Romney Derangement Syndrome

How did Obama "fix" it? Anyone can fix a problem by borrowing money and increasing the deficit. :rolleyes:

That's not actually fixing anything. Just deferring the cost to future tax payers and future generations.

Yah good thing that isn't what he did to fix that problem is it? He instead negotiated with medical providers so they decreased their prices because he expanded the market to save the tax payer 716 Billion dollars. Which Romney promises to go right back to. Shady the hypocrite.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah good thing that isn't what he did to fix that problem is it? He instead negotiated with medical providers so they decreased their prices because he expanded the market to save the tax payer 716 Billion dollars. Which Romney promises to go right back to. Shady the hypocrite.

He doesn't say even one cent. The Obmacare entitlement costs taxpayers money. Even the CBO states that. The $716 billion is the amount Obama cut from Medicare to pay for some of Obamacare.

He doesn't say even one cent. The Obmacare entitlement costs taxpayers money. Even the CBO states that. The $716 billion is the amount Obama cut from Medicare to pay for some of Obamacare.

NO IT DOESN'T SHADY. THAT IS A LIE. QUOTE IT PLEASE.

What that 716 billion dollars is, is a saving. It is a savings on the thing you say was a big mistake by Bush. You are just the worst type of know nothing Shady.

Looks like Ron Paul has a case of "Romney Derangement Syndrome."

He refuses to endorse Romney at the GOP convention.

Ron Paul: "I don’t fully endorse Mitt Romney for president.” Declines speaking at RNC after GOP set conditions that his speech must be vetted and must endorse Romney. “That would undo everything I’ve done in the last 30 years."

Edited by cybercoma

He can't cite it because it is a big fat lie like most the things Shady and Romney say.

Obamcare's price tag goes from $900 billion to $1.7 trillion! Heckuva job Barry!

http://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/news/cbo-obamacare-price-tag-shifts-940-billion-1-163500655.html?orig_host_hdr=news.yahoo.com&.intl=US&.lang=en-US

I just did! And it doesn't look very good for you and your buddy! :lol:

Nice anonymous blog post Shady. NOW QUOTE THE CBO REPORT! An anonymous blog post with out a name of an author isn't going to cut. How dumb do you think we are?

BTW that blog post doesn't even support the lie you told. You aren't even moving the goal post this time you want us to play a different sport.

Edited by punked

Nice anonymous blog post Shady. NOW QUOTE THE CBO REPORT! An anonymous blog post with out a name of an author isn't going to cut. How dumb do you think we are?

BTW that blog post doesn't even support the lie you told. You aren't even moving the goal post this time you want us to play a different sport.

Wow you're dense. It's not a blog post, it's from the associated press. Not only that, it directly links to the CBO report. You're hilarious!

Wow you're dense. It's not a blog post, it's from the associated press. Not only that, it directly links to the CBO report. You're hilarious!

Link to the AP then Shady because that is not an AP report. That is a report from the Yahoo contributer network which is get this A BLOG NETWORK!

BTW you can link to the CBO report all you want I want this.

SHOW ME WHERE OBAMACARE TAKES 716 BILLION OUT OF MEDICARE!

You're hilarious!

and you sir, are a goal-post shifting fabricator of truth!

notwithstanding you were originally asked to cite your claim asserting the shift of monies between Medicare and the Obama Affordable Care Act... which you didn't do/which you haven't done... you distracted away from that with your latest shinola. I suggest you read the following link and retract this, your latest distracting nonsense complete nonsense™

- PolitiFact Truth-O-Meter Says another Shady falsehood:

But you didn't link to anything or cite anything was asked of you.

Here I am going to link to a Shady a citation.

It is a video of Dancing cats because when your are lying at least you could entertain us.

Yes I did. But you refuse to read or acknowledge it. I linked to a piece that cited the CBO word for word. You're a complete and utter liar. You base things off of a CBO report that's 3 years old, and refuse to acknowledge their updated findings, liar.

Yes I did. But you refuse to read or acknowledge it. I linked to a piece that cited the CBO word for word. You're a complete and utter liar. You base things off of a CBO report that's 3 years old, and refuse to acknowledge their updated findings, liar.

That has nothing to do with what you said Shady. Sorry I hope from now on when you link to things that don't say what you claim you link to dancing cats or something entertaining. You never linked to your Medicare claim and keep dancing around it BECAUSE YOU ARE A LAIR!

Obama also cuts $700 billion from Medicare by cutting payments to hospitals and insurance.

http://m.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2012/08/what-everybody-gets-wrong-about-the-romney-and-obama-medicare-cuts/261220/

Nice option piece. Now can you link to something that doesn't say over and over against that while the CBO says that the 700 billion isn't a cut the author would say it is?