Michigan Cop visiting Calgary - what a world view!

The drug trade exists on both sides of the border. Drugs are produced on both sides of the border. Guns are used in the drug trade on both sides of the border. The guns used in the drug trade primarily come from one side of the border. A drug cannot kill you unless you consent to take it. Someone let me know when guns can only be used to commit suicide.

Edited by Wilber

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest American Woman

The drug trade exists on both sides of the border. Drugs are produced on both sides of the border. Guns are used in the drug trade on both sides of the border. The guns used in the drug trade primarily come from one side of the border. A drug cannot kill you unless you consent to take it. Someone let me know when guns can only be used to commit suicide.

Drugs most definitely do account for the deaths of innocent people. Are you truly unaware of that?

Guest American Woman

How do you define innocent?

As not involved. How do you define innocent?

Edited to add:

Some would argue that if its only gangsters killing each other in the drug trade then we shouldn't give a shit. Well its not just gangsters killing each other - innocent people are injured and killed all the time - and its drug prohibitions fault. End the drug war, end this senseless violence.

Edited by American Woman

Guest American Woman

No, one cannot be killed by a people hurling a bag of pot. At least it's bloody unlikely.

But people can be bloody killed in the crossfire of a drug deal - or by someone on drugs. Which was my point. If you want to continue to deny that innocent people aren't killed because of drugs, go for it. Apparently you need to believe it for some reason. :unsure:

But people can be bloody killed in the crossfire of a drug deal - or by someone on drugs. Which was my point. If you want to continue to deny that innocent people aren't killed because of drugs, go for it. Apparently you need to believe it for some reason. :unsure:

Look, you can't kill someone with a gun if you don't have one. That at least should be obvious to you.

Guest American Woman

Look, you can't kill someone with a gun if you don't have one. That at least should be obvious to you.

I'd tell you what's obvious to me, but the forum rules prevent it. :)

Guest American Woman

So it's not obvious to you. OK.

What's obvious to me is that you either can't see that innocent people are killed because of drugs (and not just by guns), or you can't admit it. Either way, it doesn't look good on you. I'll leave it at that - and if you still feel the need to go on about it, you'll just be furthering my point.

What's obvious to me is that you either can't see that innocent people are killed because of drugs (and not just by guns), or you can't admit it. Either way, it doesn't look good on you. I'll leave it at that - and if you still feel the need to go on about it, you'll just be furthering my point.

Of course they are killed because of drugs. With guns !

Guest American Woman

Eventually I know when to stop waisting my time and I haven't stayed married for 43 years by insisting on the last word.

So have you figured out that it's time to stop yet? :D

• 4 weeks later...