Syrian Civil War

On 29/06/2017 at 0:49 AM, Rue said:

Absolute diaheria. Netanyahu was dead against Obama or the US getting involved in Syria. To suggest it has cooperated and been involved with the US in Syria is sewage.

In fact it now has a naval alliance with China and a not so subtle agreement with Russia over Syria precisely because it disagreed with what the US under Obama was doing in Syria. Israel warned Erdogan and Obama not to arm and create a Muslim Brotherhood army to overthrow Ghaddafi and Assad warning it would back fire on them. That is fact, public fact.

Relations with Israel were non existent during the Obama years. Stop pretending they were allies. What crap. Israel has as much to be concerned about ISIl as it does Hezbollah as it does Hamas as it does Turkey as it does Iran as it does any extremist Muslim nation or other nation backing them.

Your simplistic conspiracies are antiquated and ridiculous. It may be now that  Trump is in power the US and Israel share more common ground but to paint them as a conspiracy alliance is crap-simplistic crap.

I note you are quick to engage in this antiquated US Israel conspiracy but avoid discussing the role of China, Russia, OPDEC, Saudi Arabia, Iran in this mess.

Until you do your selective anti Israel, anti US bias renders your analysis crap.

You still don't get it or purposefully avoiding the fact that the relations between the current US admin and Israel has been very good....Hezbollah's presence in Syria has been a concern for Israel and in current situation in Syria Israel has its own agenda as dies Turkey, Saudi Arabia and other players. It is a no brainer that a weaker (balkanised Syria) would weaken the presence of Hezbollah which plays very well with Israel! I wouldn't anticipate getting the current US admin on board to endorse that plan would pose much challenge to BIBI....

It's time for him to jump on that plane and give another cheerleading standing ovation speech to american congress on how great America is and the history of friendship between the two nations bla bla bla...

You can call as many nations as you like as extremists towards Israel. Portraying Israel as victim as if it is a saint shows your tendency for a biased view.That's what you do and no doubt carry on doing. But....if you are that ignorant and oblivious to the crimes committed by the israeli government in general then it shows how Your views are typically eschewed towards their policies! Ofcourse there is an element of tribalism and pride people take on which is clouding their judgement of the situation. But the fact that one disagree with your viewpoint does not mean that you are right!

On 6/30/2017 at 0:33 AM, DogOnPorch said:

Syria...Iraq...Egypt plus a number of other smaller players were all armed for free by the Soviet Union as long as they catered to Soviet interests. And they did...

All the various US fleets existed before Islamic terrorism became an issue. They were for standing-up to the USSR....though some date-back to WW2...timeline wise. 

You mad bro?  That they are not capitulating with the west to the degree you are looking for?

• 7 months later...

While massacre of women and children in Syria continues the world stays silent and the UN just appeals for respect for human lives to mass muderers. What a violent unfair world .

https://news.sky.com/story/syria-war-un-calls-for-end-to-hell-on-earth-violence-in-eastern-ghouta-11260044

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 10/4/2016 at 3:02 PM, Rue said:

If one were to accept Ghost's thesis that the US is to blame for supporting Al Quaeda, then Russia must be equally to blame for supporting Assad.

Operation Cyclone.

It is illogical to prop a thesis that only one side of a conflict is to blame for it.

Now of course you are smarter than that to just put out this kind of statement. Otherwise I have overestimated your intelligence.

Assad is the second generation of a military dictator (his father Hafez) who have massacered not thousands, but millions of civilians.

That may be so, but arming rebels that have also killed countless of people (again I'll put out the FSA housed out of Turkey and trained by the USA) does not help the situation. I mean the US is trying to fight terrorism .. but with terrorism. Hypocritical really.

That lack of logic creates partisan drivel, the kind of drivel that chirps about alleged Israeli war crimes with zero evidence but

There is partisan drivel but it's not from me. And we can talk about the recent air strikes in Syria by Israel.

Here is some of that zero evidence.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-jets-reportedly-target-syrian-base-near-damascus/

and

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43014081

Maybe Israel should stay out of this 'civil war'.

ignores the crimes of humanity Assad has been engaging in for years.

Who is ignoring the crimes?  Because you are also ignoring crimes done by US/Turkey with regards to the Free Syrian Army. Documented and not contested at all. I have put my links into that other Syrian thread over the past few years.

It's like most of you have the attention span of a gnat.

On 2/22/2018 at 3:58 PM, GostHacked said:

Now of course you are smarter than that to just put out this kind of statement. Otherwise I have overestimated your intelligence.

I stated: If one were to accept Ghost's thesis that the US is to blame for supporting Al Quaeda as  you stated , then Russia must be equally to blame for supporting Assad. You of course have not used your anti American  standard  to judge Russia or Iran or Hezbollah for that matter, just the US and Israel.You then made the above response. back to  me. It shows when you have no ability to respond and are shown to be selective to the point of absurdity the best you can do is spit back an insult which of course is to be expected. Who you be questioned as to your selectivity? You? 

You should have figured out by now that the difference between us  is I do not and have never over-estimated your lack of intelligence.. it speaks loudly for itself.

Now of course your latest fantasy is there is no civil war in Syria.

The Holy Ghost doth thinketh he doth shine downeth from his divine throne of infallible procolomations.  More like proctological. That aint no throne and that aint no cherubs singing just farting. Hark the herald buttox sings. 

Edited by Rue

On 2/24/2018 at 12:47 PM, Rue said:

Yah the war going on isn't civil because Russia and the US are rude to each other. Genius.

I said that years ago it was not a civil war. I stand by that. Especially when you have Russia backing one side, and the US/Turkey/NATO supporting the other side. There is no refuting that. As soon as you get outside entities assisting 'rebel groups' wanting to oust Assad, you no longer have a civil war.

However Rue, you are using the word civil wrong here when trying to counter my point.  Civil war is the notion of an internal struggle in a nation where the citizenry and the government go at it. Of course war is not 'civil' in the sense of being nice (wondering how you got to that conclusion).  The civil war within Syria stopped becoming a civil war when you have Russia and the US/Turkey involved, plain and simple.

On 2/24/2018 at 12:50 PM, Rue said:

I stated: If one were to accept Ghost's thesis that the US is to blame for supporting Al Quaeda as  you stated , then Russia must be equally to blame for supporting Assad.

Why would I have a problem with that statement? Seems quite logical to think that way.

The Holy Ghost doth thinketh he doth shine downeth from his divine throne of infallible procolomations.  More like proctological. That aint no throne and that aint no cherubs singing just farting. Hark the herald buttox sings. 

Grow up.

• 1 month later...

Another chemical attack on defenseless children and civilians in Syria by muderous bastard regime(s) while the world watches and stays silence.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43697084

When were chemical weapons used before?

In August 2013, rockets containing Sarin were fired at several opposition-held suburbs in the Eastern and Western Ghouta, killing hundreds of people. UN experts confirmed that Sarin was used in the attack, but they were not asked to ascribe any blame.

Western powers said only Syrian government forces could have carried out the attack. President Assad denied the allegation, but he did agree to sign the Chemical Weapons Convention and destroy Syria's declared chemical arsenal.

Experts from a joint UN-OPCW mission also said they were confident that government forces were behind the April 2017 Sarin attack on Khan Sheikhoun, which Mr Assad dismissed as a fabrication.

The mission has also found that government forces have used chlorine as a weapon on at least three occasions during the civil war.

Edit:

The latest is that Nazi Russian criminal government again for 6th time vetoed investigations into this chemical attack in the UN to protect muderous regime of Bashir Assad. 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

More on Syria.  The US now wants to go in again, after another alleged chemical attack.  There were 3 other alleged attacks and after investigations the results were not conclusive.   So let's try it a 4th time.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/11/politics/trump-missiles-tweet/index.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/11/trump-warns-kremlin-about-countering-us-strike-in-syria-blasts-gas-killing-animal-assad.html

Also I hate auto play on websites.

After 7 years and Assad is STILL in power.  He is not leaving , and NATO needs to accept that.

As much as one detests Assad’s policies and his cronies an attack on Syria by western allies to topple him would be a grave mistake IMO....

The power vacuum that it would create if US decides to send troops home in six months will pave the way for other notorious groups like ISIS, Al Nusra etc, with far worse consequences. Assad is what is holding Syria together just like it did with Ghadaffi in Libya and Saddam in Iraq.

20 minutes ago, kactus said:

As much as one detests Assad’s policies and his cronies an attack on Syria by western allies to topple him would be a grave mistake IMO....

The power vacuum that it would create if US decides to send troops home in six months will pave the way for other notorious groups like ISIS, Al Nusra etc, with far worse consequences. Assad is what is holding Syria together just like it did with Ghadaffi in Libya and Saddam in Iraq.

I cannot argue there, we see the same thing over and over again, with the same result. It's almost as it is by design.

shame on me. Fool me again and again - am I an idiot or is this just a fake consensus seeking?

Syrian chemical attack is a false flag - heck it's unfortunate that this obvious has to be mentioned, even discerned or explained to others.  It seems the media fools very few and yet the drums for war beat on. And drone tech offers payback without the political costs of losing troops.

But what is impressive and typical is the chorus of support for aggressive action towards hapless and already fucked up Syria - as if they didn't have it bad enough some segments of the US (((wants))) to take Assad out. The media is manufacdturing consent. Damnable of the CBC for deep throatin NYT taling lines though. Maybe the CBC will show a little integrity and call this "chemical attack" for the false flag attack it be.

If you can't hate on the Russians can you hate on the Syrians? Can you?

Article about Russia (((media))) hate in the UK: http://nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2018/03/no-russian-ever-called-me-racist.html

An American perspective on the (((media's))) latest false flag: Why the Syrian Gas Attack Is Probably Fake - http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/04/05/why-the-syrian-gas-attack-is-probably-fake/

Assad, backed by Russia and Iran is a criminal. So are the several other factions that are creating chaos and committing crime in Syria, backed by Saudi, Israel and U.S. 

I do question the claim that Assad has used chemical weapons, for two reasons:

1) It was never proven that he used it the last time they claimed he did.

2) Why would he use chemical weapons when he is dominating the war in Syria?

This makes sense:

30624124_10156575206201686_2516444475715

Yes UN must investigate the Syrian regime for crime against humanity — No the US UN envoy Niki monster Haley is not in a moral position to ask for it— when only days earlier this despicable ogre vetoed the UN investigating Israel for shooting and murdering defenseless Palestinians—

What is the difference between the Syrians and the Palestinians being targeted and murdered you hypocritical fiend, you diabolical career opportunist carpetbagger?

How come you block the UN investigating those monstrous Israelis slaughtering Palestinians in broad daylight, and then you turn around and shed ugly crocodile tears for Syrian children, you boorish bastard!

How tightly do the Zionists hold and how loudly do you bark when they yank your chain at the UN?

Do you think the whole world, the entirety of our humanity, is just like you, selling out your own history and identity to the wealthiest bidder to advance a petty pathetic political career? You say Russian hands are covered in the blood of Syrian children— you are right — they are — and so are your own ugly hands soaked in the blood of Palestinian children—

How sullied how unbearable to hear sounds the noble cause of Syrians when they come out of your stupid mouth! For them to suffer like that and for you to be the spokesperson for their suffering!

30594378_1760973927256212_87738338516853

22 hours ago, GostHacked said:

I cannot argue there, we see the same thing over and over again, with the same result. It's almost as it is by design.

Wouldn't it be great if the Western governments paid attention to their own crimes and got out of other countries altogether, particularly not supporting 'Israel' and Saudi Arabia in any and every circumstance.    Think of all those terrorists in Syria without their rich suppliers, and imagine Mr Assad free to negotiate without the fear of murder for himself, his family, his Party and his co-religionists.   The trouble is, it might stop the flow of refugees into Europe and give the Nazis little to work on!

54 minutes ago, Penderyn said:

Wouldn't it be great if the Western governments paid attention to their own crimes and got out of other countries altogether, particularly not supporting 'Israel' and Saudi Arabia in any and every circumstance.    Think of all those terrorists in Syria without their rich suppliers, and imagine Mr Assad free to negotiate without the fear of murder for himself, his family, his Party and his co-religionists.   The trouble is, it might stop the flow of refugees into Europe and give the Nazis little to work on!

Wouldn't it be great if Muslim sharia law governments and Muslim terrorists  paid attention to their own crimes and got out of other countries altogether, particularly not being financially supported by  Iran and Saudi Araba in any and every circumstance. Think of all those terrorists without their rich suppliers and imagine Assad free to be removed from office without the fear of murder against the majority of Syrians who want him gone. The trouble is, it might stop the flow of refugees into Europe and give trendy elitist sheltered leftist apologists and extremist Muslim governments little to work on when trying to blame the West for their own failures and savagery.

Edited by Rue

5 minutes ago, Rue said:

Wouldn't it be great if Muslim sharia law governments and Muslim terrorists  paid attention to their own crimes and got out of other countries altogether, particularly not being financially supported by  Iran and Saudi Araba in any and every circumstance. Think of all those terrorists without their rich suppliers and imagine Assad free to be removed from office without the fear of murder against the majority of Syrians who want him gone. The trouble is, it might stop the flow of refugees into Europe and give trendy elitist sheltered leftist apologists and extremist Muslim governments little to work on when trying to blame the West for their own failures and savagery.

I think you live in a weird dream world.   Like all such persons, it is always other people you believe  should be magically transformed.   Look how extremely woolly your description of the Middle East is! How do you know what the majority of Syrians believe?   Get the hell out, and leave the people of the ME to get rid of all the puppets and bosses, and let's take a look at cleaning out our own cess-heaps

4 hours ago, Penderyn said:

Wouldn't it be great if the Western governments paid attention to their own crimes and got out of other countries altogether, particularly not supporting 'Israel' and Saudi Arabia in any and every circumstance.   

No, it would moronic. At best it would lead to continuous war all across the middle east  andat worst nuclear war. Got any more dumb ideas?

3 hours ago, Rue said:

Let me know when Saudi Arabia is taken to task and we might have a leg to stand on.