Ruthlessness Of The Religious Made Billions Suffer (Killer Shot 101)

Everything in the bible (or any other book of any other religion for that matter) aside from the fundamental lie of that religion was stolen from society, from the paranormal, from the Earth itself, from the dead and from the living. the religious steal every name that they like then they like to attribute what they steal to their foundation of factually proven lies, They steal the cross from the dead and try to attribute it to their foundation of lies.

A thousands years before some human carved out of stone what they call the ten commandments, do you think that you would want your possessions stolen, your family killed etc. Long before some guy got what the religious call crucified, the cross was used to mark a grave of the dead simply because if you see a stick poking out of the ground you may not think much of it but if you see another stick fixed crossing it you would then recognize the significance of a grave for thousands of years before some guy got crucified then they with a stolen cross use it to propagate their religious foundations of lies.

The religious steal everything they can from society, every story within any religious scripture etc. is stolen from society and is sickly twisted with lies to propagate that religions foundation of lies.

The religious steal Morality from humans and still to this day they attempt to attribute what they steal from us to their sickly devised foundations of factually proven lies.

These are the tools that the selfish and the greedy use to take advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many.

What was your weakness, were you an innocent little baby? Did you just lose a loved one? Were you lonely? Were you homeless or starving was you time of weakness when the religious preyed upon you? Did you just get raped? Did you just get in or out of jail?~ could be a time of weakness for some. Did you see some eye candy walk into some religious filth hole? the list goes on.

It is sickening, it has make the world sick for thousands of years and it has got to stop so that we may all then finally move on after thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions over nothing more than foolish pathetic yet deceptive filthy religious factually proven foundations of lies.

The foundation of every religion is some ridiculous story about how everything came to be. Again I will include the non contestable factual information that proves every religion is based upon a foundation of lies within this very article.

The non contestable factual evidence which proves the foundation of every religion is based upon lies with an additional paragraph for support:

It takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter, not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness which is proof that energy matter and time always was, is and always will be because the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs and that is because energy matter and time are always present. Nothing is able to come into existence, let alone be able to process a thought or put that thought into motion via action without there first be the energy matter and time it takes to re create energy and matter which proves that there is no such thing as a god. (foundation of religion is some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be!

Which is the very non contestable evidence which not only so easily proves that there is no such thing as a god, but that the very foundation / fundamental of every religion is based upon lies.

At best there is some alien life form [of which again "For anything to first develop intelligence, or come into existence to develop an intelligence, or use that intelligence come up with a plan or put that plan into motion (to first be able to create / re create) it takes three things, it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter."] taking credit for what even created it thus proving again this alien is no more than a liar for taking credit for what even created it / us and everything throughout the universe in it's present form!

Praying or worshiping is a disgusting sign of ignorance towards respecting your environments for what they do or do not provide for you. All these people of all of these religions who's fundamental is a lie known as god pray to or worship this lie/god thus acknowledging that they also believe that this lie/god has intellect to be able to understand worship or prayers to begin with. Yet for anything to first come into existence to be able to develop an intellect or to use that intellect to put a plan into motion thus re create with the energy and matter already present, it first takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for any of this to first occur because again not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness.

Paragraph for support:

I have noticed that upon several occasions during interaction with people on various web sites that immediately after reading that which has already been shared, they then have the nerve to ignore that which was already in what they just read and ask me well where did energy and matter come from then? The answer as already revealed within that very demonstration: Proof that energy matter and time always was, is and always will be is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Again not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness. You want to contest any of this as fact then quite simply share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness or just one factual example of anything that exists going poof into nothingness. No one ever will share even one example and I know this quite simply because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter!

Just because we all suffered war and divide over filthy religious lies for thousands of years because previous generations were too ignorant too address this problem appropriately doesn't mean we have to drag our future generations down / dump this garbage on them! Our future generations deserve better as does all life on this planet that ever existed!

The question is do you value lies more than you value life, and if you value life than you must realize that the only place for religion is in the garbage.

Remember, if you decide to continue to cling to religion like a dung beetle clings to it's food just remember you encourage lies and deception for power and control over the many from a time of weakness which has lead the globe to war and divide for thousands of years and yes again to the death of millions if not billions over pathetic filthy lies, but me I am not weak and I see through all the fundamental lies of all / every religion and that is just for starters. Go ahead read up on some articles I have written in my profile.

Earth, everyone's mother. We all share the same umbilical chord to her via we sleep, eat, drink, live, keep entertained or busy on her in reflection of the Sun my brothers and my sisters of the sweet landscapes and waterways of Earth

love

David Jeffrey Spetch

Ps. Be good, Be strong!

Again not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness.

I believe, what you want to preserve is the well-being of the future of life on this planet so it doesn't go poof into nothingness. Life should be able to stick around here at least until the sun goes supernova, right?

The poerson is gone, don't bother posting to the thread. I reported the thread. I thought the poster was mentally ill.

You're right (link).

Everything in the bible (or any other book of any other religion for that matter) aside from the fundamental lie of that religion was stolen from society, from the paranormal, from the Earth itself, from the dead and from the living.

I don't detect a sentence.

the religious steal every name that they like then they like to attribute what they steal to their foundation of factually proven lies, They steal the cross from the dead and try to attribute it to their foundation of lies.

Do most dead people have crosses on their person when they die?

A thousands years before some human carved out of stone what they call the ten commandments, do you think that you would want your possessions stolen, your family killed etc.

One of the arguments for the validity of the Ten Commandments is that the values are necessary for any civilized society. Not that all societies in that part of the world can be called civilized, even today.

Long before some guy got what the religious call crucified, the cross was used to mark a grave of the dead simply because if you see a stick poking out of the ground you may not think much of it but if you see another stick fixed crossing it you would then recognize the significance of a grave for thousands of years before some guy got crucified then they with a stolen cross use it to propagate their religious foundations of lies.

Great observation.

The religious steal everything they can from society, every story within any religious scripture etc. is stolen from society and is sickly twisted with lies to propagate that religions foundation of lies.

Do I steal when I go to and from Torah study?

It is sickening, it has make the world sick for thousands of years and it has got to stop so that we may all then finally move on after thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions over nothing more than foolish pathetic yet deceptive filthy religious factually proven foundations of lies.

What is sickening, your cerebral structure or lack thereof?

The foundation of every religion is some ridiculous story about how everything came to be. Again I will include the non contestable factual information that proves every religion is based upon a foundation of lies within this very article.

Did the primitive people who were probably not as scientifically enlightened as you are (I take you to be a master scientist) know that what they were saying wasn't true? If not it wasn't a lie.

Praying or worshiping is a disgusting sign of ignorance towards respecting your environments for what they do or do not provide for you. All these people of all of these religions who's fundamental is a lie known as god pray to or worship this lie/god thus acknowledging that they also believe that this lie/god has intellect to be able to understand worship or prayers to begin with. Yet for anything to first come into existence to be able to develop an intellect or to use that intellect to put a plan into motion thus re create with the energy and matter already present, it first takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for any of this to first occur because again not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness.

Disgusting? I think not. Edited by jbg

One of the arguments for the validity of the Ten Commandments is that the values are necessary for any civilized society. Not that all societies in that part of the world can be called civilized, even today.

Which of the Ten Commandments are actually values that are necessary for any civilized society?

1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth...

3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain;

4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates...

5. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

6. Thou shalt not kill.

7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.

8. Thou shalt not steal.

9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

Batting .400 is pretty good if you're a ball-player, but pretty crappy if you're a prophet getting advice direct from the almighty.

-k

Which of the Ten Commandments are actually values that are necessary for any civilized society?

1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth...

3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain;

4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates...

A society that does not fear God can just as easily commit all the proceeding Commandments.

][/s]

5. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

Some people I guess don't believe in taking care of their own - especially their old parents. Let society take care of them.. But what about if you happen to live in a society that don't have welfare - let alone a good retirement pension - I guess a civilized society will throw useless people to the dogs!

10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's

Unless one doesn't fully understand what "covet" means, and doesn't understand the dynamics. Why do we have thieves? And rapists? And adulterer - and spouses who murder their adultering spouses! White-collar scammers? Etc..., If you really sit back and think - you'll realize most of the crimes that happen around you is a result of envy/covetousness!

Batting .400 is pretty good if you're a ball-player, but pretty crappy if you're a prophet getting advice direct from the almighty.

But then again....this is high-brow. It's not baseball.

Edited by betsy

Unless one doesn't fully understand what "covet" means, and doesn't understand the dynamics. Why do we have thieves? And rapists? And adulterer - and spouses who murder their adultering spouses! White-collar scammers? Etc..., If you really sit back and think - you'll realize most of the crimes that happen around you is a result of envy/covetousness!

Because of your known views I don't want to, at this hour of the morning, debate you on 1 through 5. I would argue that "10" leads ineluctably to 6-9, and in many ways is extremely important.

All one has to do is look at Facebook to see what impact jealousy can have.

10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

Kimmy - coveting is in ways the worst thing happening right now. If there wasn't such covetous greed out there, we could have a more balanced and healthy society IMO.

Commandments 1 to 4 is hard to swallow for non-believers because they're focused on God. Imho, fear/love of God among believers keep them from transgressing.

It is the blueprint for a utopian society, imho.

Btw, though they're called the "Commandments," to a faithful Christian those are not seen as commandments, but rather viewed as a promise. The promise that I will have no other gods, I will not use His name in vain, that I will not kill, steal, commit adultery, etc..,

Edited by betsy

Commandments 1 to 4 is hard to swallow for non-believers because they're focused on God.

Actually for the non-believers, god is not the thing they are focused on.

Imho, fear/love of God among believers keep them from transgressing.

Never understood those who fear god. If god loves you, then you should not fear god.

It is the blueprint for a utopian society, imho.

To bad the apple got in the way.

Btw, though they're called the "Commandments," to a faithful Christian those are not seen as commandments, but rather viewed as a promise. The promise that I will have no other gods, I will not use His name in vain, that I will not kill, steal, commit adultery, etc..,

Those ones that Kimmy pointed out are the ones that we all can agree on without question and without explanation. Those are in a sense a universal truth among humans.

I think bearing false witness against thy neighbour is a very real commandment that is not to be taken lightly.

Kimmy - coveting is in ways the worst thing happening right now. If there wasn't such covetous greed out there, we could have a more balanced and healthy society IMO.

Sure, society would probably be more balanced and healthy if people weren't covetous and greedy. But the premise proposed was that the 10 Commandments are values that are necessary for a civilized society. If that's the case, then our society simply isn't civilized, because coveting is an institutionalized and celebrated part of our society. I'd suggest that the only serious attempts to create a greed-free society in the modern world have been in communist states where the net result was that people ended up coveting food and shelter instead of wives, asses, or servants.

-k

Sure, society would probably be more balanced and healthy if people weren't covetous and greedy. But the premise proposed was that the 10 Commandments are values that are necessary for a civilized society. If that's the case, then our society simply isn't civilized, because coveting is an institutionalized and celebrated part of our society. I'd suggest that the only serious attempts to create a greed-free society in the modern world have been in communist states where the net result was that people ended up coveting food and shelter instead of wives, asses, or servants.

-k

Not to mention our entire economy is completely driven by "people wanting things".

Sure, society would probably be more balanced and healthy if people weren't covetous and greedy. But the premise proposed was that the 10 Commandments are values that are necessary for a civilized society. If that's the case, then our society simply isn't civilized, because coveting is an institutionalized and celebrated part of our society. I'd suggest that the only serious attempts to create a greed-free society in the modern world have been in communist states where the net result was that people ended up coveting food and shelter instead of wives, asses, or servants.-k

It's quite naive to think there is no greed among the leaders of Communist nations.

-k

Well, whether you like it or not, whether you deny it or not.....this society is founded by the values that's in the Bible. You can nay and bray...and make all of wishful thinking....but the fact remains the same: The constitution is based on Christian values. Our societal values are based on Christian values.

Thinking that it would be the same society as we know it now without the Bible, is just plain assumption. Who knows, you could be a burquaed woman from head to your toe, and the fourth wife at that!

Edited by betsy

God is our father and we are his children. We are each and every one of us, everyone, part of the same family. There is no “us and them”. We need all to realize this and treat everyone we meet with the compassion we each are due. We are all members of one family, the God Family.

What do you mean by "universal truth among humans." Explain please.

Even when things are explained to you, it ends up to be a complete waste of time.

The overwhelming majority of humans, no matter what god, or religion they follow all understand that killing one another is not beneficial for us as a species. We all know and understand that killing another human is wrong, we all know stealing is wrong, if you follow a god or now, we understand that it is simply wrong.

Well, whether you like it or not, whether you deny it or not.....this society is founded by the values that's in the Bible. You can nay and bray...and make all of wishful thinking....but the fact remains the same: The constitution is based on Christian values. Our societal values are based on Christian values.

Thinking that it would be the same society as we know it now without the Bible, is just plain assumption. Who knows, you could be a burquaed woman from head to your toe, and the fourth wife at that!

What about the sick and twisted Biblical "values" we ignore? It seems that people adapt their interpretations of the Bible to match what society values.

God is our father and we are his children. We are each and every one of us, everyone, part of the same family. There is no “us and them”. We need all to realize this and treat everyone we meet with the compassion we each are due. We are all members of one family, the God Family.

I think I have mentioned a couple of times previously that there is part of the development of the major religions of the world which has tried to be universal, and expand their people's circle of concerns to include everyone....and not just themselves, their families, their tribes, their nations, their home teams etc.! The best presentation I've found of the historical development of religions toward universalism is a book Robert Wright wrote a couple of years ago: The Evolution of God. Critics went after Wright for trying to gloss over such a huge subject - the entire development of every major world religion, and his application of game theory to analyze how religious beliefs and doctrines changed during times of conflict vs. times of openness to trade and travel. But my takeaway is that regardless of whether or not each individual religion is heading in the right direction, they have the potential to do motivate people in the right direction....rather than use religious beliefs to entrench economic and national power.

So, let the fundamentalist christians and the fundamentalist atheists argue among themselves about the correctness of their dogmas and how essential they are, the real truth is that religious beliefs can be applied for personal benefit and the general welfare of everyone, or they can be used as a tool to cause personal suffering and motivate evil on a mass scale; while secular humanism is still struggling to find any real core universal values, and will not find them by denigrating religion and religious beliefs, but instead from learning from what religions do well and trying to put humanism into something that is actually practiced...rather than talked about and endlessly lectured about at humanist gatherings and meetups.

Even when things are explained to you, it ends up to be a complete waste of time.

The overwhelming majority of humans, no matter what god, or religion they follow all understand that killing one another is not beneficial for us as a species. We all know and understand that killing another human is wrong, we all know stealing is wrong, if you follow a god or now, we understand that it is simply wrong.

rolleyes.gif

Just as I suspected....

There's still stealing (even from nations' leaders)! Furthermore, people think nothing of cheating when filing their taxes (yes, that's stealing too)!

Honor killings. Vendetta killings. Cannibalism. Jihad killings.

You don't know what you're on about. Go back to trolling and your one-liners. laugh.png

Edited by betsy

It's "sick" and "twisted" to you because you have not read and understood the Bible.

We could waste time debating passages about your god killing children, or wiping out a family for the sins of a father, etc. However, I expect that you will claim that any passage now deemed immoral by society is allegorical, or something to that effect. The thing is you have to believe the Bible is the inerrant word of your god. Isn't it possible that point influences the way you "understand" it? Edited by Mighty AC