Harper is good at governance

Holly opinion batman! . no facts to be seen in that post! Now rational thoughts are seen as "backtracking"! . Look robin, he called it "tar"! yes batman, the signs of one with no facts... Just opinion and hatred...

Holly opinion batman! . no facts to be seen in that post! Now rational thoughts are seen as "backtracking"! . Look robin, he called it "tar"! yes batman, the signs of one with no facts... Just opinion and hatred...

Actually, they are TAR SANDS... regardless of what Harper wants you to call them. It takes more energy to extract the TAR than it's worth.... that's a fact. You and your imaginary friends can think what you want.

Facts please! I live in Calgary and I'm preeeety darn sure it profitable. Can I see your facts please? I'm concerned now and may want to move where "horse and buggies" are the "next big thing"

Please post a link to where oil sands are not profitable. My life depends on your data

Harper is good at mimicking good governance... everyone of his cronies will stand and do up their suit buttons as they start speaking because their `image handlers' have told them it is a powerful pose....

They ARE posers. They can only think as deep as 1 + 1 = 2. International relationships are too subtle for them so they avoid those scenes when possible and stick to the BORING science; economics... They are a mediocre party enjoying the security blanket of the status quo.

Unfortunately, their mediocrity is dragging down all of Canadian Politics.

You know what mimicking means right? By you comment they are mimicking and emulating good governance... Therefore BEING good governance. I thank you for agreeing that it is indeed good governance. Oh, but there is "eeevil" behind it right? with your understanding,,,(?), if he was to "mimicking "batman" or superman, would he still be evil?

Your rational astounds me. Keep it up

, heads up, 1 + 1 does indeed equal 2. Let me know if you need help with the big words

Edited by Fletch 27

You know what mimicking means right? By you comment they are mimicking and emulating good governance... Therefore BEING good governance. I thank you for agreeing that it is indeed good governance. Oh, but there is "eeevil" behind it right? with your understanding,,,(?), if he was to "mimicking "batman" or superman, would he still be evil?

Your rational astounds me. Keep it up

When you say "eeevil", are you mimicking Mike Myers and those silly movies? Do you think yourself culturally powerful by employing that reference? Wow. Wish I could be so clever.....

Monkeys are good at mimicking....

So are children. Stop the name calling or I will go back to the math lesson where 1+1 does indeed equal 2.

Of course, most of your fun probably revolves around a petroleum fuel of some sort.... so I understand why you're protective of the shit. Imagine if you had to hike or sail or cross country ski, eh?!?!

So are children. Stop the name calling or I will go back to the math lesson where 1+1 does indeed equal 2.

Why don't you narrow down where you're actually from, Mr. Vague... So far, you're from 3 different locations... what's your point? That you're `pan-Canadian'? Pfft! You're obviously from the oil-drunk province......

Please, this is not a forum for personal attacks. I choose to have more than one residence for work reasons. It slows me to see a breadth of Canada as well. Please keep this to a political debate and stop the name calling. Why is it always the left that resorts to that.....

Please, this is not a forum for personal attacks. I choose to have more than one residence for work reasons. It slows me to see a breadth of Canada as well. Please keep this to a political debate and stop the name calling. Why is it always the left that resorts to that.....

Why is it always the right who will claim moral superiority and a superior attempt at politeness when they run out of bullshit reasons for their backward opinions?

Are you employed? How's your home resale compared to 2009? How do you feel about people that can't afford a 600k mortgage now not getting approved for a 600k mortgage? How do you feel about one of the fastest growing economies in the global environment? How do you feel about excelerated employment numbers (almost 8x estimates)? The last is an earth-shaker.... Beating all estimates by multiples.... Or you can just go on hating... I don't care

You didn't answer my question. What has Harper done to make that occur?

"Well is the Liberals are to thank the changes in Mortgage requirements put in place just this year... well "thank you very much "Michael Ignatieff"!! The Harper Government is refining and improving the system to accolades from around the globe."

Took them only 4 years after the financial disaster.

passing that bill was only possible in a majority position... one of many great moves possible and achieved in the mandate given him by Canadians. Accolades all around and we are finally trodding full bore into the direction of prosperity for all Canadians. These are good times and better are ahead.

I would like to add, today it was announced that there is now 4 percent less canadian carrying debt. Any debt... Must be that pesky 1 percent right?

Edited by Fletch 27

Harper is the crappiest Prime Minister we've had since Mulroney.

Why? Because he won't personally look after you. Harper has done what he can and it is time for the people to do what they can. This country is full to the brim with wealthy people and being in business I know they are also the cheapest out there. This is the perfect time to bring up a quote by kennedy.

My fellow Americans,(canadians) ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

Now I know that will be very hard for the lefties to comprehend, but when they do understand what it means ,we will all be better off.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnfkenn109213.html#cOlZ5K6argX9mFoV.99

Why? Because he won't personally look after you. Harper has done what he can and it is time for the people to do what they can. This country is full to the brim with wealthy people and being in business I know they are also the cheapest out there. This is the perfect time to bring up a quote by kennedy.

My fellow Americans,(canadians) ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

Now I know that will be very hard for the lefties to comprehend, but when they do understand what it means ,we will all be better off.

As a `leftie', I understand you're insulting me. I just find it funny that you bother living in Canada when you're so infatuated with Americana and all its cliches... Perhaps you could rephrase the famous sentence in terms us `lefties' could understand? I pay a lot of taxes so idiots like Harper can pretend to know how to run a country.... why should I help them further when they do such a poor job?

BTW, Kennedy was a Democrat. In the States, that means `leftie'.

Edited by Radsickle

Curious if you'd agree with this statement I made to my roomate.

Harper is good at governance.

Sure he's not ethical, and sure he has lots of scandals, and sure on some files like the F35 there is incompetence.

But when it comes to "Governance", especially related to money matters, he is doing a good job.

Yes, I agree....even though I'm sorely disappointed about the proposed debate on when life begins.