking the conditions of his sentence, and probably threatening people once again.

-k

Edited by kimmy

He's clearly not responsible for his actions, and should be allowed full and unfettered access to anything he wants. If the doctors say he's safe to be in the community, he absolutely is. All evidence to the contrary is irrelevant.

/sarc.