First nations patiences waning

login

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Canadians" includes the Indian nation people. You seem to want to keep people divided instead of bringing people together. The Indian people need to start managing their money in a more responsible way. They cannot even provide for their own people properly. Disgusting!

As long as people like you and the harper keep calling us Indians, we are divided people. Your ignorance is disgusting, you are continually generalizing all of us. Your postings here are useless and I refuse to acknowledge your invaluable contributions any further.

As long as people like you and the harper keep calling us Indians, we are divided people. Your ignorance is disgusting, you are continually generalizing all of us. Your postings here are useless and I refuse to acknowledge your invaluable contributions any further.

The government dept is called "Indian Affairs". Is that also offensive? I have grown up knowing you as Indians and you'll always be Indians to me. Nothing derogatory at all just a racial term like white, black or coloured. You need to relax and stop being constantly offended by everyone and everything that isn't your native culture.

Dr. Hibbert: You never forget the birth of Siamese twins!

Lisa Simpson: I believe they prefer to be called "Conjoined twins."

Dr. Hibbert: And hillbillies want to be called "Sons of the Soil," but it ain't gonna happen. (Laughs)

I cant lie, thats sorta funny!!

Yes!!! Don't hate us, hate those other brown people. What a joke.

I wonder why some people hate First Nations people ... We don't get your tax money; immigrants do. We don't get free money; we got land claim settlements and some leaders just manage money better than others. We are only tax free on reserve land; not everywhere. Yes, we have treaty rights but what your arrogant and ignorant asses tend to forget to educate yourself on is it protects every single Canadian. We are not poachers or savages. Educate yourself on where our sacred land is. Educate yourself on our struggles. Learn with an open heart, only then you'll understand what we're standing up for. We'll always stand for you, even if you stand against us. Your future generation will thank us.

IDLENOMORE

SHARE, COPY AND PASTE FOR ALL TO SEE

Educate yourselves.

We don't get your tax money; immigrants do

If that is actually from the idle protest group, then that is in poor form and a racial stereotype.

Stealing from the play book of rednecks and rightwing nuts is a poor way to go....

Edited by The_Squid

IT IS NOT from the INM group.

Heh...can't tell the players without a program. There are so many 'groups' and 'committees' that it's starting to look like the the Russian Revolution minus the Tsar. Beware the Bolsheviks of your movement.

wink.png

Heh...can't tell the players without a program. There are so many 'groups' and 'committees' that it's starting to look like the the Russian Revolution minus the Tsar. Beware the Bolsheviks of your movement.

wink.png

ya, we know. My favourite part of the INM movement is that it has awaken our youth to get politically aware and involved.

ya, we know. My favourite part of the INM movement is that it has awaken our youth to get politically aware and involved.

Well, 'our' youth are spreading things like that above around Facebook. It's not quite as good as the one in December about a government blackout on coverage of idle, but, it's still pretty good.

Well, 'our' youth are spreading things like that above around Facebook. It's not quite as good as the one in December about a government blackout on coverage of idle, but, it's still pretty good.

As im sure you must know, there will be provocateurs and saboteurs in any movement.

As im sure you must know, there will be provocateurs and saboteurs in any movement.

These are being passed on by aboriginal people who don't fit those definitions. A lack of education, is, as usual, the main problem here. They're being taken for a ride, like a snail on the back of a turtle:

wink.png

I'd say it looks more like the Occupy movement. Professional protestors leading around angry people who don't even know what they're even protesting, no cohesive message, no tangible objective, splintering and getting even more diluted as time goes on.