I'm positive he has no clue about the economy

I'm positive he has no plan to win the Iraq war

I'm positive he will reinstate the Military draft

I'm postive Dick n Bush are lovers

I'm postive he can't chew gum and think at the same time

I'm postive he can't read this post

I'm positive this man has a stem cell for a brain

I'm positive Bush thinks Saddam and Osama are the same person

I'm positive Bush's next plan to fight the war on terror, is to go after Gandi!

I'm positive Dubya's speech writer is a 5 yr old.

I'm positive Laura Bush has not made time to sit Dubya down and teach him how to read and pronounce big words

I'm postive some Bush supporters will say something dumb about these positive statements about Bush.

And I'm positive that Bush is going to kick Kerry's tail on November 2.

I'm positive he has no clue about the economy

Good grief. They have had record GDP growth and the unemployment rate just dropped to 5.4% last month. You sound as out of touch as Kerry does.

I'm positive he has no plan to win the Iraq war

That war was won a long time ago. Most of the country is peacful and bustling with activity and business. I read Iraqi weblogs. You must get your info from the CBC.

I'm positive he will reinstate the Military draft

And you base this on what? Just because that Democrat Senator (forget his name) tabled some kind of bill for a draft, I can't see it passing.

I'm postive he can't chew gum and think at the same time

Classic Leftist response. Bush is stooopid (exept when he is an evil neocon genius trying to take over the world).

Reagan was stoooopid (except he is considered one of the greater Presidents of all time). Only the liberal elitists can guide the stooooopid peons who make up the population.

I'm positive Bush thinks Saddam and Osama are the same person

Obviously he knows they are 2 different people as both were involved in terrorism and Clinton appointed federal judge Harold Baer last year awarded a $104 million judgement in a lawsuit brought against the state of Iraq for being involved in 9/11.

I'm positive Bush's next plan to fight the war on terror, is to go after Gandi!

Because we all know that OBL, Saddam, Ararat, the Talibunnies, and the Mad Mullahs from Iran are peaceful gentle people!

I'm positive Dubya's speech writer is a 5 yr old.

Then Kerry's speech writer must be a 2 year old. All Hat, No Cattle? How about All (magic) Hat, No Cambodia. Did you see that cheesy salute he gave at the DNC? Or the "I was born in the West Wing" joke? Sounds like he thinks he is entitled to be Prez. And it was surreal seeing a guy talk for 26 seconds (out of 55 minutes) about his 19 years in the Senate - and probably talk for 26 minutes about his 4 months on a Swift Boat in Vietnam 35 years ago.

If only Kerry had a dollar for every time he mentioned Vietnam...oh wait. He does. :lol:

I'm positive Laura Bush has not made time to sit Dubya down and teach him how to read and pronounce big words

Yeah, he is no great orator, but actions speak louder than words. Perhaps you like Kerry's "nuance" more (read: flipflops).

I'm postive some Bush supporters will say something dumb about these positive statements about Bush.

Yes, I answered your troll post. But I didn't bother answering your other statements as they are simply childish insults. Let me take a wild guess. You get your info about Bush from smirkingchimp.com.