Using more than one handle on MLW

WWWTT

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Waldo.

I'm also JBG, Cybercoma, Jacee, Bubbermiley, Boges, Derek, and eyeball. I'm almost every character here. This web site is simply a stage upon which my madness plays out.

I'm even Michael Hardner, and yes, I'm Charles Anthony too!

Every character here is a figment of my warped imagination.

Except WWWTT. Even I'm not that strange.

Happy reading!

I am Waldo.

I'm also JBG, Cybercoma, Jacee, Bubbermiley, Boges, Derek, and eyeball. I'm almost every character here. This web site is simply a stage upon which my madness plays out.

I'm not that important a poster on this Board to be in that sentence. I'm a typical American who can't even find Canada on the map.

I am Waldo.

I'm even Michael Hardner, and yes, I'm Charles Anthony too!

But Argus is not Kimmy.

Pourquoi? Car Kimmy possède son style propre à elle.

Edited by August1991

Furthermore,does it take someone with a special personality to want to use more than one handle?

Boredom.

Hi Michael,you ave commented on the facts of this topic,but what is your opinion?

Are you against this and for what reasons?

I do not like multiple accounts because it brings down the quality of the forum and fosters dishonest discussion. I realize those concepts are subjective.

What if a member has multiple personality disorder...you know...like Sybil. Can each personality have its own member name ?

They will be treated the same as everybody else.

If they truly do have a multiple personality disorder, then I do not see a problem. I can only see it being a problem if the claim of multiple personality disorder being false.

Does seem unfortunate that a husband and wife, for example, are unable to make two seperate accounts on this website. So are they meant to share one account? What's the precedent here?

I can only recall this sort of thing appearing twice and it was never a problem.

Exactly, goes back to my point..........If said scenario happened, how would one clarify with the mods?

Easy: Send us a PM to explain.

First world problems.

For the win!

• Forum Admin

Yes, and after reading the Forum Rules and Guidelines again, I can find no direct prohibition for multiple accounts. I know this has been directed by the mods, but where is it promulgated ?

Did you even read the rules? It's the fourth rule from the bottom:

Multiple Member Accounts

Any member who opens more than one member account -- for whatever reason -- will be immediately banned from the forums.