From my cold dead hands!

It seems that when there are Canadians here criticizing American policy(either foreign or domestic),the posters here claiming to be from the US state that Canada and Canadians are not able to influence the US's collective decisions.

Well here's a link that begs to differ.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/25/jim-carrey-cold-dead-hand-music-video-charlton-heston_n_2948351.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&ir=Canada&src=sp&comm_ref=false

And here's another to counter the first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fjD_4_pqCTw

Enjoy

WWWTT

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem....like so many other Canadians......Jim Carrey received U.S. citizenship in October 2004. Now go back to watching American media.

So then he has dual citizenship?

But keep watching the Canadian born and raised criticize the US and enjoy!

WWWTT

Edited by WWWTT

So then he has dual citizenship?

Yes....like so many Canadians before him, he got his green card and applied for U.S. citizenship for more fame and fortune.

But keep watching the Canadian born and raised criticize the US and enjoy!

No problem...you watched it from a US media outlet as usual.

Yes....like so many Canadians before him, he got his green card and applied for U.S. citizenship for more fame and fortune.

Speaking of which...this has been a hoot so far. Needs to be two hours at a time, though. One is simply not enough. The Canadian chick is tres cute...and capable with a sword!

Yes of course,gun control in the US is a US issue!

I guess you forgot that many US citizens are very concerned (not to mention dieing).

Jim Carey feels important to be vocal and my hats are off to him.

WWWTT

I don't think he knew that Jim Carrey was a dual citizen. Sorry...it happens.

Actually I was surprised that someone who was born, raised in Canada and makes a living off of Americans actually cares about the people in US???

I guess you have to be born in a country other than the US to actually care about the people born in the US.

WWWTT

Actually I was surprised that someone who was born, raised in Canada and makes a living off of Americans actually cares about the people in US???

It's the money.....and better weather.....and lower taxes....and much better television !!

I guess you have to be born in a country other than the US to actually care about the people born in the US.

Or care about so much more the U.S. has to offer for those in the entertainment biz.

Guest Derek L

It seems that when there are Canadians here criticizing American policy(either foreign or domestic),the posters here claiming to be from the US state that Canada and Canadians are not able to influence the US's collective decisions.

Well here's a link that begs to differ.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/25/jim-carrey-cold-dead-hand-music-video-charlton-heston_n_2948351.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&ir=Canada&src=sp&comm_ref=false

And here's another to counter the first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fjD_4_pqCTw

Enjoy

WWWTT

And you'd be wrong on this topic........Not even Obama could:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/19/reid-cuts-assault-weapons-ban-from-senate-gun-control-bill-amid-waning-support/

The Ban dropped, guns and ammo sales are through the roof, the NRA has increased it's membership drastically (Everyone be sure to watch the NRA 500) and many gun makers in Northern Blue States are looking to move to RTW Red States, which once they get the unions out of the way, companies like Remington, Colt and ArmaLite will be able to compete better against other companies that aren't plagued with a union work force.........But Jim Carey, he's got nothing on this guy:

firearms-salesman-1.jpg

:lol:

The whole thing is kind of racist. But I forgot that Southerners and Christians are the only acceptable groups left to mock and stereotype.

Here we go with the right to entitlement cry baby act again.

Just because you don't like "white people" or specific groups thereof (Heston) being imitated for a comical sketch does not mean that it is racist or that this type of comedy only uses a narrow scope or field to base their sketches upon.

You ever watch Chris Rock do stand up?How about SNL?Mad TV???

I suspect you have watched these other shows(Family Guy) and have seen the sketches I am referring to but youdo not mind it when it is muslims that are being stereotyped,or African Americans.

WWWTT

But no one out does Chuck:

Actually Jim Carey did an awesome Heston in the sketch!

Just don't forget to keep your handgun close when you sleep because if the space aliens come you will be called upon to fight for freedom!

Remember,when the space aliens laugh,they don't laugh like you or me!

WWWTT

I believe Jim Carrey is actually making fun of the entire fascination the US has to "train wreck" entertainment in the US.

I added the other fox news clip to emphasize this point!

The fox news clip is probably just as equally entertaining which only shows how the fox news network perceives how it should increase its ratings.

WWWTT

Guest Derek L

Actually Jim Carey did an awesome Heston in the sketch!

Just don't forget to keep your handgun close when you sleep because if the space aliens come you will be called upon to fight for freedom!

Remember,when the space aliens laugh,they don't laugh like you or me!

WWWTT

Handgun? Space Aliens? :huh:

Click on the link I provided and on it there is a video.Click on it and you will see Carrey do a spoof about Heston imitating a laughing space alien.

It's very funny and pretty much sums up the pent up desire!

WWWTT

Guest Derek L

Click on the link I provided and on it there is a video.Click on it and you will see Carrey do a spoof about Heston imitating a laughing space alien.

It's very funny and pretty much sums up the pent up desire!

WWWTT

I have seen the video...........And space aliens are not a major factor in why I own firearms :rolleyes: