Ontario Bill 13 Discriminates Heterosexuality!

Bill 13 also encourages homosexuals to go so far out of their way to deceive heterosexuals for our sexual orientation that some HOMOSEXUALS are even getting their genitalia mutilated which leads to homosexuals deceiving heterosexuals thus is a clear example of homosexuals discriminating what it means to be heterosexual and the Ontario Parliament is encouraging this through the very Bill 13. Then they have the nerve to call heterosexuals homophobes or now even such jibber as Transaphobes for being offended for having our sexual orientation discriminated against with such sick disgusting lowly homosexual deceptions.

Ontario Bill 13 not only discriminates heterosexuality in every way shape and form, it encourages homosexuals to deceive heterosexuals while trying to tell heterosexuals that it is OK for us to be discriminated against by the sexually insane and if you have a problem with that then you are a homophobe or a transaphobe.

I remind all of you that a phobia describes an irrational fear and if getting angry for being discriminated against in anyone’s book (even our delusional Parliamentarians) is an irrational fear then why are homosexual false claims of discrimination encouraging our government to force such sick deceptions upon innocent little children in our public schools in the first place?

This is completely insane and unacceptable!

Bill 13 tells our children that it is OK for homosexuals to discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation and if you have a problem with that then you are a homophobe!

Bill 13 is garbage for it obviously encourages bullying and discrimination against heterosexuals!

Again there are two types of homosexuals, the homosexuals who seek to have sex with other homosexuals and then there are the homosexuals who are out to deceive heterosexuals for our sexual orientation so much so that some of them even go so far out of their way to discriminate heterosexuality that they for now are even getting away with having their genital mutilated to accomplish this.

Why is the Ontario government forcing discrimination against heterosexuality through bill 13 while claiming heterosexuals as homophobes for getting angry at having our sexual orientation discriminated against by these sexually messed up sickly insane homosexuals who obviously can't even accept themselves for what they are in the first place and more so seek to blame everyone else for it?

Children everywhere deserve better than the deceptive garbage that compiles bill 13, no if's and's or but's!

This is homosexuals deceiving heterosexuals for our sexual orientation and our government encouraging it as well.

This is clearly discrimination against heterosexuality.

Shame on the Liberals and NDP for landsliding these sick deceptions upon not only society but especially innocent little children through Ontario legislation upon our public schools! Yet another fine example of the circus we have for parliament here in Ontario Canada that bases it's reasoning for conjuring legislation upon such by encouraging and enforcing sick deceptions and discrimination upon heterosexuals.

Genital mutilation will become illegal because it clearly supports homosexuals discriminating heterosexuals for our sexual orientation. Keeping legal genital mutilation tells society that it is OK for homosexuals to discriminate heterosexuality as well encourages through Bill 13 that it is not OK for heterosexuals to get angry for being discriminated against by these sick homosexual deceptions, and that it tells society that an irrational fear is getting angry for being discriminated against. Meanwhile they cater to lowly homosexual activist whining false claims of discrimination for not allowing them to use heterosexuals as guinea pigs for homosexuals deceptions.

Homosexuals want to have sex with homosexuals fine, homosexuals want to deceive heterosexuals well that is quite clearly discrimination against heterosexuality and I will not stand for it! I will stand strong for all of the innocent little children the Ontario Parliament seeks to deceive with the insanity within Bill 13!

School is starting and if the garbage known as Bill 13 still stands then excrement is really going to hit the fan as Ontarian's begin to see how low and filthy Liberals and NDP stooped without even using their brains to first take the time to genuinely think this thing through! Homosexual activists whine false claims of discrimination and politicians hide in fear of such filthy garbage thus cater to their every deception and false claim! Pathetic and there is no excuse good enough for this poor example of forming legislation! If Bill 13 still stands then mark my words, I am going to walk over the whole lot of you with pleasure because again you are otherwise encouraging these sick deceptions upon innocent little children right in our public schools and that is quite obviously unacceptable in every way shape and form! Do you really think that Ontarian's want to have the majority of our children discriminated against and labelled with a phobia for getting angry for being discriminated against or being suspended or expelled so a few sexually confused can continue to deceive heterosexuals?!

I love my work and take a great deal of pride in sharing this with all of you because even though I may not like you all I still love and care about everyone wink.png which is why I am willing able and ready to help clean this mess up by first clearing all of your heads up!

oh and to clear things up a little better:

Need I remind you all that there are two kinds of homosexuals. There are homosexuals who seek to have sex with other homosexuals then there are homosexuals who seek to deceive thus discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation aka homosexuals who claim to try and hide their deceptions behind the phrases "gender identity or even as mentioned within Ontario's Bill 13 “Trans gender"

Heterosexuals are heterosexuals because we have sex with the opposite sex, not because we seek to have sex with any homosexual whether they have a mutilated genital or not! We are not homosexuals, we are not bi sexuals we are heterosexuals and homosexuals obviously just don't understand that! Homosexuals are deliberately deceiving heterosexuals thus deliberately discriminating heterosexuality

Love

David Jeffrey Spetch

Ps. Be good, be strong!

Edited by Political Smash

For sharing this information, all over the net for years now I have had homosexual activists stalking me and trying to get me banned by labeling me a hater, a bigot, a homophobe etc. and through ignorance of management on many sites have succeeded for now, all the while they clearly avoid the facts I share which reveal them for the bias deceivers they prove to be.

They always avoid addressing the the foundation of the issue / sharing relevant contradiction to the foundation of the issue and desperately scramble to make anything else the issue! I so easily claim victory over any homosexual activist, it's just a matter of time before the general public realizes this.

I am not a hater or a bgot and there is no such thing as a homophobe so I most definitely am not that either, yet whenever someone opposes these kind of activists, they always weakly and pathetically resort to the same old malarky as I previously mentioned within this response.

If you stand up for heterosexuals not being discriminated against you become the bad guy in their delusional minds.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch

Ps. Be good, be strong!

Again

Need I remind you all that there are two kinds of homosexuals. There are homosexuals who seek to have sex with other homosexuals then there are homosexuals who seek to deceive thus discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation aka homosexuals who claim to try and hide their deceptions behind the phrases "gender identity or even as mentioned within Ontario's Bill 13 “Trans gender"

Heterosexuals are heterosexuals because we have sex with the opposite sex, not because we seek to have sex with any homosexual whether they have a mutilated genital or not! We are not homosexuals, we are not bi sexuals we are heterosexuals and homosexuals obviously just don't understand that! Homosexuals are deliberately deceiving heterosexuals thus deliberately discriminating heterosexuality

Then they have the nerve to try and label heterosexuals as a homobphobe for getting angry for heterosexuals being discriminated against through these sick homosexual deceptions.! There is no such thing as a homopbobe! Homophobe is just a word devised by the sexually defective (homosexual) who are pretending to be the opposite sex in the first place just so that they can try deceive / discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation and will say or do anything to try and get away with such disgusting behavior!

I wouldn't stoop to being religious if my life depended on it!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch

Ps. Be good, be strong!

@ Michael Hardner

I am here to raise awareness on primary Canadian and global issues and I do such with facts backing my claims on the very foundations of these issues. Everything I post here, every member of Federal Parliament Mp's, Ministers, Senators Supreme Court of Justice, Prime Minister, and Provincial / Territorial ML'as, MPP's Premiers, etc. all get each and every composition I intend to share with all of you. When I release it to them, all of the forums I belong to get a copy and I do not mind interacting with those on the forums I belong too!

No matter your excuse for wanting to evade the foundations of these issues, that is what I am here to do and if my stuff starts disappearing well then I have absolutely no reason to come back to this site for I do not seek to waste my time on a site with bias management no matter the excuse.

for you to think about, I don't mind coming here but I have my reasons as an activist and I am not about to re write everything just to suit the likes those on each and every site / forum. I can't do 2 weeks work in five minutes and I do not live to be a thousand!

If my stuff is deleted I will not come back plain and simple

love

David jeffrey Spetch

Ps. Be good, be strong!

FAHBULOUS!

'Need I remind you all that there are two kinds of homosexuals'

Probably lots more than 2....there's bears -big old hairy ones, there's leathermen -fetish types,flamers, corporate ones

Of course there are homophobes, lots of them, some using words like hetero discrimination....ya know?

The worst kinds are the ones who cannot or will not spell out their concerns.

Aint no facts been presented yet.

We'll wait.

you vacantly claim such and yet you contradict nothing within the composition beginning this thread to do with the foundation of this issue which reveals your vacant un backed claim is only an attempt to make what is into what your delusional mind would rather it be.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch

Ps. Be good, be strong!

That's also a good point. He seems to be just giving his opinions without a link.

you too vacantly claim such and yet you contradict nothing within the composition beginning this thread to do with the foundation of this issue which reveals your vacant un backed claim is only an attempt to make what is into what your delusional mind would rather it be. Fact is not opinion but I guess some of us are a little slow to figure that out all by themselves wink.png

You can find bill 13 on your own accord!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch

Ps. Be good, be strong!

FAHBULOUS!

'Need I remind you all that there are two kinds of homosexuals'

Probably lots more than 2....there's bears -big old hairy ones, there's leathermen -fetish types,flamers, corporate ones

Of course there are homophobes, lots of them, some using words like hetero discrimination....ya know?

The worst kinds are the ones who cannot or will not spell out their concerns.

and again you contradict nothing to do with the foundation of the issue and instead make another vacant un backed claim.

love

david jeffrey Spetch

Ps. Be good, be strong!

you vacantly claim such and yet you contradict nothing within the composition beginning this thread to do with the foundation of this issue which reveals your vacant un backed claim is only an attempt to make what is into what your delusional mind would rather it be.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch

Ps. Be good, be strong!

English would do.

Spell it out or quit trolling.

Speaking of vacant , your posts personify the very word. So once again, what is the issue and why is it a problem.

Your very first post is filled with vagaries.

Details please.

English would do.

Spell it out or quit trolling.

Speaking of vacant , your posts personify the very word. So once again, what is the issue and why is it a problem.

Your very first post is filled with vagaries.

Details please.

More vacant un backed claims and an admittance of deliberate ignorance ~ "what is the issue" and "why is it a problem"

homosexual activists and homosexuals who seek to deceive thus discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation are / is certainly vulgar and as far as Vagaries goes well I can't help that you can't predict my actions or anyone elses for that matter and at first glance I thought I saw vulgarities (I like I said previously am here to raise awareness to the foundations of these issues and that means above and beyond (with fact backing my claims on the very foundations of the issues I address which reveal deception that the public has been duped with by these bias groups) the brainless moronic stereotypical garbage you get via mainstream media etc.)

love

David Jeffrey Spetch

Ps. Be good, be strong!

More vacant un backed claims and an admittance of deliberate ignorance ~ "what is the issue" and "why is it a problem"

homosexual activists and homosexuals who seek to deceive thus discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation are / is certainly vulgar and as far as Vagaries goes well I can't help that you can't predict my actions or anyone elses for that matter and at first glance I thought I saw vulgarities (I like I said previously am here to raise awareness to the foundations of these issues and that means above and beyond (with fact backing my claims on the very foundations of the issues I address which reveal deception that the public has been duped with by these bias groups) the brainless moronic stereotypical garbage you get via mainstream media etc.)

Ps. Be good, be strong!

Holy run on sentence batman ! In English we have 'periods' to denote the end of a sentence. Try using them.

And for the last f'ing time , spell out a few things such as......

1- )homosexual activists and homosexuals who seek to deceive thus discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation ;How do they do this deception et al?

2-)to raise awareness to the foundations of these issues . What are these issues specifically?

Enough with your vacant posts, tell us or quit trolling

Actually , dont bother as it is probably more trouble than its worth. Besides, I'll save all of us some time and post some of your idiotic ramblings and let everyone see for themselves.

By the way, do you still need 'Moar weed Plz' ?

It has come to my attention that the general population of gays I

encounter on this subject seem to think or subliminally attempt to

impliment upon society that gay marriage is suppose to be thier

right because they think they should be able to marry who they love.

Imagine that, thinking they should have the same rights as others. Gosh darn it such backward thinking huh?

Well then I just saw a blood brother and sister on Jerry Springer

this week and they seemed to feel it was thier right to get married

simply because they love each other. Hello are you getting the

picture yet???

Oh dont worry, our picture is crystal clear. Yours on the other hand is still full of blurry type thinking.

Back to our incestual love doves, well maybe not since there are definite medical reasons for not shtupping Sis in the sparebedroom.

What if a guy loves his sheep and feels it is his right to get

married to the sheep?

He buys big rubber boots and foregoes the wedding formalities ! Saves lots of money, but no gifts except for the new sweater you get at each harvest.

Thats a baaaa---d sweater dude.

What if a 90 year old grandmother falls in love with a 15 year

grandson and they feel it is thier right to get married simply

because they love each other?

Oh christ, why not. Granny is rich and can afford a metric ton of lube. Lil Johnny'll need it.

What if a guy loves a pile of mould in the corner of his room so

much he feels it is his right to get married to the mould ...

Hows your marriage working out so far? Mould can be a bitch...much like other wives I grant you but hey, at least yours shuts up all the time.

So now I only expect to see gays ignoring this point simply because

they are generally manifested with the selfishness to want to

trample anything just to get thier own greedy way.

They'll ignore it because its plain old dumb thinking. Being selfish for wanting the same rights? Wow....moar weed plz

Have you gays absolutley no consideration for anyone

else?

Why yes we do , but only those with colour co-ordinated outfits and or assless chaps.

. Enough of attempting to make a mockry of the rest of society just because gay

marriage is a very bad idea!

Hey now thats not fair dammit !

Society made a mockry of marriage decades ago! We just want the same rights to fuck up relationships the same as you dang breeders!

Now watch as the gays start responding, they will ignore the

relevance and attempt to make what I say into what they would rather

it be to suit thier own selfishness.

Not quite true buttercup.

No gay will ignore relevance. Hell, still trying to find any before we iognore it. So far my microscope fails to determine if any exists. I ordered a bigger one.

. They will claim I hate simply

because I care and is yet another example of how they attempt to

change what is into what they would rather it be to suit thier own

selfishness.

I truly doubt that (bold)

They will claim you hate because your ignorance is legion.

Funny shtuff there.

Hey , do you know merlin?

Right...forgot the link.... http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/LoveCry/message/2606

Edited by guyser

" Again there are two types of homosexuals, the homosexuals who seek to have sex with other homosexuals and then there are the homosexuals who are out to deceive heterosexuals for our sexual orientation so much so that some of them even go so far out of their way to discriminate heterosexuality that they for now are even getting away with having their genital mutilated to accomplish this." ~ from the composition beginning this thread. Despite yet another example of you avoiding the foundation of this issue Guyser, When did I ever claim to profess spelling or grammar to your traditional methods?

Your whole message is a whole scramble of ignorance towards the foundation of the issue and a still you contradict nothing.You also say ... Guyser says "Imagine that, thinking they should have the same rights as others. Gosh darn it such backward thinking huh?"

You still don't contradict the fact that hundreds / thousands of years prove that marriage is about honoring the one one sexual union to which we owe our existence which are heterosexual unions because thanks to heterosexuality we even exist! That's yet another of your attempts to make anything else the issue Guyser on that issue as well with this issue because it obviously has nothing directly to do with the foundation of this issue as clearly demonstrated within the composition beginning this very thread.

Every single thing you mention Guyser completely avoided the foundation of the issue. and you're only taking partial clips of previous inserts of years ago because you don't have the guts to post the whole message.

Very Weak there Guyser.and funny thing, the answers to your questions in the first post of yours, the answers are already within the composition of which you are responding too.

and the majority of your quotes had absolutely nothing to do with this issue hence multitudes of examples of Guyser desperately scrambling to make anything else the issue. Then you have the nerve to weakly attempt to try and pass off that I m the one being ignorant?!!

I had about enough of answering for your deliberate ignorance there Guyser! If you do not know how to address the foundation of an issue then perhaps you would be wise to quick learn how chop chop.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch

Ps. Be good, be strong!

"Your whole message is a whole scramble of ignorance towards the foundation of the issue and a still you contradict nothing.

As suspected, you cannot or will not answer a straightforward question.

No surprise, your history elsewhere says as much.

But hey, why not break the chain and answer without all your hyperbole and muddled words? Spell it out laddie!

I had about enough of answering for your deliberate ignorance there Guyser! If you do not know how to address the foundation of an issue then perhaps you would be wise to quick learn how chop chop.

Had enough? when did you answer even one question.

Deflect, deflect deflect.

Oh and learn about marriage before you spout nonsense, 1000's of years...?....laugh.png

The answer to your question was answered, and also was already answered within the composition beginning this very thread which is just another example of your deliberate ignorance! You seem tot think people don't have eyes and can't already see that for themselves.

love

/ David

Yes, I didn't see an answer to these:

1- )homosexual activists and homosexuals who seek to deceive thus discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation

How do they do this deception et al?

2-)to raise awareness to the foundations of these issues .

What are these issues specifically?

The rest of the western world is following Canada in granting full rights to homosexual and in fact is starting to recognize trans rights as well.

The religious right even appears to be avoiding this issue as it doesn't 'play' with the young folks - so I guess that's all you need to say about principals. We don't have many dinosaurs arguing that women should be forced to wear dresses, or that homosexuals should stay in the closet but we still have a few.

Yes, I didn't see an answer to these:

I doubt we ever will see the answers. Likely because they are unanswerable.

The religious right even appears to be avoiding this issue as it doesn't 'play' with the young folks - so I guess that's all you need to say about principals. We don't have many dinosaurs arguing that women should be forced to wear dresses, or that homosexuals should stay in the closet but we still have a few.

Thankfully. Edited by guyser

I suppose you want me to quote again what I already stated. enough of these games, besides I do not have time for a site that is going to delete or lock my posts when it seems convenient to them. No time for such bias.

here, since your brains are obviously way too small to see something so simple all by yourselves I will humour you one last time

" Again there are two types of homosexuals, the homosexuals who seek to have sex with other homosexuals and then there are the homosexuals who are out to deceive heterosexuals for our sexual orientation so much so that some of them even go so far out of their way to discriminate heterosexuality that they for now are even getting away with having their genital mutilated to accomplish this." ~ from the composition beginning this thread. Despite yet another example of you avoiding the foundation of this issue Guyser, When did I ever claim to profess spelling or grammar to your traditional methods?

ya see it was there tse whole time!

Heterosexuals are not homosexual guinea pigs ignorant fools but I guess your brain is way too small and cramped with farts to see something so obvious all by yourselves.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch

Ps. be good, be strong!

I suppose you want me to quote again what I already stated.

Not really, we'd rather you answer a simple question(s) than blather on about who knows what.

See M Hardners post 2 up from this.

enough of these games, besides I do not have time for a site that is going to delete or lock my posts when it seems convenient to them. No time for such bias.

Read the rules buttercup!

" Again there are two types of homosexuals, the homosexuals who seek to have sex with other homosexuals and then there are the homosexuals who are out to deceive heterosexuals for our sexual orientation so much so that some of them even go so far out of their way to discriminate heterosexuality that they for now are even getting away with having their genital mutilated to accomplish this."

Ok...so we understand there are at least one type of homo. Not really but Great.

Now the bold part.....how do they decieve? In which manner? What are they deceiving the hetero folks out of?

ya see it was there tse whole time!

What was? Still havent answered a damn thing

Heterosexuals are not homosexual guinea pigs ignorant fools but I guess your brain is way too small and cramped with farts to see something so obvious all by yourselves.

I thought guinea pig was a reference to Rod Stewart or Richard Gere....oh sorry, thats gerbils !

Something smells here is right, but its the non answers, not the farts.

Try again Mr Spetch? It really isnt hard.