F-35 Purchase Cancelled; CF-18 replacement process begins

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because there is no need for it, it will cost more to build new infrastructure and update the old buildings to meet the new demands than it would cost to run kitchens. Once again you are demonstrating your talent for "solving" a problem that does not exist by creating a worse problem.

I think you are trying to put your shoe on my foot. New infrastructure is ocassionally needed, it makes sense to have the cf build their own.

And they are PMQ's not something the average Pte and Cpl gets to enjoy them.

They sell facilities they do not need you can't pick up a building and move it on the other side of the country because you need barracks there, can't post a thousand soldiers to Cold Lake and have them living in Edmonton because that is where you have available space...

false.

That is not softness that is common sense, when its -40 outside few people feel like firing up the BBQ.

fluffy, put it in a tent then. or build an exhaust.

Yes it is, you have 0 experience with the CF and are spewing bullshit that you know nothing about...so it is about you. Soldiers, sailors and aircrew have enough hardships to deal with as it is without having the military introduce extra hardships.

You can think that. Other than being a pin board for explosives and kinetic weapons aimed at them the cf likely faces less hardship than me.

1) cooks are not a perk.

cooks are a perk and an inefficiency. they are for morale and little more.

2) Who will do my job when I am killing a cow and preparing it for cooking?

the military does everything fast

3) I think there are laws about slaughtering the enemy... might want to read up on those if I were you. But then again, you support genocide so this is to be expected from you...

I SUPPORT NON HATE INSPIRED GENOCIDE AGAINST NON IDENTIFIABLE GROUPS. DON'T MISQUOTE ME.

In my one bedroom apartment I have about half of my bedroom just with my kit, when in barracks I get only about half of my bedroom to store my kit as well as personal stuff, thats also where a desk and a bed are placed so that doesn't leave much room for anything else. Again if you don't know about you are talking about stay in your lane...

maybe you have too much crap, can you carry all that sh1t.

Oh really? And how did you come to that conclusion? I can and do cook for myself, but when I don't have the equipment I don't really have much option... or are you talking about your mom? Is she a cook on one of the bases? If so she is doing a good job...

You don't know what you are talking about, when you grow up then we can talk, when you experience military life THEN we can talk... until then stay in your non-existent lane of expertise.

I didn;t say the mess was bad, I said it is a perk.

No, not really, there are some trades that could be reworked but for the majority they are useful...

I agree.

They are not catering, they are running a mess an essential service, we want the soldiers to eat healthy and go back to work rather than eat garbage 24/7 because they don't have the time or means to cook and perform.

the mess service is not essential, it is useful.

Congratulations this means you are qualified to be jtf2sniperninjaspecialforces...

thanks when do I get my c4?

ps in addition to hardtack readup on caching. it can save you some space. I live out of a us molle2 gen4 ruck and medic bag with some attachement pockets and two susitinence pouches. It doubles as a pillow. fits in my locker just fine.

all you need is an etool to make extra room. also there are rooves and tarps for a reason.

Edited by login

I SUPPORT NON HATE INSPIRED GENOCIDE AGAINST NON IDENTIFIABLE GROUPS. DON'T MISQUOTE ME.

Of course non hate inspired! I always do my genocide out of love...

And certainly no one could identify the victims after it's done so check on the non-identifiable...

Edited by Bonam

Of course non hate inspired! I always do my genocide out of love...

And certainly no one could identify the victims after it's done so check on the non-identifiable...

it is a serious issue.

I wouldn't try to hide identities, i would publish the list myself.

but it wouldn't be cultural or ethnic or religious or nationality based.

it would be published along side, these criminals were executed to prevent crimes against humanity such as human rights abuses, murder, and collatoral disfigurement and disability

they were killed so you weren't a victim.

Edited by login

I think you are trying to put your shoe on my foot. New infrastructure is ocassionally needed, it makes sense to have the cf build their own.

Not when the infrastructure in question is completely unnecessary.

false.

So you think posting someone to cold lake and expecting them to live in edmonton at over 280km away is acceptable?

fluffy, put it in a tent then. or build an exhaust.

When you are willing to do that for 5 or more years then you can talk, until the time you join the army and walk the walk please don't indulge on the talk too much.

You can think that. Other than being a pin board for explosives and kinetic weapons aimed at them the cf likely faces less hardship than me.

Sure... whats wrong? Didn't get your bedtime story 2 days in a row?

cooks are a perk and an inefficiency. they are for morale and little more.

And a military force with low moral is useless, when soldiers see that the government makes an already hard job that much harder for no apparent reason they will leave and get a job on civvie street... who will feel the ranks then? You? With all your talk but no action?

the military does everything fast

You know nothing.

Rape is rape, murder is murder and genocide is genocide, there is no "nice" and non hate genocide there is just genocide... it feels pretty hateful to the people experiencing the genocide.

maybe you have too much crap, can you carry all that sh1t.

I have what I was issued, and I carry what I need...

I didn;t say the mess was bad, I said it is a perk.

It is a necessity, troops will take as much crap as they have to if necessary but when you start throwing more crap on them then necessary the people find jobs somewhere else where they can be home everyday, they don't get shot at and they have more freedom of action.

I agree.

So cooks are necessary, finally seeing the light aren't we?

the mess service is not essential, it is useful.

Join the CF do a couple of years and then tell me how essential or non essential it is... I can tell you that the food we got from the mess to drive to the field for the troops is much cheaper than the alternative of the rations they would need to eat in the field. The food from the mess was about 60% or so of the cost per soldier than rations... now when you have to force the CF to field rations for every exercise whether for a day or a month.

thanks when do I get my c4?

When you walk uphill both ways in knee deep snow barefoot.

ps in addition to hardtack readup on caching. it can save you some space. I live out of a us molle2 gen4 ruck and medic bag with some attachement pockets and two susitinence pouches. It doubles as a pillow. fits in my locker just fine.

Gee why do we need bathrooms and showers in the barracks, we can just spray the troops outside or run them through the carwash...

all you need is an etool to make extra room. also there are rooves and tarps for a reason.

I live in shitty conditions when I need to, otherwise I prefer to live like a human being, if I had to live in field conditions 24/7 for years on end I would find a job that lets me have a life.

You need more experience before you speak up, you know painfully little about the subject at hand and you have some very misguided beliefs when it comes to genocide... you need to grow up quite a bit before you spew your BS around here.

it a serious issue.

And you are making a joke out of it.

I wouldn't try to hide identities, i would publish the list myself.

And what criteria would you use to get to it?

but it wouldn't be cultural or ethnic or religious or nationality based.

so it will be based on lottery?

it would be published along side, these criminals were executed to prevent crimes against humanity such as human rights abuses, murder, and collatoral disfigurement and disability

Genocide does not mean killing criminals... genocide means killing innocent men, women and children... not really the criminal type.

they were killed so you weren't a victim.

Funny, thats the line the Hutu extremists used... I can see where you get your theories from.

Not when the infrastructure in question is completely unnecessary.

since I need to repost after a comp crash I'll summarize

there are times when building seemingly unneeded infrastruture is beneficial, such as to stimulate the sector, contingency and training. obviously you want to build needed infrastructure, and there is a lot of that to do. also for example emergency structures, food and other supply storage, overflow during hosting etc..

So you think posting someone to cold lake and expecting them to live in edmonton at over 280km away is acceptable?

When you are willing to do that for 5 or more years then you can talk, until the time you join the army and walk the walk please don't indulge on the talk too much.

My point was that buildings can be moved. however if they can do their job. but no there is no reason for the commute if it ain't required. It could be tactical though. Also high turn over is good for canada if managed properly due to the small military size, especially if they enter supplimentary.

it'd be better if there were a militia though. it means more people are qualified. obviously there is not a need for a commute though if non tactical.

truckers drive a lot more than 2 1/2 hours a day.

Sure... whats wrong? Didn't get your bedtime story 2 days in a row?

And a military force with low moral is useless, when soldiers see that the government makes an already hard job that much harder for no apparent reason they will leave and get a job on civvie street... who will feel the ranks then? You? With all your talk but no action?

its not useless just less effective, at worst dangerous.

what is so hard about your job, you are the one who sounds like a whiner to me. other than insanely high pack loads which arn't needed, aint much hard about the military if you live. hard is psychology and you are sounding soft.

oh and merry christmas

there is no "nice" and non hate genocide there is just genocide... it feels pretty hateful to the people experiencing the genocide.

people die all the time. it is not like capital punishment doesn't exist. no there is non hate inspired killing. a soldier is suppose to do their job without hate or passion.

It is a necessity, troops will take as much crap as they have to if necessary but when you start throwing more crap on them then necessary the people find jobs somewhere else where they can be home everyday, they don't get shot at and they have more freedom of action.

true but you don't want a bunch of panzys.

So cooks are necessary, finally seeing the light aren't we?

they are useful, not neccesary.

Join the CF do a couple of years and then tell me how essential or non essential it is... I can tell you that the food we got from the mess to drive to the field for the troops is much cheaper than the alternative of the rations they would need to eat in the field.

and taking staples like flour or hardtack cheese etc would cot even less. why not plant wild foods in the feild, eat wintergreen a d boil pine tea etc.. that costs nothing

The food from the mess was about 60% or so of the cost per soldier than rations... now when you have to force the CF to field rations for every exercise whether for a day or a month.

is that counting the food noone eats? rations are way overpriced. they could bake up ashberry hardtack with sugar included and get the same nutritional value as an energy bar. the military ain;t cost effective both mess a d defiinage rations. private companies make money off it. they could grow on bass if they wanted, if they could find non contaminated land on base. that is anither reason to bukld new bases less soil contamination.

Gee why do we need bathrooms and showers in the barracks, we can just spray the troops outside or run them through the carwash...

you arn't advancing your cause with lines like that.

I live in shitty conditions when I need to, otherwise I prefer to live like a human being, if I had to live in field conditions 24/7 for years on end I would find a job that lets me have a life.

thats all fine and dandy.

You need more experience before you speak up, you know painfully little about the subject at hand and you have some very misguided beliefs when it comes to genocide... you need to grow up quite a bit before you spew your BS around here.

I'm entitled to my opinion I know how the world works.

Edited by login

And you are making a joke out of it.

And what criteria would you use to get to it?

so it will be based on lottery?

as I have explained elsewhere I have no qualms with killing individuals who are human rights abusers.

Genocide does not mean killing criminals... genocide means killing innocent men, women and children... not really the criminal type.

no actually that isn't the definition if genocide.

Funny, thats the line the Hutu extremists used... I can see where you get your theories from.

my shoe is my shoe. justification for genocide exists if it prevents a greater harm and there are no alternatives

it should not be done out of hate though, only out of need,

if one person is a threat and a group has the same characteristics as the individual the group must be treated like the individual

for example the us war on terror is a form of genocide.

Edited by login

since I need to repost after a comp crash I'll summarize

there are times when building seemingly unneeded infrastruture is beneficial, such as to stimulate the sector, contingency and training. obviously you want to build needed infrastructure, and there is a lot of that to do. also for example emergency structures, food and other supply storage, overflow during hosting etc..

Spending billions of dollars to build infrastructure on dozen or more bases simply because is not a solution to anything...in fact it steals money that is desperately needed for better equipment and training. You want to solve a problem then find an actual problem to solve rather than creating a problem. The CF has one job and only one job, it is there to protect Canadians from any and all conceivable threats, the CF is not a job creator, thats a byproduct , its job is not to stimulate the economy, again if that happens its a by product.

My point was that buildings can be moved.

How are you going to move a permanent building that houses 400 troops from one base to another? Brick by brick?

however if they can do their job. but no there is no reason for the commute if it ain't required.

You said that the Cf was closing down and selling off buildings, they need to commute if you are closing down the kitchens and kicking out half of them out of the existing barracks to make room for kitchens, which means the CF builds expensive new infrastructure, houses the excess in mod tents or houses them in a different base from the one they work in.

It could be tactical though.

In what universe would driving 280km one way be "tactical"? There are few bases that would have excess living space if your "policy" is followed so it will be either 3-4h travel one way, billions of dollars of investment in barracks on every base in Canada or living in mod tents.

Also high turn over is good for canada if managed properly due to the small military size, especially if tbeh ebter supplimentary.

No, high turnover is NOT good for the military, it is BAD for the military when you have all the experience and training leave the CF every couple of years. There are officers and NCMs that I look up to because they have tremendous experience more experience in the military than I have in life, having the majority of people leave at the end of the first or second contract serves no purpose because the loss of experience and the cost of retraining people to the same level every 5 years to see them leave.

it'd be better if there were a militia though. it means more people are qualified. obviouslh there is not eed for a commute though if non tactical.

truckers drive a lot more than 2 1/2 hours a day.

We have a militia, about 20,000 soldiers are in that militia plus the supplementary reserve with its 10,000 or more soldiers... we don't need a massive militia when there is no purpose.

And truck drivers drive more than 2 and a half hours because IT IS THEIR JOB... you are saying that a soldier will drive 2 and a half hours to work, work for 10 or more hours and then drive back home for 2 and a half hours which BTW the CF will be paying because they live far from base due to no fault of their own.

its not useless just less effective, at worst dangerous.

No, useless because now we have a professional, disciplined and world class military destroy the moral of the troops and things quickly deteriorate. Mess around too much and next year instead of losing 6,000 people the CF will lose 3 times that number, good luck trying to fill those positions, training them all the while remaining operational when knowing that the following year you will likely see similar exodus of experienced troops leaving the military which means that the quality of the CF as a whole will go down.

people die all the time.

Yeah and women get raped all the time, doesn't mean we should stop trying to prevent the rapes, punish the rapists and join in does it?

it is not like capital punishment doesn't exist.

I am pretty sure Canada doesn't have capital punishment, and then even if we did its not GENOCIDE:

gen·o·cide

/ˈjenəˌsīd/

Noun

The deliberate killing of a large group of people, esp. those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

no there is non hate inspjred killing. a soldier is suppose to do their job without hate or passion.

So you think the holocaust was just fine because the SS were doing their job without hate or passion?

true but you don't want a bunch of panzys.

Kid, seriously experience the military life for even a year and then come back and talk to me, every soldier I know is willing to endure hardships when necessary but they are not willing to endure hardships when someone is just trying to screw with the system just for the heck of it. At some point people will look around, say F U I am not dealing with this any more and get a job where they can enjoy being with their family along with all the other previously mentioned benefits, this means a net loss tot he CF a loss that will be hard and expensive to regain.

they are useful, not neccesary.

They are a necessity, otherwise you save a penny waste a dollar or ten.

and taking staples like flour or hardtack cheese etc would cot even less. why not plant wild foods in the feild, eat wintergreen a d boil pine tea etc.. that costs nothing

And why train at all, suddenly every soldier will be a cook and nothing else... infantry won't be training hard they will be growing their food... where do you propose that we grow this food? On the training ground? Right by the ranges?

is that counting the food noone eats?

It is the food that is required to feed a platoon of soldiers plus training personnel.

rations are way overpriced.

Rations cost a lot because it takes money to cook, package for long term storage, transport, store, transport to the field units, store and transport once again to the field where needed. So if we removed the cooks we need to increase ration production dramatically 20-50 times since its usually boxed lunches or hay boxes in the field unless rations are necessary so right there we take a financial hit.

they could bake up ashberry hardtack with sugar included and get the same nutritional value as an energy bar.

And when are the engineers and clerks, and supply techs and the 100 other trades going to do their jobs?

the military ain;t cost effective both mess a d defiinage rations. private companies make money off it. they could grow on bass if they wanted, if they could find non contaminated land on base. that is anither reason to bukld new bases less soil contamination.

So, to remove cooks we will build even more bases we don't need thereby tying down more troops in to non operational positions and more funds in unnecessary bases in order to grow enough food for 90,000 reg and reserve soldiers? How many soldiers would this tie down just in the growing portion?

you arn't advancing your cause with lines like that.

I am advancing my cause, because we can go without them as I have personally experienced in the field for weeks on end, just like going without the mess for weeks on end. Removing kitchens and cooks is about as good of an idea as removing bathrooms and showers.

I'm entitled to my opinion I know how the world works.

Apparently you have no idea how the world works, at least not the real world....

as I have explained elsewhere I have no qualms with killing individuals who are human rights abusers.

Somewhat significant difference between genocide and killing a war criminal or someone guilty of human rights abuses.

no actually that isn't the definition if genocide.

Genocide is not the act of murdering guilty criminals, it is the act of murdering a specific race, nationality or religious group.

Buy a dictionary and it might save you from looking like an idiot while promoting genocide. Either you don't know what the word means or you have some serious issues.

my shoe is my shoe. justification for genocide exists if it prevents a greater harm and there are no alternatives

Genocide is never justified, at least not to the entire world, maybe you can justify it within one small entity like the NAZI's and the Hutu's or the Turks did but they were not justified when it comes to the rest of the world, the justification that you killed hundreds of thousands if not millions to "protect yourself" doesn't hold water with many people.

it should not be done out of hate though, only out of need,

Define need? I need to kill therefore the genocide is warranted?

if one person is a threat and a group has the same characteristics as the individual the group must be treated like the individual

If one person is a threat you deal with that one person, you can never justify the murder of hundreds of thousands just because one guy was a murderer.

for example the us war on terror is a form of genocide.

How so? I really wanna see this one...

Spending billions of dollars to build infrastructure on dozen or more bases simply because is not a solution to anything...in fact it steals money that is desperately needed for better equipment and training. You want to solve a problem then find an actual problem to solve rather than creating a problem. The CF has one job and only one job, it is there to protect Canadians from any and all conceivable threats, the CF is not a job creator, thats a byproduct , its job is not to stimulate the economy, again if that happens its a by product.

oh I agree I would however say that building infrastructure can be beneficial. billions per year is wholely disproportionate however cost savings can be realized in some instances the buyout of the nortel campus is one example. there are low cost solutions.

How are you going to move a permanent building that houses 400 troops from one base to another? Brick by brick?

in parts.

You said that the Cf was "closed" down and "sold" off buildings, they need to commute if you are closing down the kitchens and kicking out half of them out of the existing barracks to make room for kitchens, which means the CF builds expensive new infrastructure, houses the excess in mod tents or houses them in a different base from the one they work in.

each situation would be different, I havn't seen problems or a call for anything so I can't apply specifics.

In what universe would driving 280km one way be "tactical"?

transport safety and recon. personnel distribution during crisis.

its funny how troops in nato countries feel invincible like they can never be attacked in their own country.

There are few bases that would have excess living space if your "policy" is followed so it will be either 3-4h travel one way, billions of dollars of investment in barracks on every base in Canada or living in mod tents.

your pricing and solutions arn't the same as mine.

No, high turnover is NOT good for the military, it is BAD for the military when you have all the experience and training leave the CF every couple of years. There are officers and NCMs that I look up to because they have tremendous experience more experience in the military than I have in life, having the majority of people leave at the end of the first or second contract serves no purpose because the loss of experience and the cost of retraining people to the same level every 5 years to see them leave.

oh it actually does a lot, but I think this would be an entirely different discussion. more washouts is good as long as callback exists.

We have a militia, about 20,000 soldiers are in that militia plus the supplementary reserve with its 10,000 or more soldiers... we don't need a massive militia when there is no purpose.

reserve does not equal militia. militias are self organizing and managing. reserve forces are different.
And truck drivers drive more than 2 and a half hours because IT IS THEIR JOB... you are saying that a soldier will drive 2 and a half hours to work, work for 10 or more hours and then drive back home for 2 and a half hours which BTW the CF will be paying because they live far from base due to no fault of their own.
oh I think that cf is a 24/7 job, but yes it is a long commute, and if not required and due to local housing issues I think that is a logistics issue. all you need is a winter tent.

No, useless because now we have a professional, disciplined and world class military destroy the moral of the troops and things quickly deteriorate. Mess around too much and next year instead of losing 6,000 people the CF will lose 3 times that number, good luck trying to fill those positions, training them all the while remaining operational when knowing that the following year you will likely see similar exodus of experienced troops leaving the military which means that the quality of the CF as a whole will go down.

I'm not aware recruitment isn't filling demand. perhaps the cf should institute a foreign legion.

Yeah and women get raped all the time, doesn't mean we should stop trying to prevent the rapes, punish the rapists and join in does it?

there is no concerted rape prevention plan in canada.

I am pretty sure Canada doesn't have capital punishment, and then even if we did its not GENOCIDE:

it is a form of genocide, it is killing a class of persons. anyone who resists is killed

example vc have guns do you just kill the one who killed your mate or do you scrag them all?

\

if the class fits the case they dead. save time.

so you think the holocaust was just fine because the SS were doing their job without hate or passion?

totally different issue.

Kid, seriously experience the military life for even a year and then come back and talk to me, every soldier I know is willing to endure hardships when necessary but they are not willing to endure hardships when someone is just trying to screw with the system just for the heck of it. At some point people will look around, say F U I am not dealing with this any more and get a job where they can enjoy being with their family along with all the other previously mentioned benefits, this means a net loss tot he CF a loss that will be hard and expensive to regain.

what are your "hardships"

They are a necessity, otherwise you save a penny waste a dollar or ten.

your math is not my math.

And why train at all, suddenly every soldier will be a cook and nothing else... infantry won't be training hard they will be growing their food... where do you propose that we grow this food? On the training ground? Right by the ranges?

could be but no there is no need for "cook". people can cook just fine.

so rotate kitchen duties,

It is the food that is required to feed a platoon of soldiers plus training personnel.

its a perk, it is not a neccesity.

Rations cost a lot because it takes money to cook, package for long term storage, transport, store, transport to the field units, store and transport once again to the field where needed. So if we removed the cooks we need to increase ration production dramatically 20-50 times since its usually boxed lunches or hay boxes in the field unless rations are necessary so right there we take a financial hit.

"rations" homemade are not expensive. commerical kit is.

you are basically saying adults cant cook it is nonsense,

And when are the engineers and clerks, and supply techs and the 100 other trades going to do their jobs?

So, to remove cooks we will build even more bases we don't need thereby tying down more troops in to non operational positions and more funds in unnecessary bases in order to grow enough food for 90,000 reg and reserve soldiers? How many soldiers would this tie down just in the growing portion?

if this is turning into a restructuring discussion, it is a whole different discussion.

but I firmy beleive 1. no civies taking military pay. 2. solidier first, cut the crap. most admin is waste.

I am advancing my cause, because we can go without them as I have personally experienced in the field for weeks on end, just like going without the mess for weeks on end. Removing kitchens and cooks is about as good of an idea as removing bathrooms and showers.

I didn't say anything about removing kitchens,

Apparently you have no idea how the world works, at least not the real world....

how bout you stick to what you know

the military is too small for fat,

Edited by login

oh I agree I would however say that building infrastructure can be beneficial. billions per year is wholely disproportionate however cost savings can be realized in some instances the buyout of the nortel campus is one example. there are low cost solutions.

We are talking about removing an essential trade like cooks, consolidating on the nortel campus solves nothing when it comes to barracks and cooking space in Shilo. And billions per year is the construction of the buildings on a dozen or more bases at the same time with the maintenance and upkeep this means it is not disproportionate at all.

in parts.

Comedy gold, moving barracks brick by brick...

each situation would be different, I havn't seen problems or a call for a ything so I can't apply specifics.

But that was your argument, the CF is selling off buildings and infrastructure so we can justify removing the cooks.

transport safety and recon. personnel distobution during crisis.

Really? Explain... BTW Recon is an American term not a Canadian one...

its funny how troops in nato countries feel invincible like they can never be attacked in their own country.

How would me traveling the SAME road twice a day for 2 and a half hours each time improve the safety of Canada?

your pricing and solutions arn't the same as mine.

Because I know what I am talking about...

oh it actually does a lot, but I think this would be an entirely differe t discussion.

Oh no it doesn't this would be the WORST possible situation for the military to be avoided at all costs.

We are talking about removing an essential trade like cooks, consolidating on the nortel campus solves nothing when it comes to barracks and cooking space in Shilo. And billions per year is the construction of the buildings on a dozen or more bases at the same time with the maintenance and upkeep this means it is not disproportionate at all.

each problem needs its own unique solution.

But that was your argument, the CF is selling off buildings and infrastructure so we can justify removing the cooks.

no my argument was actually that cooks are a perk.

Really? Explain... BTW Recon is an American term not a Canadian one...

so are the jets canada flys what is your point smile.png

How would me traveling the SAME road twice a day for 2 and a half hours each time improve the safety of Canada?

how does a peace officer and cf person anywhere in canada improve safety?

Oh no it doesn't this would be the WORST possible situation for the military to be avoided at all costs.

why is that?

Edited by login

each problem needs its own unique solution.

Yeah and we don't need solutions to problems that don't exist.

no my argument was actually that cooks are a perk.

Not in the real world, in the real world the cooks are a necessity, we can work without them but any savings from them will be overshadowed by the massive increase in costs associated with the unnecessary "solution", suddenly we will have to go without in training and equipment to solve your imaginary problem.

so are the jets canada flys what is your point smile.png

If you are going to pretend to know anything about the CF might as well use the terms associated with this military. You use the terms you learned from all those computer games you play right? Thats where you get all your knowledge on the subject right?

how does a peace officer and cf person anywhere in canada improve safety?

By doing their jobs rather than wasting money and time traveling hundreds of km per day because you want to "solve" a problem that does not exist. There are ways to make Canada safer and none of your "solutions" come even close, in fact most of them move us further away due to their sheer idiocy.

why is that?

Because spending money and time on training a solider only to see him leave 5 years later serves n purpose, you just end up with an inexperienced force because all the experience people left. When in a force of 70,000 you have 500 or 1000 experienced troops you lose the quality we have. Imagine having to replace the soldiers every few years and having none with experience more then a couple years. If you can't see it I feel sorry for you...

Because spending money and time on training a solider only to see him leave 5 years later serves n purpose, you just end up with an inexperienced force because all the experience people left. When in a force of 70,000 you have 500 or 1000 experienced troops you lose the quality we have. Imagine having to replace the soldiers every few years and having none with experience more then a couple years. If you can't see it I feel sorry for you...

This is the guy that thinks we need a bunch of civilian aircraft flown by politicians and bureaucrats on their business trips instead of F-35s, remember...

This is the guy that thinks we need a bunch of civilian aircraft flown by politicians and bureaucrats on their business trips instead of F-35s, remember...

that simply isn't true you have a problem with keeping tabs on my opinion, speak for yourself, don't put your words into my mouth.

dishonesty will only earn you bad karma.

I am one of few people on this forum that support a form of f35 purchase, I just don't support the 65 all in purchase

my plan is to in multiple stages to but cf-18s, dassault rafales, f35s, as well as integrate if possible a secret arrow II variant

the civillian purchases are to replace the challenger jets that are being decomissioned get your facts straight

this is largely what I;ve been on about

http://www.ndtv.com/...air-force-14255

India bought 126 of them for 10 billion,'

thats under 80 million each

Edited by login