Rob Ford loses it again

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't find much information about the land-deal anymore. Any Google searches are flooded with stories about the altercation.

I'm just saying what I've heard from the radio.

As I said before this really is a lot to do about nothing. Both sides could have been said to have acted inappropriately but not illegally.

Now Ford threatening to ban Star reporters from City Hall is pretty interesting however. Not sure how he can achieve that goal.

Ford's house is the yellow L. His property line is in purple.

Not that difficult to understand...unless one is being intentionally obtuse.

Well if Ford's property is in Yellow. Where does he want to buy the property. The photo doesn't explain that.

How was I supposed to know his property was in Yellow without explanation?

Edited by Boges

Now Ford threatening to ban Star reporters from City Hall is pretty interesting however. Not sure how he can achieve that goal.

It was reported across many media outlets that he's threatening to ban ALL reporters from City Hall if Dale is present at a scrum.

Not just Star guys...

Edited by Rick

It was reported across many media outlets that he's threatening to ban ALL reporters from City Hall if Dale is present at a scrum.

Not just Star guys...

That's the funniest part. If Dale shows up, then all outlets will be blocked and Ford will feel some juicy media backlash.

I can't wait! :lol:

If the property he was looking to buy was on the side an obviously visible from the front, then why was Mr. Star Reporter peering into the backyard on top of cinder blocks?
It's not. Have you looked at it with Bing or Google?
I'm sorry, you are incorrect. The property is indeed to the SIDE of Rob Ford's house. The reporter was behind the BACK of the house. The rear of the house is NOT where the property in question in.

In fact, the reporter could have stood on the sidewalk and took pictures of the land in question. The back yard was never a part of the land in question. A video that covers it all can be seen here. The reporter had no business in the back yard.

I'm sorry, you are incorrect. The property is indeed to the SIDE of Rob Ford's house. The reporter was behind the BACK of the house. The rear of the house is NOT where the property in question in.

In fact, the reporter could have stood on the sidewalk and took pictures of the land in question. The back yard was never a part of the land in question. A video that covers it all can be seen here. The reporter had no business in the back yard.

He wasn't in the back yard.

He was on public property, even his neighbour said so according to Ford.

Here's the video

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2012/05/02/toronto-ford-house-incident.html

He wasn't in the back yard.

He was behind Rob Ford's fence at the rear of his property. While the reporter was standing on public land, that doesn't mean he has the right to look into Rob Ford's back yard.

As stated, this reporter was supposedly doing a story about land Rob Ford wanted to buy, yet that land was nowhere near where the reporter was. The reporter had to go through bushes to get to the spot where he was. All it takes is a quick trip to google to see the land Rob Ford wants to buy, without any privacy breach at all. (People can see a pic of the property in question here. It's the land to the SIDE of Rob Ford's house. Roughly to where the sidewalk ends. An alternate "bird's eye" view can be seen on Bing here. Or a 'winter' aerial view can be seen here. This last view lets you see the property line more clearly.)

Here's a mock up picture. The light blue represents Rob Ford's current property line. The light green is the land he wants to annex. The red circle is where The Star reporter was.

The reporter was nohwere near the land in question.

He was behind Rob Ford's fence at the rear of his property. While the reporter was standing on public land, that doesn't mean he has the right to look into Rob Ford's back yard.

Do you know what public land means?

As stated, this reporter was supposedly doing a story about land Rob Ford wanted to buy, yet that land was nowhere near where the reporter was.

:lol: Nowhere near? That's what? 15 feet? 30, tops?

Public property...if Ford doesn't like it, he can apply for a permit to build a higher fence

Until then...too bloody bad.

Can't wait until Ford the psycho starts bitching about planes flying over...spying on him. :lol:

Do you know what public land means?

Do you know what invasion of privacy means?
Nowhere near? That's what? 15 feet? 30, tops?
Try 35 to 50 meters from the sidewalk to the spot where he was located, if he was to travel on 'public land'.

Do you know what invasion of privacy means?

Sure. And do you have any evidence such an invasion occurred?

Didn't think so.

Try 35 to 50 meters from the sidewalk to the spot where he was located, if he was to travel on 'public land'.

But only 30 meters or so from the parcel of land in question. Either way, not "nowhere near". :lol:

Anyway, the distance or whether or not it could be seen from the street or Google is largely irrelevant. Unless you have any proof he was invading the Ford's privacy in some way, the onus is on Ford to justify his actions. Anybody has the right to be on public land and just about any time.

If he stays on public property, yes, of course he does. Unless, of course, Ford gets a restraining order against him.

Or an injunction... :lol:

Edited by BubberMiley

Anyway, the distance or whether or not it could be seen from the street or Google is largely irrelevant. Unless you have any proof he was invading the Ford's privacy in some way, the onus is on Ford to justify his actions. Anybody has the right to be on public land and just about any time.

But the question is why was he there when he was at the Ford's residence to cover his purchase of the land on the other end of the lot?

But the question is why was he there when he was at the Ford's residence to cover his purchase of the land on the other end of the lot?

I decided that I needed to visit the property to see what it actually looked like. I also wanted to see if Ford’s home already had a fence. And I wanted to see where the land was actually located; the TRCA’s map was confusing.

If nothing else , Mayor Rob has surplanted Mayor Mel as the biggest buffoon this city has seen since Ballard.

Thats saying a lot.

He is an embarassment to the city, his family and weight watchers.

REporters should start addressing him as Your Lardship.

:lol: :lol:

Stealing that line for sure. Nicely done guyser!