Obama vs Romney - POTUS 2012

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH me likes some of those choices! It would be awesome if Cynthia McKinney got the prize. Hell , there'd be left and right screaming about her. Her picture is under the def of moonbat.

Any natural born citizen at least 35 years old can become US president, even ex-Democrat moonbats.

The number of electoral college votes are based on decennial censuses, therefore some of the figures must already be outdated. Is there any obvious state returning either too many or too few electoral college members as compared to their actual share of the population?

Edited by -TSS-

• 3 weeks later...

I just read an interesting article about the growing number of Hispanic evangelists. The evangelists are usually very pro-Republican when as the Hispanic people usually vote for the Democrats. The article concluded that it is bad news for Romney.

Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney continues to run neck-and-neck with President Barack Obama in a hypothetical Election 2012 matchup. The two men have been within two points of each other in surveys since mid-September.

It will play out in the swing states, and that is a very complicated analysis.

I work with hundreds of Americans on a daily basis... Almost all of them voted for Obama last time... I can tell you NONE of them will vote for him this time around.. And it's a shame. Obama will be taking the first and fastest train out of the USA I'm afraid to say. The USA simply will not stand for the lack of immediate results (change). Romney will win by a slim margin as usual in he states... But he will win. He just needs to say "Im not obama" and he's golden.

My canadian automotive and military customers are NOT spending till the elections are over... They tell me if it's a democrat that wins, we can't spend. If it's a republican, we will spend... Funny, they know the left will waste money on fruitless ventures as well

I work with hundreds of Americans on a daily basis... Almost all of them voted for Obama last time... I can tell you NONE of them will vote for him this time around..

what sort of polling do you use? How is it... hundreds of Americans... daily... are so willing to not only share their views with you, but to also find the time and inclination to engage in your, uhhh... polling? :lol:

And further, you state that the winner (Romney, in your opinion) will "win by a slim margin"--a normal situation, I agree that far--and yet the hundreds of Americans you work with on a daily basis (are you on the phone or mesenger or email continually, discussing matters work and American electoral politics at a rate of, say, ten or twenty folks an hour?)...why, no "slim margin" there; they all share your opinion of American politics--each and every one--preferring the farther right to the centre right, evidently.

This all smells a bit, if you don't mind my saying.

Im not "Polling" for crying out loud.. Im stating my observations that with all of my American counterparts, ALL of the ones who voted for Obama are upset with the lack of change in the economy (they all say the same thing.. its the economy) and they pretty much all are voting republican now.. Not a poll, just an observation.

ALL of the ones who voted for Obama are upset with the lack of change in the economy (they all say the same thing.. its the economy) and they pretty much all are voting republican now..

Seeing as they so easily fell for the GOP tactic of doing nothing to fix the economy to better their chances of getting elected, I can see why they're your "counterparts." :lol:

Listen "pal", I'm not a republican fan... I'm passing on what I hear... Insult me? Shove it up your ass. Move out of your moms basement and see/listen to the world

Seeing as they so easily fell for the GOP tactic of doing nothing to fix the economy to better their chances of getting elected, I can see why they're your "counterparts." :lol:

Any new candidate running for President has been invited to the Bilderberg meeting. Romney was in Virginia at the meeting, so like all other presidents.......

This is patently false...any "new candidate" is not invited to the Bilderberg meeting. This is just more Alex Jones Infowars nonsense.

This is patently false...any "new candidate" is not invited to the Bilderberg meeting. This is just more Alex Jones Infowars nonsense.

No its not. I remember when Obama was running for president and all the press was on the Air Force one waiting for him to go to California and they took off without him because he had a meeting to go to, and later they media found out it was with the heads of Bilderberg.

Edited by Topaz

No its not. I remember when Obama was running for president....

Then you don't remember that there were many people running for US president in 2008:

Barack Obama, U.S. Senator from Illinois

Hillary Clinton, U.S. Senator from New York

John Edwards, former U.S. Senator from North Carolina

Bill Richardson, Governor of New Mexico

Dennis Kucinich, U.S. Representative from Ohio

Joe Biden, U.S. Senator from Delaware

Mike Gravel, former U.S. Senator from Alaska

Christopher Dodd, U.S. Senator from Connecticut

Tom Vilsack, former Governor of Iowa

Evan Bayh, U.S. Senator from Indiana

John McCain, U.S. Senator from Arizona

Mike Huckabee, former Governor of Arkansas

Mitt Romney, former Governor of Massachusetts

Ron Paul, U.S. Representative from Texas

Fred Thompson, former U.S. Senator from Tennessee

Duncan Hunter, U.S. Representative from California

Rudy Giuliani, former Mayor of New York City

Alan Keyes, former U.S. ECOSOC Ambassador from Maryland

Tom Tancredo, U.S. Representative from Colorado

Sam Brownback, U.S. Senator from Kansas

Tommy Thompson, former Governor of Wisconsin

Jim Gilmore, former Governor of Virginia

Ralph Nader

Bob Barr

Chuck Baldwin

Cynthia McKinney

So how many were invited to Bilderberg meetings ?

Edited by bush_cheney2004

• 2 weeks later...